Social media marketing is the process of using social media to reach, engage, and convert customers. It’s essential for any business that wants to grow their online presence, and it can be a powerful tool for reaching new customers and growing sales. Here are 3 Examples of Social Media Business Tools.
Social Media Tools can play an essential role in any business. By providing a platform for customers to interact with your brand, you can increase customer loyalty and engagement. Additionally, social media tools can help you build a following, grow your website traffic, and improve customer service. However, it’s important to get the most out of social media tools before they become a major part of your business. In this article, we will cover what is social media tools, what are social media tools used for and social media tools for marketing.
3 Examples of Social Media Business Tools
What is Social Media Marketing?
Social media marketing is the use of social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to interact with customers, clients, or followers. It involves building relationships with potential and current customers through online postings and interactions.
How Can Social Media Marketing Benefit Your Business
The main benefits of using social media marketing for businesses include:
-Increasing customer loyalty
-Grow your brand name
-Build customer confidence
-Generating leads and sales opportunities
-Developing relationships with potential and current customers
-Generating marketing content
How Can You Use Social Media Marketing to Grow Your Business
There are a few ways to use social media marketing to grow your business:
-Develop a blog or website
-Participate in online forums and groups
-Write articles, blog posts, or other content for social media sites
-Submit products for review on popular online retailers
-Participate in digital marketing campaigns
What Is Social Media Tools?
Tools that help to facilitate social media. Examples include RSS, blogs, video logs, widgets, tags, forums, location based services, Web chats, instant messaging, podcasts and microblogging services.
How to decide which social media tools to use
Everyone has their own preferences and needs when it comes to social media marketing. To decide on which tools to use, you’ll need to take a look at a variety of variables:
- Time: How much time will it take to learn how to use this and how much time will you need to use it in general?
- Cost: What’s your budget?
- Goals: Does the tool match up with your social media goals?
- Workflow fit: How much does this tool cover in your workflow? Do you need an approval process or multiple users?
With the above in mind, here are the top social media tools we recommend. They’re divided up by their general purpose.
- Content curation
- Content creation
- Social media management, listening & publishing
- Social media analytics
How to Use Social Media Marketing to Grow Your Business.
Social media marketing is a great way to build your business online. By using social media platforms to share positive content, connect with customers, and grow your brand, you can create a successful business. Here are three tips for using social media marketing to grow your business:
1. Connect with customers on social media platforms to develop relationships that will help you sell your product or service. This will help you build customer loyalty and keep them engaged with your company.
2. Share interesting or compelling stories about your company on social media platforms. This can promote transparency and give customers a more inside look at what goes on behind the scenes of your business.
3. Use social media platforms to drive traffic to your website or other online destinations. This can be used to increase sales and awareness for your company, as well as generate leads for future products or services.
What Are Social Media Tools Used For?
Social media marketing is more than composing and scheduling posts and your tools should reflect that. Every stage of your social media marketing, from content curation to graphic design to analytics, needs some sort of software. Some tools cover multiple areas while others focus and excel in only one.
Using social media marketing tools offers you some great benefits, such as:
- Content ideation and creation: Source your content and create or edit it.
- Graphics and media editing: Film better videos, create Instagram Story templates and make prettier gallery posts.
- Content planning and scheduling: Organize your content calendar in one place.
- Monitoring, listening & analytics: Keep an eye on your brand keywords. Tools also help you perform a competitor analysis, see how a campaign performed and track your accounts’ progress over time.
- Lead generation: Connect your sales CRM to maximize the social media marketing benefit for sales.
Social Media Tools For Marketing
Research is a crucial part of marketing. If you want to do well and leave your competitors in the dust, you need to understand what they’re doing and if what you’re doing is working or not.
Buzzsumo is a research tool which tells you how your content is doing and who’s spreading the word.
Sometimes when you sit down to create content, you’re on fire. Other times it’s like pulling teeth and you’re just grateful to have met a deadline. It’s impossible to guarantee success, but a tool like Buzzsumo can help you increase the odds.
One of the most powerful research tools on the market, the functionality includes:
- Find content that’s most shared on social media channels – you can enter your own or someone else’s domain and see what’s been shared socially.
- Find influencers related to particular topics.
- Get alerts based on keywords, brand name, links, author name, or domain.
- Track competitors and do an analysis based on their content.
- Use it to research keywords and trending topics your audience is interested in. You can use it to find interesting new posts to share or to search for content ideas based on what’s performing well.
- And, if you’ve got some cash to splash, Buzzsumo Pro is a powerhouse for competitor research.
2. Social Champ
Social Champ is a social media scheduling and management tool that helps you spread your content on all social media platforms at once. The tool claims to “help users and brands to increase their audience reach by 75%.” This tool has multiple social media automation features and multiple integrations to help you.
If you are a beginner or a business with automation tools and want an easy-to-understand user interface to promote your content, then Social Champ is the right choice for you. One of the best parts of Social Champ is its responsive customer support. It also allows you to repeat your content on Facebook and Twitter.
What Key Features Do They Offer?
- Bulk Upload feature from a CSV file. – Scheduling months of content in a single click.
- Auto-post content via RSS feed.
- Repeat on Twitter & Facebook.
- Recycle your content by creating collections of posts and using them in upcoming campaigns.
- Social media content calendar lets you plan posts for weeks.
