How to Convert PDF to Editable Word Document Free Online? There are two methods: use a free online converter, or download a free pdf editor software. In this article we will introduce you some tips for converting pdf files to Word documents.
Screen readers on computers run on software that reads out text and enable visually impaired people to understand text. Blind people use braille devices and other tactile technology to read what is written. With such devices, they can also write and edit documents.
Have you ever been in the moment when you need to read an article or a newsletter but all you have is a PDF in your computer? Sure, you can save it as an HTML document and view it in your favorite browser but that’s not what I’m talking about. That’s not good enough. You want that PDF into a readable Word file or whatever type of file you prefer for editing. Not only that, but you also want that Word file free so that you won’t spend any amount of money.
You can easily convert your pdf document to an editable word document using our free online tool. No software or registration required.Convert the entire pdf document or just some pages and get rid of the annoying text boxes and lines. Also, you can convert from many other formats like doc,docx, xls, xlsx etc.
Export PDF to Word Use Adobe ExportPDF Service
Adobe Export PDF is an Adobe Document Cloud service that lets you export PDF to Word or Excel, online or on a mobile device. Compare to expensive Adobe Acrobat Pro, Adobe Export PDF costs much lower, it only needs $23.88 a year. So if you’re an Adobe user and you have frequent PDF converting requirements, this is a better option then the free trial of Adobe Acrobat DC.
In conclusion, for text-heavy PDF files that don’t contain many photos, we suggest choosing Google Docs and Microsoft Word (2013 and above) to convert formats to Word.doc. For PDFs with lots of graphics, using online or desktop PDF to Word converters like EasePDF, PDFCandy, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe ExportPDF is a better option.
Using Microsoft Word
- 1Right-click the PDF you want to open. If you’re using a Mac and don’t have a right mouse button, press Control as you click the file. This will open a context menu.
- 2Select Open with. It’s near the top of the menu. Another menu will expand.https://87c20e466067259efa817935070aad3c.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
3Click Word or Microsoft Word on the menu. This opens Word and attempts to display the PDF.
- 4Click OK to convert the file. Word will convert the file to its own format and display the results. If you’re converting a larger file, it can take a few minutes to complete.
- 5Edit the Word document. The converted document may not have perfect page to page correspondence due to line and page breaks, graphics, and other details. Making manual adjustments may be necessary.
- If you downloaded the PDF from the internet, you’ll see a bar at the top of the document asking if you want enable editing. Click Enable Editing so you can make changes to the file.
6Save the converted PDF. Once you’re ready to save the converted file as its own Word document, do the following:
- Windows — Click File, click Save As, click This PC, enter a file name, select a save location on the left side of the window, and click Save.
- Mac — Click File, click Save As, enter a name, select a file location, and click Save.
Using Google Docs
- 1Go to https://docs.google.com in your computer’s web browser. This will open your Google Docs page if you’re logged into your Google Account.
- If you aren’t logged in, enter your email address and password when prompted. You may first have to click Go to Google Docs in the middle of the page.
- One caveat of using Google Docs to convert your PDF is that Google Docs will not preserve any of the PDF’s photos.
2Click the “Upload” icon. You’ll see this at the top-right corner of your file list, just below the last template in the gallery. 3Click the Upload tab. It’s at the top of the “Open a file” window.
- 4Click Select a file from your device. It’s the blue button in the center of the window.
5Select your PDF file and click Open. This uploads the PDF file to your Google Drive and opens a preview once it has finished uploading. 6Click the Open with menu. It’s at the top-center part of the window.
- If you don’t see the Open with drop-down box, move your mouse to the top of the window.
7Click Google Docs on the menu. This opens the PDF in Google Docs.
- If you don’t see Google Docs as an option in the drop-down menu, you can add it: click Connect more apps in the drop-down menu, search for google docs, and Install to get it.
8Save the PDF as a Word document. Now that you’ve opened the document in Docs, you can save it as a Microsoft Word file and download it to your computer. Here’s how:
- Click File in the upper-left side of the Google Docs page.
- Select Download.
- Click Microsoft Word (.docx) as the format.
- Select a save location and/or click Save if prompted.
Using Adobe Acrobat DC Pro
- 1Open Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. If you have the paid version of Adobe Acrobat, you can use it to convert your PDF to a Word document. You’ll find this app in your Windows Start menu or your Mac’s Applications folder.
- 2Right-click the PDF you want to open. If you have Adobe Acrobat Pro (the paid version of Acrobat), you can use it to convert a PDF to a Word document. Right-clicking the file on your computer will open a context menu.
