Best Free Quiz Tools
What are the best online quiz tools? I’ve been working with online promotions for many years. I’m thinking about the best quiz maker, survey tools, giveaway tools, etc. Most people want free stuff. But free stuff is not always better. I saw that there is striking number of people looking for the best quiz maker online.
Are you looking for the best free online quiz tools? Or about the free online quiz maker for teachers? Check out these online quiz maker free. There are various types of quiz tool options available, but not all of them are created equal. For that matter, not all quizzes are created equal either. Here I’ll highlight the top 5 quiz tools. All of these are great options, but if you’re just getting started, this is a good place to get started.
Even though it’s one of the more advanced form builder tools, you don’t need any technical expertise when you use HubSpot’s free form builder. You can quickly create forms with the drag-and-drop form builder and convert anonymous website visitors into leads with unlimited forms, fields, submissions, and custom forms that all connect to your contact database. This flexibility and customization means it’s easy to create quizzes using the tool as well.
Once someone fills out your form, they’re automatically routed to HubSpot’s free CRM. Once they’re in your CRM, you can set reminder tasks, call them, and send them one-to-one personalized emails, letting you better manage and nurture relationships with your contacts.
HubSpot Forms is also available for Wordpress via HubSpot’s Wordpress plugin.
ProProfs Quiz Maker
ProProfs Quiz Maker is cloud-based software to create and deliver online exams and tests. The ProProfs solution helps you to author quizzes, secure tests and student/employee assessments. It comes along with complimentary test templates, automated grading and integration with ProProfs LMS.
- Allows you to make a test using existing templates or create your own from scratch
- User-friendly drag-and-drop interface
- You can save time with automatic grading.
ProProfs Quiz Maker is freemium software. A free subscription covers pretty much everything you need, except reports and private tests (all your tests will be made public by default). Paid subscriptions range from $9 for Basic up to 199$ for Enterprise. Nice add-ons include cloud storage, marketing tools and premium support for the most sophisticated plans.
EdApp is a free learning management system and online quiz maker that makes learning fun and engaging for users. With this microlearning mobile app, teams are still able to catch up with their course lessons even with a busy schedule or shift work. That’s why EdApp is the leading LMS across a number of industries, including retail, hospitality, manufacturing, and construction.
Its newest feature, Rapid Refresh, is a user-friendly online quiz maker designed to check your team’s understanding of your training and reinforce their learning. Questions are set up using an easy-to-complete spreadsheet, and you’ll have access to actionable reporting to understand any knowledge gaps an individual or your team may have.
- Upload questions in our easy-to-complete spreadsheet
- 50+ authoring & testing templates (no coding required)
- Completion certificates
- Gamification with real prizes built into the learning process
- Automatic grading, scoring, and advanced dashboard analytics
- Easy in-app branding and customization
- Automatically-generated spaced repetition to reinforce content
- Translate your test into 100+ languages with our cloud-based translation tool
- Diverse question templates: Multiple choice (carousel, chat simulation, circle the answer, images), games (find-a-word, jeopardy, letter jumble, true or false), and more
- User groups access
- Complete the quiz anytime, anywhere on the mobile app
- Compatible with most devices (scaled display)
- Reports & analytics
Cost: Free Quiz Maker
Woorise allows the creation of conversational forms, quizzes, and surveys that increase user engagement. This helps collect more data and increases memory retention. Teachers and trainers use quizzes to make learning lessons a more interactive experience. The platform supports many question styles, including questions that incorporate pictures.
Engage and interact with your site visitors by presenting them with fun interactive quizzes. Need to score answers differently for each question or answer? Woorise includes the ability to set custom scores for each and every one of your answers!
- It is very easy to create quizzes using Woorise. There are many free templates to choose from when setting up a new quiz.
- The platform allows conditional logic. A conditional logic allows a quiz to respond to a user’s answers. For example, not to present questions, which are irrelevant based on a previous answer.
- Branching forks are possible for subgrouping, such as making an early choice between being a dog lover and a cat lover to see different questions for the quiz.
- Offers a calculator function, which can present different questions to respondents based on their cumulative score.
- Customize the grading method uses for the Quiz to suit your needs.
- Advanced real-time stats and rankings.
- Hide or show quiz takers their score and corrected answers, right after they finish your online quiz.
- Email a link to a quiz results page after respondents finish your quiz.
- Export your quiz statistics to popular formats such as CSV.
- Integrate quizzes and results with thousands apps.
- Need some time to get familiar to build advanced and complex quizzes.
You can create simple quizzes even on Free plan. More advanced options and score features are available on Grow ($49/month) and Pro ($99/month) plans.
Pricing: Basic Plan, $39/month per user; Professional Plan, $59/month per user; Enterprise Plan, contact for pricing
Survey Anyplace is one of the more advanced tools in the market, with skip logic, outcomes, and custom scoring that allow you to create quizzes with a high focus on personalization. Combine that with full customization to your branding and the ability for respondents to download a personalized feedback report at the end of the quiz, and you’ll see why this tool is so popular among HR companies.
Use Fyrebox to create multiple-choice quizzes, scenario-based quizzes, and rules-based quizzes. Quizzes can include the use of pictures. Quiz scoring calculates in real-time with quiz results sent by email if desired.
The strength of this system is its easy integration with other contact management systems, which includes being able to connect to over 500 applications through Zapier. The Professional plan version integrates with Mailchimp, SharpSpring, Constant Contact, Vertical Response, Campaign Monitor, Aweber, Active Campaign, Klaviyo, Get Responses, ConvertKit, MailerLite, Mad Mimi, Omnisend, Drip, Infusion Soft, Hubspot, Insightly, and Google Analytics.
- Making quizzes is fast and the Fyrebox staff can make quizzes for clients.
- Quizzes may be chatbots on Facebook Messenger.
- Participants’ data can export automatically to more than 500 applications through the integration with Zapier.
- The Fyrebox brand does not show with paid plans.
- It is easy to design a high-quality, nice-looking certificate for quiz takers using Canva.
This system offers a free 14-day trial for each plan level. A user may upgrade, downgrade, or cancel at any time on the monthly plans. There is a free plan offering a very basic service for a few leads. There are a monthly paid standard subscription plan and the upgrades to a Professional plan or the Professional Team plan. The paid subscription plans have a monthly fee or a discounted annual price.
The free plan allows up to 100 leads. All paid standard subscription plans allow unlimited leads. The Professional plan has all of the standard plan features plus Google Analytics and multi-language capabilities. The Professional Team plan allows multiple users and up to five subaccounts.
Adding quizzes to your blog posts is a great way to engage your readers. Quizzes offer some awesome benefits like boosting readership, enticing readers to click through to more content, increasing subscription rates and increasing backlinks. With so many online quiz tools you can choose from why not try one?