Remove Watermark From Mp4
Have you ever wondered how to remove watermark from Mp4? Whether you’re making a music video, a tutorial for YouTube or simply removing a watermark from a downloaded mp4, we got you covered. Here we’ll show you the best ways to remove watermarks from mp4 files and upload your video to YouTube or simply save it as an MP4 file.
Let’s face it, no one wants to actually listen to you…they’re there for the visual content. Biteable.co is a site that enables users to download bite-sized video content. Now while Biteable is great, you might come across a situation where you want to share videos directly from their website without any watermark in the background. And if you are looking to do this, today I will explain how you can remove watermark from biteable video.
Ahh yes, a watermark on a biteable video can really distract from your content. Wouldn’t it be nice if the video was free from the imposing watermark? Fortunately for you, there is a way to remove the watermark from bites, and all you need is a little bit of editing expertise and some tools.
Part 1: How to Effortlessly Remove Watermarks from Videos with Filmora on Windows & Mac [3 Methods]
Removing watermarks from your videos with Wondershare Filmora video editing software is a simple and easy process. You don’t have to be an experienced editor to complete these simple editing actions. All you need to do is select a method that best suits your needs and perform a simple action that is very easy to learn. Let’s have a look at some editing techniques you can use to remove watermarks from videos with Filmora.https://www.youtube.com/embed/DtdEE_tfo0k
Note: the methods listed below won’t work perfectly if the watermark is in the middle of the screen. And to remove the watermark from Filmora, you may need to subscribe. If you’re a student or teacher or related staff, you can get a special discount at Filmora Education Plan.TipsSharing visual content through online channels can be beneficial for numerous reasons, but once videos are online there are very few ways to protect them from copyright infringements. This is the reason why an increasing number of video professionals are using watermarks to protect their material from illegal use. In some countries or regions, it is illegal to remove the watermark.
Method 1. Blurring the Watermark
Even though this method will not remove the watermark from the video, it can be used to make it less obvious. The Filmora’s Mosaic feature will enable you to blur logos and all other on-screen graphics with just a few clicks. Click Effects at the top, and choose Utility at left and then click Mosaic to preview the effect. Click plus icon on the thumbnail on Mosaic or just drag-and-drop it into the track above the video.
After it is applied, a mosaic square will appear in the preview window, adjust its size or relocate it by simply dragging it to the area of the preview window where the watermark is positioned. If the video has more than one logo you need to cover, clicking plus icon will add another mosaic square to your project. Double click on the Mosaic effects in a timeline, you can choose Blur Amount and Type to adjust the size and shape of the mosaic. Click OK to apply the adjustment.
You can also use the Mosaic effect to blur the face or other object.
Method 2. Remove watermark by Cropping the video
This method will enable you to remove the watermark from your video completely, but the cropping method will also remove a part of the shot that is wide as the watermark. Cropping the area where the watermark is located isn’t possible in any editor, so if you choose to crop the video be prepared to lose a certain amount of the picture. Once the footage you want to crop is placed on the video track in Filmora’s timeline, right-click on the clip to select Crop and Zoom.
The crop window that enables you to crop video manually or by using automatic aspect ratios will appear on the screen. From here you can simply reposition the corners of the cropping rectangle by dragging it as much as necessary to remove the watermark from the frame. You can keep the aspect ratio as original or change it based on your needs. Click OK to apply the cropping effect and you have successfully removed a watermark from your video.
Cons: As we said before, removing the watermark by cropping the video will crop out some frames as well. And this way only works when the watermark is located at the corner of the video.
Method 3.Replacing the watermark
Since cropping the watermark without losing a part of the frame simply isn’t possible, replacing the existing watermark with the one the suits your needs is an option worth considering. To do this, you first need to import the new logo using the Import Media feature and place it on the timeline. The next step is to set the duration of the new logo file to be as long as the original file so the previous watermark remains covered throughout the whole video.
The new file you added to your project will be displayed in the preview window, simply drag the ends of the square to adjust its size and drag the image to place it over the watermark embedded in the video. Your job is now complete since the watermark in the video is now replaced with the one you selected.
Cons: The new logo file needs to be the perfect size to cover the original watermark.
You may also like: How to add watermark to your YouTube Videos >>
Part 2: How to Remove Watermarks from Videos Online [2 Online Video Watermark Remover]
1. Via Video Watermark Remover Online
There are some online tools that claimed to remove a watermark from video online, I’ve found such an online tool named Video Watermark Remover Online. As you can see from the title, you don’t need to download, which is very convenient. This online platform is designed to make the process of removing watermarks from videos as easy as it can be. The steps to remove watermark in a video is easy too. All you need to do is upload a video file from which you want to remove the watermark by clicking on the Choose File icon and wait for the Video Watermark Remover to finish the job. You can remove the watermark from the video with 3 steps. Here is the detailed information.
