In today’s digital age, mobile devices are becoming more and more popular. However, there are still some who prefer to use the old fashioned way of converting word documents into pdf in android by using pen and paper. This can be a problem if you want to share your notes with others because they have to have pen and paper too. Though the two devices can be combined in some ways using mobile office apps, you may still prefer the convenience of having your note in a digital form so it can be more easily shared across devices. The best option for doing this is by using PDF Writer Pro Plus.
The market of mobile devices is expanding day by day, and it’s getting very common to meet people having a smartphone. On the internet you can find dozens of tutorials on how to convert pdf into word in android. But a lot of them don’t teach you more than one or two ways which doesn’t give much diversity of choice.
You can easily convert word to pdf in android by using this app. It is a free and very simple application to convert word doc file into pdf format. The best thing is that you can use this app without any limits, so you don’t have to pay anything to get the job done.
Word to PDF Converter is a simple, easy and fast way to convert your word documents into high quality PDF files. Users can save both time and effort when using this app as it allows for the editing of their documents before conversion.Manually converting Word Document into PDF or converting PDF File into Word format is time consuming. You can tell by experiencing doing it one by one on Windows PC or Laptop. However, what if there is a free and easy way to convert Word Doc to PDF on your own Android Smartphone? Which allows you to convert PDF to Word or convert Pdf to Word while reading in the browser or downloading documents from websites.
PDF Converter Features
So, what should you look for in a PDF Converter? Here are the top aspects to consider when evaluating which PDF Converter you should use:
- Multiple conversion formats – The best PDF converters should provide you with a great toolset, enabling you to convert PDF documents to a variety of different formats for any occasion.
- Security – In this age, data security is on the tip of everyone’s tongue for a good reason. Keeping personal, or business data safe is incredibly important to avoid any devastating hacks or leaks. In PDF converters, look for the ability to protect documents with passwords, restrict user permissions, and consider whether you want to perform your conversions online, or on your local computer.
- Speed and Efficiency – Your time is precious. Look for features like bulk conversions to convert multiple documents at once. Also consider the use of merging PDFs into one file or removing pages from a PDF before sharing.
- Specificity and Selections – It’s handy to have features which allow you to extract certain text or images from a PDF document.
- Customer Support – Are professionals on hand for any queries or issues you may have?
- Cost – Many PDF Converters come with a cost. A cost usually indicates work which has gone into developing features, interface and usability. Decide which features are most important to you and compare that to the budget you have available.
- Open the file that you want to save as a PDF, and then tap File on your tablet or tap the File icon on your phone.
- On the File tab, tap Print.
- If not already selected, tap Save as PDF on the drop-down list, and then tap Save.
- Tap Save.
- Choose a location for your PDF, enter a new name (optional), and then tap Save.
Best 5 Word to PDF Converters for Android
You are already familiar with the Microsoft Word software for Windows and Mac. The Word Android app allows you create, edit, and convert documents from Word to PDF. It lets you view and share files with loved ones and colleagues instantly and easily. This software also helps you view as well as edit Office doc that comes as an attachment to emails.
- With Word, reading PDFs is extremely easy as it allows you read documents and e-books in Portable Document Format while traveling, before going to bed or anytime you wish
- This tool has innovative features for making impactful text documents, write-ups, blogs, scripts, or resumes
- It lets you customize documents such as letter, notes, or resume, so that they can meet your requirements and needs specifically
- When making use of the swipe text offering on Google Keyboard, this Word app does not add the spaces automatically between words
2. WPS Office
With over 1 Billion users worldwide, WPS Office is undoubtedly one of the most popular converter apps in the industry. It won Google Play Best App Award in 2015. WPS Office is a lightweight all-in-one complete Office Suite for your Android devices and tablets.
- It is one of the best Word to PDF converters available on the market
- It integrates all office word processor features and capabilities such as Word, PDF, Spreadsheet, Presentation, Docs Scanner, and Memo in a single app
- It works excellently with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe PDF, and Google Doc
- WPS Office has many ads
This tool is one of the best PDF converters for Android around. It lets you to convert Word documents to PDF and vice versa. EasyPDF also has features for turning images and files in Excel, PowerPoint, and BMP formats into PDF. The program works well with any Word Processing program, cloud storage service or email app.
- It lets you edit PDF documents by turning them to documents in Microsoft Word format and converting them back to Portable Document Format
- It has capabilities for importing files for conversion from other programs including G-Drive, Dropbox, Box, Gallery, File Manager and others
- The tool lets you open PDFs and Microsoft Office documents on the go
- It allows you share converted files with friends and colleagues with the aid of email program or cloud storage.
