Best Free Pdf Merge Tool
In this article, you will find all information about best free pdf merge tool or best free software to merge pdf files or command line tool to merge pdf files or any other software related information. You will learn various ways to merge PDF files and common mistakes while merging PDF file using either freeware or, proprietary software. Pdfmerge is a utility which allows you to merge multiple PDF documents and output the merged document into a new PDF file.
Pdf printer is most sought after software to print page wise document in a beautiful manner. It offers excellent facilities to merge large size or multipage documents into one. You can send document in a single time by this pdf printer tool. Even you can read, edit and remove particular section or you can merge multiple pages into one document which helps a lot while sending away your important project on time. It works on all the versions of windows irrespective of their versions and versions of Microsoft office.
Use our Best Free Pdf Merge Tool to combine multiple PDF files in a few clicks. It is the best merge tool between different PDF documents. Easy to use and fast, this program can be used at home or in the office to produce an output or merger by following step by step guideline. You will feel as if its as easy as ABC.
With this best free pdf merger tool you can easily merge or join pdf files by placing them in the same folder. This free pdf merger application works on windows and mac operating system.
Which is the best tool to merge PDFs?
This was our comprehensive list of best PDF merger solutions available online & offline. By looking at all the excellent performance of all PDF merge software, our final verdict is to go with PDF Reader Pro.
The software doesn’t only let you merge different PDFs. It will also allow you to edit PDFs just like a Word document, you can add annotations and different notes, with the advanced OCR function, you will be able to work on scanned and digital files, create, fill, as well as, sign on different forms, and to protect your document, you can add passwords as well. Get started with PDF Reader Pro now!
As you may have guessed already, Smallpdf can combine and merge PDF documents to create a single document.
Smallpdf provides a comprehensive menu of PDF-editing options that are sometimes integrated into a single process. As an example, the software tool allows you to rearrange or delete single pages while you’re merging PDF documents.
- Use Smallpdf’s drag-and-drop feature to select a file from your desktop and place it in the rectangular “Drop PDF(s) here” box on the main page. You also may select files to upload manually from your computer using the “Choose file” link in the “Drop PDF(s) here” box.
- You’ll see an option to “Merge Files” or “Merge Pages.” The latter option is for the Pro version only.
TIP: In the bottom right-hand corner of the box, you can click on the icons to upload PDF files from your Google Drive or Dropbox accounts.
Your uploaded PDF documents will be displayed in a new box. In “File mode,” each file will appear as a thumbnail. Upload additional documents to merge by using the “Add more PDFs” icon on the bottom left-hand side of the box.
TIP: Change the display options of the box — from “File mode” to “Page mode” (if you have the Pro plan) — to show individual pages in your uploaded documents.
TIP: Using the “Page mode” display option, you can rearrange the order of the document by clicking on a page and dragging it to another spot. You also may delete pages by clicking on the “x” icon in the top right-hand corner of each document page thumbnail.
- Once you’ve made all of your changes, click on the “Merge PDF!” button in the bottom right-hand corner of the box.
- In the next window that appears, download your newly merged document using the options at the bottom of the box. In addition to saving a copy of the new PDF to your computer, you can click the other icons to create a link to your file and send it to someone in an email, download the file to your Dropbox account, or download the file to your Google Drive account.
What stands out about Smallpdf? All files you upload are permanently deleted within an hour, protecting your privacy and ensuring your content is safe. Just be sure to save your edited files ASAP so you don’t lose them.
As its name suggests, ILovePDF is a one-stop shop dedicated to almost anything related to editing and modifying PDFs.
It’s no wonder we’ve highlighted this software tool in the past for extracting images from PDFs, converting JPG files to PDFs, and removing owner passwords from PDFs.
ILovePDF — much like Smallpdf — allows you to conduct several document-editing functions in a single process. In this particular case, you can rotate the pages in your document before you merge the files.
- Get started by either clicking the “Select PDF files” button to upload PDF documents manually from your computer, or simply dragging the files that you want to upload from your desktop and dropping them onto the ILovePDF web page. You also may upload documents from your Google Drive and Dropbox accounts by clicking the respective icons next to the “Select PDF files” button.
- Thumbnails of your document will appear in the middle of the ILovePDF web page.
- Once you’ve uploaded your documents and made all of your changes, click the “Merge PDF” button at the very bottom of the web page.
- Your new document should download immediately once the merging process is complete. If your document does not download automatically, click on the “Download merged PDF” button. You also may click on the icons next to the button to generate a shareable link to your document, download it to your Google Drive account, or download it to your Dropbox account.
Why choose ILovePDF? Once you’ve created your merged file and downloaded it, you can click on the trash can icon to delete the file immediately. This is perfect if you’re merging sensitive documents you don’t want others to have access to.
This particular tool is dedicated specifically to merging documents and is associated with another handy software program, called Soda PDF, which offers a wide array of editing, splitting, converting, and compressing services for PDF files.
