A high productivity score doesn’t seem to be enough for you. Yes, you do want to increase your productivity, but you want something more than just an average checklist app. Therefore, you are looking for the best free to do list app for android!
Getting things done is a difficult task. We always have something on our mind that needs to be done, but we find it harder to accomplish them as time passes by. This article provides some of the best free to do list app for android you can download today. These will help you organize your tasks as well as make them easier to accomplish.
Todoist: To-Do List, Tasks & Reminder
It is always better to make your schedule beforehand, and arranging them in a list can sometimes be pretty hard work. Todoist is one of those useful apps that lets you maintain all your daily tasks at ease and with the help of your smartphones. It provided beautiful system themes and easy to use interface.
- It helps you to organize your works and life chores for your convenience.
- Provides reminding tools with smart notifications and location-based reminder services with the logical alert system.
- It offers a lot of customizable lists and templates for all kinds of lists and tasks schedule.
- Includes goals tracker and lets you track and manage your weekly plans beforehand.
- Lets you connect it with other tools and popular apps, and social platforms for versatile use of listing.
Wunderlist: To-Do List & Tasks
To-do list apps are a must-have for any modern individual. In your busy life, you should have a reminder and schedule managing list, and Wunderlist serves you in that sector the best way possible. Wunderlist is the best cross-platform checklist app for Android. Also, it is very beautiful from the point of view of its simple graphics and easy-to-use system UI.
- Manages all your daily tasks and planning in list groups as you like best for your convenience.
- Includes smart sync to give you access from all your devices, all in one place.
- Provides easy sharing options to share your plans with your friends and family.
- Integrated with options to add up photos, presentation files, and other digital file formats in your lists.
- Includes smart reminders and alarm systems for your plans and all that is customizable.
Microsoft To-Do: List, Task & Reminder
This checklist app for Android that is provided by the tech giant Microsoft is known as Microsoft To-Do. It is not like any other listing app that lets you make and maintain the daily tasks and reminds you beforehand, and it is far more than that, along with all the regular functionality of any note-taking app. It is integrated with a top-notch system UI and easy to access interface.
- Lets you organize your day plan for better utilization of your busy life.
- Offers you the option to share your task list and plan with your friends and family at ease.
- Provides a collection of templates and formats of list-making, lets you add subtasks for versatility.
- Gives you the options to set reminders and smart notification with an alarm system.
- Offers different colors to pin down different tasks and daily goals; it also syncs with your personal Outlook data.
Time Planner – Schedule, To-Do List, Time Tracker
The next suggestion for you to enjoy the service of the best to-do list apps for Android is here. It is Time Planner. It is quite like a multifunctional to-do list app that will always help you to manage all your time management-related tasks within a minute. You don’t have to pay for a personal assistant or ask someone to remember your tasks for you. Just make a list of your tasks using a few minutes. The rest will be done by this essential app. To learn about the other functions of this app, you can go through the features.
- It includes a very quick and supportive time management tool.
- No irritating advertisements will be there to disturb you.
- Cute bubbles are there for easy and fast time management.
- Reminder and note-taking facilities.
- Moon calendar and the process of restoring and backup are also there for you.
- Quick and initiative to do list-taking approach.
Meet TickTick, a well-organized and aesthetically awesome checklist app. Android users can enjoy this app as it is available in the PlayStore. TickTick is the best to-do list app for Android, and It is very easy to use and time-saving. It has lots of handy features that will soon blow your mind. You can have a look over its features below.
- You can create a to-do list instantly.
- It will remind you about the events you make, not about.
- It has a sleek calendar with its intuitive interface.
- Making a checklist and notes are very easy.
- You can attach photos, voice recordings, and different attachments with your lists and notes.
Google Tasks: Any Task, Any Goal. Get Things Done
I think that you have already been familiar with Google Tasks. Because it is one of the popular to-do list apps for Android. It is easy to set up and use. Also, it is packed with a good number of stunning features. Moreover, it will help you save your time and energy by reminding you about your plans and keeping all the records of your essence. Here are the most important features of this app.
- You can make to-do notes and check instantly.
- Viewing and editing tasks are very quick and easy.
- You create tasks directly from your email.
- Breaking tasks into lots of subtasks is also very easy.
- In your email, you can view the task in a side panel to make your work easy.
If you are looking for some best to-do list apps for Android for everyday use, then you can try o Do List. It is really a very simple and handy app with a lot of stunning features. It is easy to use, and only a few buttons are enough to make, edit, and view any task. If you are interested, just have a look at the features of this app below.
- It is available in both PlayStore and AppStore.
- In the task list, you can manage a number of group tasks.
- Includes lots of smart home screen widgets.
- You can add a task with your voice interface.
- You can change the sound, image, and other things of the task notification.