1.: Visit Video Watermark Remover Online site: http://www.videowatermarkremoveronline.com/, and then upload the file from your computer.
2.: After it is imported, click Remove Watermark at right. Depending on the size of your video, it may take a while to convert.
3.: After it is complete, just download it to your local device. Now open up your video, you will find the watermark is gone.
Users of this online platform can use it to remove watermarks from five videos per month for free, but the free version of the Video Watermark Remover offers limited options. Standard and Unlimited pricing plans provide a richer set of options and a larger number of videos per month, but they come at $49,99 and $79,99. These pricing plans can be a great option for users who need to remove watermarks from a lot of videos each month because Standard pricing plan buyers can process 25 videos per month, while users who chose the Unlimited pricing plan can remove watermarks from as many as 95 videos per month.NOTESAfter click Download, this online video watermark removal tool will be asking you to do some tasks (shown below) to unlock your video. I’ve spent about 10 minutes completing a survey and then I was asked again to do another survey, which drives me crazy. The only reason that I still keep it on my list is that I want more people to know that you may encounter trouble in downloading your video.
- Easy to use
- Uses software engineered to remove watermarks as fast as possible
- Supports a lot of different file formats
- Standard and Unlimited pricing plans are expensive
- Performance is largely dependant on the quality of the Internet connection
- No video editing features
- Download processing is complex
Supported video format: H.264, MKV, 3GP, FLV, SWF, HTML5, M4V…
Supported OS: Online solution
2. Via Apowersoft Online Video Watermark Remover
Recently, I found an online video watermark remover from Apowersoft. Since there is no need to enter my email to have a try, and the interface seems easy, so I spent some time testing how to use this online video watermark remover. To sum up, I don’t know what the problem is but the download processing takes so long and I failed to download the video. (I’ve waited about 30 minutes, but the process window still shows me the screenshot below).
If you’ve removed the watermark with it successfully, please share it in the comment below. Here is how I remove the watermark from the video with it:
- Visit the video watermark remover https://www.apowersoft.com/video-watermark-remover. Google Chrome is highly recommended.
- Click Remove Watermark from Video to upload your videos from the computer. As you can see from the screenshot, this online video watermark remover supports mp4, Mkv, Flv, MOV, WMV, WebM, 3gp, Avi, asf, m4v, Mpeg, mpg, and other formats.
- Preview the video by clicking the preview button, and then click Add Box (es) to select the watermark on the video. You can add at most 10 boxes, which means you can remove multiple watermarks in a batch.
- Click the Erase button and this online tool will process automatically.
Since I didn’t get the final video in this testing, I can’t tell if the video is of original quality. But the preview quality isn’t the same (it seems compressed).
Part 3: How to Remove Watermarks from Videos with Logo Remover Software
All these editing actions may be too complicated for inexperienced editors, but fortunately, there is a lot of logo remover software that will enable you to remove watermarks from videos with ease. Here are some of the most efficient programs you can use to remove unwanted watermarks from your videos.
1.Video Converter Studio
Video Converter Studio isn’t solely designed to remove watermarks from videos, it is recommended to remove watermarks (in soft subtitle format) from a video. The full license to use the software costs around $40, and the free trial version of the program is also available. Users of Video Converter Studio may convert their video files into AVI, MP4, MKV, or WMV files without losing the quality of the video.
Furthermore, Video Converter Studio allows you to make adjustments to your videos by changing contrast, saturation, and other image values, change the duration of the video, crop pictures, capture still frames, or load subtitles, among other things. Modifying bit rates, frame rates, and frame sizes are also options for users who would like to control the video conversion process entirely. The software automatically recognizes all watermarks on the footage and makes the watermark removal process almost effortless. Video Converter Studio is a great option for non-professional video editors who need a fast and easy way to remove watermarks from their videos.
- Fast and efficient watermark removal software
- Enables users to convert video files
- Provides basic editing features
- A free version of the software offers limited options
- Lacks more advanced editing options
Supported video format: MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, HEVC, H.264, MKV…
Supported OS: Windows/Mac
Learn more about Video Converter Studio
2. Remove Logo Now
This software is equipped with algorithms that analyze the watermarks like subtitles and logos before removing them, but the quality of the videos can be slightly damaged during the watermark removal process. Nonetheless, Remove Logo Now is probably one of the best logo remover software currently available on the market. The software can be downloaded for free, but a Pro version costs $139,99. Here is how you can remove watermarks with Remove Logo Now software.