Although a monthly or annual subscription is required for complete access to Soda PDF’s services, the document-merging process offered on PDF Merge is free — with a key caveat.
Merging documents larger than 10 megabytes in size will require a subscription.
Although a monthly or annual subscription is required for complete access to Soda PDF’s services, the document-merging process offered on PDF Merge is free — with a key caveat: Merging documents comes with some size and usage limitations.
Though this particular software tool doesn’t allow you to conduct several document-editing functions at the same time, it gets the job done and is easy to use.
- Upload the PDF documents that you want to merge by clicking the “Choose File” button in the selection boxes on the PDF Merge homepage.
TIP: Add additional files to merge by clicking the “More files” link below the selection boxes.
- Once you’ve added all of the files that you’d like to merge, click the “Merge Files” button.
- You can preview your file online or download it to your computer.
What stands out about PDF Merge? If you download the Soda PDF desktop app, you can actually merge files offline without an internet connection. This is a great option if you’re often on the go and don’t always have access to Wi-Fi.
EaseUS PDF Editor – Recommend
Compatibility: Windows 10/8.1/8/7
EaseUS PDF Editor brings you the perfect PDF combiner for Windows 10 with a striking and easy-to-use interface. Using this powerful PDF merging software, you can combine two or more PDFs with just a few clicks.
To merge PDFs, you only need to click “Combine PDFs”, import your target files, then hit the “OK” button. And this powerful PDF editor tool will do the rest for you. In addition, it is also an excellent PDF splitter, cropper, rotator, etc., which performs perfectly in managing your PDF files. For more functions, you can check out the below highlights.
EaseUS PDF Combiner
- Create a PDF from/to the most common file formats
- Allows extracting, replacing, deleting, or inserting PDF pages freely
- Add or remove watermark from PDF for later using
- Offer lots of PDF editing tools to modify PDF files
- Convert to or from PDF files within 3 steps
Adobe Acrobat Pro
Compatibility: Windows & Mac
Another best PDF joiner software is Adobe Acrobat Pro, which is used widely all over the world. With a world-leading name in PDF processing, this software lets you combine your PDF files quickly. Apart from that, it also helps you edit, combine, convert, split, and compare PDF files with a few simple clicks.
Adobe created PDF, so it’s no wonder that Adobe Acrobat Pro will be among the best PDF editors and merger tools.
- Easy to use
- Add PDF files in bulk
- Industry-leading technique
- Come with multiple PDF tools
- Navigation can be cumbersome at times
- Reader version lacks some useful tools available in Pro
Kofax Power PDF
Compatibility: Windows & Mac
This is another powerful PDF combiner tool free download for both Windows and Mac users, and creates quite a stir in the market.
With this great PDF merging software, you can perform coming, splitting, and even cropping PDFs pretty fast. Moreover, some other features like editing, creating, or converting are also available in this program. And all that functions save much time and make Kofax Power PDF a powerful and convenient PDF joiner tool.
- High efficiency
- Easy user interface
- Network-based collaboration
- The free trial is available with limited features
- The standard version does not offer cloud connectivity
TODAY’S BEST DEALSVISIT SITE
REASONS TO BUY
+All-in-one PDF software+Available for web and desktop+Limited free version available+Connects to cloud storage
REASONS TO AVOID
-No page reordering in free version-Doesn’t include PDF encryption
Soda PDF is another all-in-one PDF handling software program with a capable merger tool. What’s particularly nice about this platform is that it’s available both on the web and as desktop software for Windows and Mac.
Both versions of the platform connect to Dropbox and Google Drive so you can quickly access your files in the cloud. This is particularly useful in the era of remote working, where individuals frequently use multiple different devices to manage their files. With Soda PDF’s cloud options, you shouldn’t have to worry about where you’ve saved your PDF documents. You can also email merged PDFs right from the software.
You can use Soda PDF for free, but this version is somewhat limited. You can’t reorder individual pages or convert between file types. Paid subscriptions are available as an annual fee, or as a one-time license fee and comes with customer support.
How do I combine PDF files in Acrobat?
Open Acrobat DC, choose File, and click on Create. Now, go to Combine Multiple Files into a single PDF option. If the file is already open, select Combine Files from the menu on the right or click Add Files or Add Open Files, or drag files into the Add Files window to combine them. Click Combine to merge all of the files into one PDF.
Many pdf merger tools come with high price tags, but you can often find the bells and whistles you want in free tool. The free software we’ve listed here is fast and easy to use, whether you’re merging two smaller documents, combining ten or twenty pages into one, or simply merging all of your documents into one document to combine your family history research and genealogy information into one easy to read package.
Today we’re going to take a look at how to use the best free tool for merging pdf files. This is something many people can benefit from, since often we find ourselves with multiple pdf files that have duplicate pages when trying to merge. This becomes especially problematic when using the print function in Adobe, or creating ebooks through online software like Amazon Kindle . Whether you’re designing a flyer for a coming event or simply need to transfer information between reports, there are a variety of uses for merging pdf files .