- It doesn’t let users choose/change the output or storage folder as it offers no settings menu.
Word to PDF Converter is another amazing solution for turning PDF files into Microsoft Word format. Its user interface is simple yet professionally designed. Word to PDF Converter is compatible with Android 2.3 and above. Check out the features of this app below:
- It is a simple-to-use tool, allowing you convert Word to PDF with ease on your Android smartphone
- It can also turn PDF documents back to Word so you can edit your them with confidence
- The software requires internet connection
- Converted PDFs does not retain some settings in the original Microsoft Word documents
This is among the fastest Converter on Google Play Store. It has impressive offerings for turning Word documents to PDFs online. The app supports multiple sources of PDF and has inbuilt document scanner.
- It lets you convert PowerPoint files to PDFs
- PDF to Word Converter allows you share PDFs using Google Drive and Dropbox
- It is very compatible with several Android devices
- PDF to Word Converter app has too many ads
6. Adobe Acrobat Standard DC
Next up is a name which I’m sure you’ll have heard of – Adobe Acrobat. Adobe creates many software solutions ranging from photo and video editing software to programs to help code websites and apps. Acrobat DC is Adobe’s PDF converter, and it’s among the best.
Although Adobe Acrobat Standard DC is the most expensive solution in our list, it is the most feature-rich of the solutions reviewed. It’s also worth pointing out that this app uses a subscription model, so you’ll have to pay monthly to keep using it. You can bring down your outgoings by committing to a year.
If you use a Mac regularly too, you may want to consider Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, which allows you to manage PDFs on Windows and Mac computers.
We recommend Adobe Acrobat for those people who desire a complete package for converting, editing and sharing PDFs. The program offers extra features which fall outside the scope of this comparison (which is to simply convert PDF to Word) including signing forms, multi-platform usage and easy sharing.
Summary (Adobe Acrobat DC):
✔ Multiple conversion formats
✔ 2-way Conversions
✔ Edit PDFs
✔ Secure exports
✔ Windows and Mac
✔ Desktop and Mobile
How to convert Word to PDF on Android phone?
Firstly you need to download Word for Android if not yet. You can get it from Google Play store here or other third party Android market. If you have already installed Word on the phone, make sure it is up to date, otherwise you may not find this Word to PDF conversion feature.
Run Word on Android phone or tablet. Open the document you like to convert in Word. Tap the More menu at the top right corner of the Word app. You will get a screen like below.
Choose Print from above menu, you will then open a new Print screen as shown in below screenshot. Microsoft Word allows you to print out Word document using a wireless printer. In this demo, we are going to convert Word doc to PDF, so we tap on Select a printer to expand more options and select Save as PDF option and proceed to next step.
Once you selected Save as PDF, the Word app will give you the options to customize your PDF file, such as paper size, color, orientation, etc. After that tap on the Save as PDF round button, you need to wait for a while to allow Word to convert this Word file to a PDF using an online service from Microsoft.
Note that you will need to connect to the internet in order to allow Word app to convert Word to PDF online. After the file format conversion from Word doc to PDF, you will get the option to choose a folder on your Android phone to save the PDF file, and get the chance to give it a new name before save it to your mobile phone.
How to convert PDF to Word?
At the first half of this post, we demonstrated how you can export Word as PDF on Android phones. by converting Word to PDF, you gain the ability to share, open and view PDF documents on more devices, independent of software, hardware or operating system. However will lose the ability to edit the documents. Is there any way to convert PDF back to Word document format? Check out this easy solution to convert PDF to Word on computer and this one to convert PDF to Word on Mac. After that, you will be able to open and edit the document again using Office Word software on computer or Word app on Android or iOS devices.
Converting your Word document into PDF for easy sharing and storage can be done in just a few quick steps. Not only does this save you time, but it also ensures that you don’t lose any important information or formatting when you share the file with others. You can use the new Google Drive app to convert your Word documents into PDFs on Android. Once you have the document converted, it will be easier to email or open on other devices. Here’s how it works. Word to PDF converter for Android lets you covert Microsoft Word documents into a format that can be read on your mobile device. This file type is supported by most popular ebook readers and phones.
Imagine if you could just take a Word file from your favorite word processor, instantly perform some document magic with it, and have it be a PDF file. Well guess what, you can. Without having to use any other devices like a printer, scanner or even placing the file on your mob.