- Advanced algorithms designed to analyze watermarks
- Simple and user-friendly interface
- Manually setting the watermark removal parameters is an option
- The Pro version of the software costs $139,99
- Exporting files can be time-consuming
- Can’t remove watermarks from every video
Supported video format: MOV, M1V, MP2, SVCD, FLV, MP4…
Supported OS: Windows
Learn more about Remove Logo Now
How to Remove Watermark with Remove Logo Now
Below are the summarized steps about removing a watermark from the video with Remove Logo Now program. The steps may vary from a different version.
1. Import Files
After launch the Remove Logo Now software, import the files you would like to edit, by clicking on the ‘Add Files’ icon.
2. Finding the logo
Now that the video file that contains the watermark you wish to remove is added to the software’s media library, click on the ‘Find Logo’ icon that will automatically locate all the watermarks in the video. If the automatic process fails, switch to manual mode to ensure that the process is successful.
3. Remove Logo with Marker Tool
Using the Marker tool will enable you to manually highlight the areas of the video that contain watermarks. Use the slider to adjust the radius of the marquee and simply click on the ‘Clear Section’ button to remove the watermark.
Read More to Get: Best Free Online Video Editors With No Watermark >>
Part 4: Remove Video Watermarks on iPhone and Android Phones [+How-tos]
In case you need to delete the video watermark on your mobile phones, I’ve picked up two apps that you can use to remove the watermark from video on iPhone and Android phones.
1. Delete Video Watermark on Android with Remove Logo From Video App
This free video remover app is easy to use but contains ads. To remove video watermarks on Android with it, you can follow the steps below.
- Download it from GooglePlay and install it. This app requires an Android 4.3 and up version, so check your Android version if you have met some problems in downloading and installing.
- Launch this app and tap the Start button to select the video from your photo gallery.
- After importing the video to this app, select the watermark area with a rectangle on the screen and then tap the Remove Logo button to start the removal.
- Tap the Preview button to check the removal results.
Note: using this app will blur the watermark to some degree to delete the watermark, it will work better for small watermarks. For a big watermark, it is recommended to add your watermark after blurring.
2. Remove Watermark from Video with Video Eraser – Remove Logo
This free app is used to erase unwanted video watermark, icon, or logo easily. You can download and install this app on iPhone and iPad iOS 8.0 and later. However, if you want to remove ads or unlock editing features, you need to pay.
To remove the watermark from video on iPhone with Video Eraser:
- Import the video from photos by tapping the Plus icon on the upper right corner of the screen;
- Tap the video icon and select Remove Watermark
- Select the watermark area on the video and tap Start to begin the watermark removing process.
- To see the result, go to the Processed tab to preview.
Versatile Ways to Remove Watermark from Video
Use BeeCut to Delete Watermark
Another program that can help you delete watermark from the video is BeeCut. This is a video editor that has basic video editing functions that are perfect for daily use. With its simple interface, users can remove the watermark from the video even without having any expertise in this field. Moreover, it also allows you to delete unwanted parts, cut a frame from a video, merge clips, adds text, inserts audio, split, zoom, adds mosaic, and adds effects such as filters, transitions, overlays, and elements. Also, this software supports various aspect ratios. There are two ways to remove a watermark into a video using this tool, which you can check below.
1.1 Via Mosaic
By using this tool you’ll be able to get rid of the watermarks from a video via the Mosaic effect. This function can be found within the editing menu along the timeline. For more detailed steps you can refer to the guide below.
- Get and install BeeCut from the download link provided.Download
- After the installation, open the app and choose the resolution that you prefer.
- Next, is to launch the program and then click “Import”>”Import file” to upload the video that you need to work on.
- Move the video from the media panel into the timeline to start editing.
- Now, click the video and then hit the “Mosaic” function from the editing functions and another window will appear.
- Click “Add” and a box will appear, simply place it on your video’s watermark and then click “OK”.
- As you can see the watermark will then disappear. To save the changes made, click “Export” select a format and title for the video and hit “Export” once more to begin the process.
1.2 Crop Out Watermark
Another way to remove a watermark is by cropping the video to get rid of the watermark. This will surely remove the watermark. However, the size of the video will be altered, and it can’t be done once the watermark is placed in the center of the video.