- If you’re using a Mac and don’t have a right mouse button, press Control as you click the file instead.
- 3Select Open with. It’s near the top of the menu. Another menu will expand.
- 4Select Adobe Acrobat Pro or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. This opens the PDF in Acrobat Pro.
- 5Click Export PDF. This tool is in the right panel. A list of file types will expand.
- 6Click Microsoft Word as the export format. Additional options will expand.
- 7Click Word Document. It’s the first option on the right panel. This tells Acrobat what type of document to create.
- 8Click Export. Acrobat will now convert the file and prompt you to name it.
- 9Name the file and click Save. Now that you’ve saved the PDF as a Word document, you can open and edit in in Microsoft Word.
Convert a PDF to a Word Document Using Acrobat DC or Acrobat Reader DC
The full Acrobat DC has a standard version (Windows only) that runs $12.99 per month and a pro version (Windows and Mac) that runs $14.99 per month. And both require an annual commitment. Pretty overkill if all you need to do is convert a PDF to Word format once in a while. But if you already have Acrobat DC, then you should use that convert your PDFs.
Acrobat Reader DC, on the other hand is free, but you’ll need to pony up a $1.99 per month fee if you want it to be able to convert PDFs to other formats, like Word. If it’s something you need to do regularly, that fee is probably worth it because using Acrobat is the most reliable way to change your PDFs to Word documents, since it tends to maintain formatting pretty well.
We’re going to look at using the full Acrobat DC to make the conversion in our example here. If you’re using Acrobat Reader DC, the process is pretty much the same. You just won’t have quite as many formats to which you can convert. Both support Word, though.ADVERTISEMENT
First, open up the PDF in Acrobat. Over on the right side of the window, click the “Export PDF” command.
Next, select the “Microsoft Word” option on the left. On the right, selecting “Word Document” converts the PDF to a modern Word document in the DOCX format. Selecting “Word 97-2003 Document” converts the PDF to the older DOC format.
When you’ve made your choice, click the “Export” button.
On the next screen, choose where you want to save your new Word document.
Type a name for the document, and then click the “Save” button.
Your PDF is now saved as a Word document, so pop it open in Word and get to editing.
PDF is a common file format developed by Adobe that people used to present and share documents, because it’s portable and cross-platform supported. However, when we need to make some changes on a PDF, we have to convert the PDF to an editable Word document.
Is there any way to convert PDF to Word in a free and quick way?
The answer is yes. In this post, you’ll pick up 6 easy ways to convert a PDF to Word. You can convert your PDF using free converters, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe ExportPDF Service. Now, let’s start the step-by-step tutorial.
How can I convert PDF to Word without any software?
You can use an online PDF converter to convert PDF to Word files for free. For example, you can refer to Solution 1 and Solution 2. These two methods do not require users to download any software, and are relatively safe and simple.
The easiest way to convert PDF files to Word online
Quickly converts PDF to Word
Looking for a way to quickly convert PDF files to Word? Look no further than DocFly! With our online PDF to Word converter, you’ll start creating Word documents in less than a minute.
Easy to use online PDF converter
Fed up with receiving complex PDF files which are impossible to edit? Turn PDF into Word with DocFly. Our online tools make converting PDF to Word and editing PDFs really simple.
Accurate PDF to Word conversion
DocFly’s PDF to Word DOC converter is one of the most accurate out there. Our converter renders a Word document as close as possible to your original PDF file formatting.
Secure upload and file storage
All file uploading is encrypted via HTTPS to safeguard your content. Files are stored in a secured database managed by Amazon Cloud hosting. You can delete your files from our system anytime.
Access files from anywhere
DocFly is an online service and is accessible via any device connected to the internet. You can access your file from your home, the office or anywhere else.
Always up to date
DocFly is on the cloud, so whenever you access the site, you’re accessing the latest version of the software. No lengthy updates – or software downloads – required.
PDF files are all over the place; and right on your computer too. They are easier to send since files cannot be tampered with while they’re still in PDF form. But, seeing them as they are can feel like being deprived of the original document because of all the blank spaces in them (especially when you have a huge one that you need to view, edit or print). Have you ever wondered how to convert pdf to editable word or how to convert pdf to word free? The pdf format is the most common format among the formats that can be used by Microsoft office. It was first created in 1993 and was improved over the years, but this format is still popular today. Many businesses and companies are using it for their documents.
You know that the PDF format is widely used. But do you know that you can easily convert it? Convert it to the Word format and always work on the document with any of your favorite editing tools. So, how to convert PDF to Word on Windows and Mac platforms?