Engross: Focus Timer with To-Do List & Day Planner
Another great option for you is Engross. It is really a very well-structured and flexible app for your daily use. It is time-saving and holds a lot of handy features. You can create tasks, todos, and reminders easily using this app. For your everyday use, it is really a very good option for you.
- It can keep your plan and schedule for a longer period of time.
- It also records the Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Statistics of your work.
- You can attach photos and audio in your tasks.
- You can use it even without an internet connection.
- Lots of beautiful themes to use in this app.
- Includes battery saving option for you.
Ike – To-Do List, Task List
Say hello to Ike, another stunning to-do list app for Android. It is packed with the most useful features and functions. It is again easy to use and totally free from any charge. But it is not available in AppStore. Maintaining tasks, todos, and reminders is very easy and time-saving in the case of this app.
- You can easily make tasks, todos, and reminders using this app.
- Free to use an update.
- It will never forget to remind you about all your plans in time.
- You can easily add images and audio in the notes.
- There have different modes and lots of useful widgets.
Lastly, it is TimeBlocks. It is another amazing to-do list app for Android that you can use to manage your work plan and schedule. It has an intuitive option to create tasks, todos, and reminders. It will never forget to remind you about your plans and schedule. Also, there are a lot of advantages to using this app. You can have a glimpse of the features below.
- It can keep your plans and schedules daily, weekly, and monthly.
- Includes drag and drop interface.
- It is easy to make a checklist and also to edit and delete that.
- You can add photos and audio with the note-taking tools.
- Includes tons of essential widgets and an unlimited number of memos.
Any .do: To-do List, Calendar, Reminder & Tasks
Meet Any.do, an all-in-one type to-do list app for your Android device. The main reason I am recommending this app is its multifunctional operations. You can make to-do lists of your daily routines, use Calendar facilities, get reminders of special events, and maintain different tasks. All these functions are gathered in one place by compressing tight and setting them so that you can find them with a few taps.
- Only a few taps are enough to customize your regular todos.
- You can share task managers with others to get a group task alarm.
- Let you make colorful todos of each day in a week.
- It can prioritize your important tasks on the daily planner and checklist.
- It will remind you about your important events.
- Can organize tasks under a list and let you use it with a home screen widget.
Tasks: ToDo List, Task List, Reminder
I prefer Tasks, another popular to-do list app for those looking for a simplistic interface. Using this app is very easy, and all the necessary facts can be dealt with a few taps. You can make a list, take short notes, make your daily routine, and set a reminder for special events. There are lots of shortcuts, and the theme of this app is very elegant. Moreover, the user-friendly interface will surely make you satisfied by making different tasks a bit easier.
- Voice integration to add tasks, not even by writing them.
- It will remind you about your special events.
- You can make lists of your daily todos with different color codes.
- You can share todos and tasks with your colleagues and family.
- A one-touch home screen widget is there for you to deal with this app.
To-Do List with Reminder
To-Do List with Reminder is the name of another option for you. It is a to-do list app for your Android device that can make your list a little bit disciplined. The main task it can do is to help you organize your daily tasks in an elegant to-do list. So, you can check it whenever you want to know what else you have to deal with by today. Moreover, you can set reminders for the moment you never want to forget. It will give you a knock and remember you at that moment.
- You can Synchronise your tasks with Google Tasks.
- You can add widgets as much as you need.
- Let you make lists in several groups to differentiate your works.
- You can set tasks with the repetition of days, weeks, months, and years.
- Let you set the alarm and snooze with repetition.
- You can set and default ringtones from every reminder.
Stuff – To Do Widget
Stuff is an indifferent to-do list app that will save you time by directly showing the list from the home screen. So, you don’t need to open an app and find the actual list anymore. It is a very compact size minimalist to-do list widget that can help you manage your todos and many other things. It is fast, and nothing hassled is there to waste your time. Only one task is enough to add a task and check about what else you need to handle by that day.
- One-click adds, delete, and changes tasks from the home screen widget.
- Customizable reminders with ringtone changing options.
- No advertisement to kill your time.
- Clean and minimalist design to let you work faster.
- You can take notes, and the color, background, theme, front are completely Customizable.
Meet NoteToDo, an Android note-taking app with to-do list functions as a main feature. Using this blended app, you can deal with both taking your notes and managing your todos. It doesn’t matter wherever you are, and you can keep your essential notes here and fix your daily routine. Only a few clicks will show you the list of your todos and help you maintain a very disciplined lifestyle. Besides, it possesses many other essential functions that any busy man truly needs.
- Let you take notes like any smart note-taking apps.
- Font, color, background, and themes are customizable.
- Automatic reminder system with ringtone Changing option.
- A one-touch to-do management option is available.
- A customizable home screen widget helps you deal with your tasks a bit faster.
There are a handful of to do list apps available for android users. A to do list app can help you stay organized by providing you with a place to make a list of the tasks you want to accomplish, while allowing you to organize these tasks into one or more categories.