To use this method here what you need to do.
- Open your internet browser to download the program installer and install it onto your PC. After the installation, run the program and select the aspect ratio for your video.Download
- To upload a file, simply hit “Import” then “Import file” and choose the file from your computer.
- Drag and drop the file to the work area. Right-click the file and click “Crop”. Or simply highlight the file and hit the “Crop” icon. Put a “√” mark on the “Keep aspect ratio” if you want to keep the same aspect ratio of the video.
- Once finished, hit “Export” to save the output file on your computer.
Use Video Grabber to Record Video
Video Grabber is an online program that lets you record the screen of your computer without leaving any watermark on the recorded video. Users can record full screen or customize the area that they wish to record. Furthermore, it enables you to record webcam and audio coming from the microphone and system sound. Also, users can add text, line, rectangle, and ellipse shapes to the video while recording. Aside from being a screen recording tool, users can also use this program to grab videos from their favorite video sharing sites, convert videos to any other video or audio formats, trim, add a watermark, effects, adjust the volume, crop, rotate, mirror, and adjust video speed without paying anything. Here are the steps on how to remove the watermark from video online with Video Grabber.
- Go to your favorite browser and visit Video Grabber on your computer.
- After that, hit the “Record Screen” > “Start Recording” buttons. If you are a first-time user, please download the online launcher and install it on your PC.
- Once all set, select an area that you want to record, then hit the “REC” button.
- When you are done, click the “Pause” icon and the “√” mark. Hit the “Save” button at the bottom part of the preview video and choose among these options: save as video or GIF file, edit or upload video.
Use Online Tool to Remove Watermark
Apowersoft Online Watermark Remover is a completely free online tool that can both remove the watermark from video and photo. There is nothing to download and no mandatory request on sign-up. As soon as you open it in your browser, you can process your video watermark. Some online tools will force you to buy their subscription usually when you want to save the processed video on your computer, but this one is totally free to use. Apart from that, this online tool has an intuitive user interface and self-explanatory features. People with any level of skills are able to get hold of it in the very short term. Keep reading to know how to remove the watermark from the video online with it.
- Visit the official website in your browser. Google Chrome is highly suggested here.
- After you open it, click the “Remove watermark from video” area to start uploading your videos into the web service.
- When the video is fully loaded, click the “Add Box(es)” button to select the watermark on the video. You can select as many watermarks as you want.
- Finally, click the “Erase” button and the online tool will start processing your video. When it completes, you can download it to your computer directly.
- Support to remove watermark from images in JPG, JPEG, PNG, BMP, TIF, and TIFF format.
- Support almost all popular video formats, including MP4, MKV, AVI, WMV, MOV, M4V, FLV, WEBM, MPG, TS, and many others.
- Allow removing multiple watermarks from a single file.
- Process multiple videos in batch.
- Keep processed video quality in the original quality.
Use Video Converter Studio to Remove Date Stamp
There may be some situations that your downloaded videos or movies have soft subtitles. Soft subtitles are marked up text displayed during the playback of the video. Video Converter Studio can help you remove watermarks from video free such as soft subtitles. This program comes with different useful functions, which include a video converter, editor, downloader, player and screen recorder. In addition, it has a simple interface. Users will be able to remove the watermark from the downloaded video quickly. Follow this step-by-step procedure provided below.
- Download and install the program on your computer. Launch the software once installed.Download
- Click “Add files” and then select the video file you wish to delete the watermark from.
- Next, hit the “drop-down” button on the subtitle and then choose “None”.
- Hit “Convert” to save the changes you’ve made.
Use Android App to Delete Watermark
Remove & Add Watermark is a simple app that can be used to remove the watermark from videos and images for Android users. It offers two methods to erase the watermark: one is by interpolation of the surrounding pixels and another is by cropping the region outside of the watermark area. If the watermark in your video is about alpha-blend, you may use the first method. And if the media watermark is with an edge, you’d better try the second method. Please refer to this tutorial to learn how to use this app:
- Go to Google Play Store to download and install the app on your device.
- Open the app and tap “SELECT VIDEO” and “REMOVE LOGO” and then select a video from your library. Use your finger to specify the area of the logo. It also allows you to zoom the video and select the watermark area more accurately.
- Tap the “Save” button and wait for the process and then share or keep the file.
You just bought a Biteable video from a vendor and now you want to put it on your website. But there’s a problem…the video is watermarked “Download from Biteable” it’s driving you crazy because you don’t want people to know where they can find the video. In this tutorial we will show you how to remove that watermark.