Best Animation Software for Youtube
Animation is a nice way to enhance visual content on the web. In this article, we cite some of the best animation software tools. Cell animation tools allow you to create stunning 2D motion graphics with minimal effort by taking advantage of various animator’s tricks used in the early days of cartoons. These are some advanced open-source animation software solutions you should definitely try.
Animation is one of the hardest and most important parts of being a successful Youtuber. The only problem is that it’s difficult to use traditional animation techniques, especially in live action videos. With this software, you can create walking cycles and even mouth movements that make your character look as though they are speaking.
Filmora Video Editor – Advanced Animated Video Maker for Beginner & Semi-professional
Filmora Video Editor for Windows or Filmora Video Editor for Mac is the best video editor to make YouTube animated videos on Windows and Mac computer. This program easily answers the question that how to edit videos and how to apply effects to a video. It provides a user-friendly interface and handy functions to meet different user’s needs. Now, let’s have a brief look at the main functions as follows:
Key Features of Filmora Animated Video Editor:
- Comes with basic and advanced editing skills, so that you can not only split, combine, cut, edit a video as you like, but also allows to detach audio, mute audio, make a green screen, split-screen, or even picture in picture video as you like.
- Action cam tool help you to stabilize video, fast or slow video speed, etc. without restrictions.
- Import videos, audios, and images from various sources, and export an edited video to specific formats, devices, or upload to the YouTube channel directly.
Steps on How to Use Filmora Video Editor to Make Animated Videos for YouTube
Step 1. Launch the program on your Windows or Mac computer, then click “New Project” to open the video editing panel. Hit the “Import Media Files Here” button to load all media files you wish to use in the editing process into the program.
Step 2. Drag and drop the media files into the timeline in the order you like, then you can start to edit and make the animated video as you like:
– Split, cut, and delete unwanted parts from your video. Check detailed steps >>
– Apply an animated intro or outro for your video by clicking the “Title” option. Check detailed steps >>
– Select an ideal transition, filters, or even overlays to enrich your video as you like. Check detailed steps >>
– Pick up a proper background music or sound effects from the “Audio” library, or you can import an audio file as background song.
Step 3. When all settings have done, you can preview the animated video in the program, and then, hit the “Export” button to upload the video to YouTube directly.
Adobe After Effects
Adobe After effects is one of the most popular animated video maker which is used by most video professionals. It can also be used to make animated videos, but one thing should be kept in mind that you will need a high-end PC to perform the video editing and there is no denying in the fact that the quality of the resultant video will be excellent. There are plenty of beautiful animations already present in the Abode after effects, so, you don’t have to download an extra pack for them.
Price: $999 or $19.99 per month
- Professional-level editing
- Available for both Mac and Windows PC
- Offline Software for making animated videos
- Simple drag and drop features
- Costly for a beginner
- Requires high-level system
- Doesn’t provide 3D animations
Muvizu is another animated video creator that will let you create the animated YouTube videos in seconds or minutes. The best part about this software is that you don’t have to be a professional to use it but the output video will still look like created by an animated video professional. Moreover, there is a vast variety of characters and scenes available in the software and you can edit every aspect of the video to cater to your needs. The resultant video will not only have the perfect scene but the movements of the characters can also be controlled using editing options. Last but not the least feature is lip-synced, which will help you incorporate an audio track perfectly on a character.
Price: Free or $29.99 only
- Easy to use
- Vast variety of scenes and characters
- Offline video Creation
- Doesn’t high-end PC aspects
- Cheaper as compared to any other animated video creator
- Only Available for Windows
- Doesn’t offer much customization
- Don’t support Online video saving
Visme is a cloud-based, online design tool that lets anyone create animated social media images, infographics, presentations, ads, banners and other visuals.
It comes packed with animation and interactivity features to help you create eye-catching designs that do much more than just static images.
Visme’s animation software lets you access thousands of premade templates, a library of free stock photos and videos, customizable pre-animated characters, illustrations and gestures, and much more.
- Friendly and intuitive drag-and-drop editor.
- Thousands of animated templates in various categories.
- Customizable pre-animated assets: Characters, illustrations and gestures.
- Animation timeline feature to customize scenes and sync audio.
- 14+ different types of animated charts, graphs and maps.
- Advanced custom animation that can be applied to any object.
- Interactive links, call-to-action buttons and hover effects.
- Searchable libraries of free stock photos, videos, icons and shapes.
- Import your own images, videos and fonts.
- Embed videos and other online content into your designs.
- Team collaboration features: Share your projects.
- Brand kit: Save your brand colors, fonts and logos for later use.
- Insightful analytics: Access graphs and statistics for project views.
- Offline animated download formats: GIF, MP4 video and HTML5.
- Publish and share online: Use a link or generate an embed code.
Pricing: Free plan with limited features. Paid plans start from $12/month per user.
Pros: All-in-one design tool packed with animation and interactivity features, great for both non-designers and designers, millions of free graphic assets inside the editor.
Cons: A variety of design and customizability options can lead to a slightly steep learning curve.
Ideal for: Marketers, corporate teams, teachers, trainers, personal use.
Platforms: web browser-based
Animaker is a free animation software for beginners, with easy drag-and-drop functionality and an intuitive interface to match. There are six core types of videos you can make with Animaker:
Including full HD support, both horizontal and vertical video layouts, and pre-made graphics to choose from, you can create fun, animated videos in no time.
Audio features include text-to-speech, the option to add background music and sound effects, and voiceover. You can choose from Animaker’s library of sounds or upload your own tunes.
If you want to pay for the pro version, you can also get advanced features: in-app camera, multimove, curves, transition effects, and enter/exit effects. It’s like all those PowerPoint animations except cool and not so cheesy.
The best animation software for youtube or any software used to create stunning animation is the 3D animation software Blender. With best animation software like whiteboard animation maker Pixologic Z Brush and Autodesk 3ds Max, you can animate literally whatever you want with the help of these free programs available in the internet.