- Content Suggestion – Find excellent quality and productive stories to share.
- Link Shortening & Tracking – Links get auto-shortened and tracked using UTM codes.
- Analytics – Track clicks, likes, retweets, favorites and export them in a CSV file too.
- Team Collaboration Feature – Share your profiles with team members without sharing passwords.
- Chrome Extension – to share content directly from any website.
Starting from $26/month on a professional plan with 12 social accounts.
Creating content for social media is an essential part of the game. Visual content gets three times more engagement on Twitter than plain ol’ text, so good visual content can help you take it to the next level.
With Biteable, you can easily create engaging, entertaining, and informative short videos to share on social media.
With a host of free video templates, footage, music, and animated scenes, Biteable is a godsend for anyone who wants to create studio-quality quickly without needing expensive resources like film or sound recording equipment.
Biteable was created to be super easy to use and one of the cheapest tools of its type on the market. Most features are available even with free accounts (it’s pretty cheap to upgrade to Premium anyway) so why not add a bit more excitement and spark to your social media content by creating some short, super-shareable videos?
Hootsuite allows businesses to track their clients and understand their customer’s sentiment and engagement towards their brand. It’s crucial to break down any preconceived notions that the client may have regarding their brand. Hootsuite does a good job of providing a lot of feature functionality in a clean and relatively easy-to-learn user interface.
While it can get pricey if you exceed specific quotas, it’s still well worth looking for small business digital marketers.
Starting from $19/month on the basic plan with 1 user and 10 social profiles, and unlimited scheduling.
Buffer started off as a scheduling tool for Twitter. Today, it supports all the major social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google + (for the one person who still uses it.) Let’s take a look.
You can do some pretty neat things with Buffer:
- Use the chrome extension to add articles and content from the web to your Buffer queue or share content on the go.
- Automatically shortens links you share. If you’re Bitly user, you can connect your accounts.
- Upload custom photos and videos (or use ones pulled from the article you shared).
- Access complex analytics to track your content’s performance.
- Create a posting schedule so your content gets spread out throughout the day.
- Reply to posts from inside Buffer.
- Add team members.
A social media dashboard like Buffer helps you fill your social media feed with relevant and exciting content without spending half your life logged in to Facebook and Twitter.
6. Social Status
This SMM tool helps automate social media reporting by carrying out a detailed analysis of your profiles. Social Status provides four levels of analytics; profile, ads, competitor, and influencer, and generates customized reports for all four levels. The tool supports Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
Starting from $29 per month for 10 social media profiles.
Social media promotion is vital to success in the online world, but the act of scheduling posts may not be the reason you bounce of bed every morning. Even if you use a tool to help you speed up the process of blasting all your channels at once, you still need to manually input the text and images for each post. Rinse and repeat to re-promote the posts.
Missinglettr helps you automate the process of creating social content by scraping your blog post content and creating a year’s worth of social content for you: nine individual posts dripped out to your social channels over a year.
This means you can focus on writing long-form blog posts while someone else takes care of the creative side of social promotion and the scheduling of posts, so there’ll be one less thing on your to-do list.
With templates for content creation, scheduling, and facilitating client approvals, plus a custom URL shortener to export campaign assets so they can be used in other marketing initiatives, Missinglettr has some great features that’ll lighten your load. You even get a weekly report so you’re on top of your marketing performance.
Another tool for publishing content is eClincher. It helps you with publishing, engagement, listening, and analytics. eClincher claims to be “perfect for businesses, brands, and agencies.” eClincher supports Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube. The process of scheduling is simple. All you have to do is pick your accounts and enter your posts.
It also gives the option to repeat the content over the selected intervals. But many advanced features are only available in premium or agency plans. The UI design needs a little improvement, though!
Starting from $59/month on the basic plan with 10 profiles and 1 user.
So you need a content manager but you’re already a one-person-band responsible for evergreen content creation, tech support, and design? Meet MeetEdgar.
A social media management tool that handles both re-sharing your content and optimising your social traffic, MeetEdgar is your handy automated content manager.
Working with your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn profiles through a web plugin, you can keep your social channels populated with posts and check in from wherever you are using your mobile.
MeetEdgar allows you to schedule content re-sharing and monitor traffic while boosting engagement and optimizing the ROI of your digital assets.
By putting your evergreen content out there on the regular, you can increase your traffic and boost engagement. With an automated auto-refill queue, you won’t run out of regular posts. It also features a category-based scheduling tool allowing you to mix different content types so your audience never gets bored.
MeetEdgar also features a URL shortener with in-app click tracking which means you can follow your clicks.
SocialPilot manages social media, schedules social media posts, improves engagement, and analyzes results. Socialpilot also supports bulk posting on different social channels. The template for bulk scheduling might sound a little problematic if you don’t have any prior experience in bulk scheduling. SocialPilot offers comprehensive analytics concerning different platforms.
The only limit is the absence of social listening and not supporting video posts in bulk uploading.
Starting from $30/month on a professional plan with 25 social media accounts.
Social Media Marketing can be a powerful way to grow your business. By using different marketing channels, you can reach a wider audience and boost sales. However, it’s important to be prepared for success and make necessary adjustments in order to succeed. If you’re not sure how to utilize Social Media Marketing effectively, check out our guide on how to use social media marketing for small businesses. In addition, be sure to read our other posts on the various uses of social media for small businesses. Thanks for reading!