There is a lot of pressure on churches to remain relevant and connected in their communities, and Lyric is here to help. Lyric’s music software for Churches is the perfect solution for your community outreach, especially for those hard-to-reach areas of your community.
Church software doesn’t need to be hard to use. Lyric is church software that makes it easy and affordable to track members and volunteers, manage music, collect offerings, and more. It’s easy to get started using Lyric Church Management System and ROI is easy to measure.
Lyrics for Church is your one stop solutions for all your church music needs. Instantly import and manage worship lyrics, print professional quality lyric booklets and find that special song.
Lyric Sings is a simple application to display and send lyrics to the congregation. Lyric Sings displays song lyrics from different keyword search criteria, ranging from artist to song name.
Here Are Some Lyric Software for Churches
Playlister is the best church presentation software for kids ministry leaders to use. Every church wants to influence the next generation. But curriculum doesn’t just appear in your classrooms. You’re responsible for getting it there. That’s why so many Kids Ministry leaders are dependent on USB sticks and old software. Today loading up USB sticks takes up valuable time. And today’s volunteer wants something easy to pick up and use in the classroom. That’s where Playlister can help.Read Playlister ReviewsARPlaylister allows us to share content online with families who have not yet returned to church due to COVID 19. It is also a timesaver for our Kids… Read reviewARPlaylistet makes integration with our videos and didgital images seamless. Downloading and syncing is a breeze. It functions intuitively Read review Compare Learn moreMediaShout(27)3.7 out of 5Entry Level Price:$399 1 Single ComputerFavorite
MediaShout’s roots go back to the 1990s. While working for Josh McDowell and Acquire The Fire, the company’s four founders saw the need for a tool that would help run live worship presentations. The technology was changing and the ability to incorporate media into worship was becoming easier, while churches and other ministries were looking to move away from hymnals and overhead transparencies. Rather than buy an existing program from the entertainment industry, they decided to write their own… Show More Read MediaShout ReviewsGSi like the layout and presentation. it is very user friendly and its really good at customizing presentations. Read review Compare Learn moreG2 DealsBuying software just got smarter. And cheaper.
This is how G2 Deals can help you:
- Easily shop for curated – and trusted – software
- Own your own software buying journey
- Discover exclusive deals on software
EasyWorship is a powerful, yet simple church presentation software. Build your entire church service – song lyrics, Scriptures, announcements, videos and sermon notes – in one place, quickly and efficiently. Experience the software that is uniquely designed to meet the needs of churches, big and small, around the world.Read EasyWorship ReviewsUMI like the decluttered interface and the ease of use. I found it to be a great place to start for congregations just getting started with… Read reviewTMEasyWorship definitely makes Sunday mornings go a lot smoother than they potentially could. It allows us to set up a welcome slide with… Read review Compare Learn moreBig Screen0 ratingsEntry Level Price:FreeFavorite
Big Screen is cross-platform easy to use church presentation software. Specifically created for church worship services. Display lyrics, videos, Bible verses, images, timers & more using themes that you create for the layout. Ideal for multiple locations as sharing media is super easy. Big Screen is subscription based and has a 30 day free trial.Read Big Screen Reviews Compare
LyricsPro is an Android church presentation app.
Using a schedule interface, LyricsPro can be used to present lyrics, videos, images and PPT slides. Font formatting and setting up image and video backgrounds are also possible. Songs can be imported from SongSelect too.
This can be best used in small group worship or band rehearsal sessions I think.
I will be watching this project to see how it develops in future.
Praise Base Presenter is an open source church presentation software to project worship lyrics, photos (JPG only) and Bible passages.
Apart from a simple song editor, it can also import Zefania XML Bibles and display lyrics in two languages.
EpicWorship is a free, open source church projection and presentation software focusing on simplicity. It comes with just the most important list of features without complicating anything.
EpicWorship facilitates slide projection with image and video backgrounds (MP4 H.264-encoded only), import of OpenSong Bible formats and playback of audio files (MP3 or AAC).
Like OpenSong, it’s simple and easy to install and use.
Songview is a free worship song projection software for churches that can handle projection of songs and Bible passages with image or video backgrounds.
Songview supports PowerPoint files, addition of guitar chords to songs with stage display for bands, alerts, slide editing during live presentation and more.
Similar to VideoPsalm, Songview can also be installed and run from a USB drive
Datasoul is an open source church presentation software to display lyrics, scripture and other text in worship services.
It has a flexible template system to preset how the slide content is formatted. It can be used to present slides with image and video backgrounds (including live feeds from an attached video camera).
Alerts, support for any display resolution, launch of other files like PPT, Open Office, remote display over network etc. are other useful features of Datasoul.
Presentations can also be exported as PDF files.
If the above options have not been able to convince you to ditch PowerPoint, then you should consider using Church Presenter.
This is a free plugin for PowerPoint 2007 that adds quite a bit of church friendly muscle to PowerPoint.
The add-in enables using PowerPoint for presentation, while facilitating quick song search by number, theme, alphabetical index, and keyword.
The layout of lyrics and Bible verses can be customized by using editable templates. Also supports export of songs to regular PowerPoint files with embedded fonts. Windows only.
Have I missed anything in this list? What is your favorite worship presentation software? Do share in the comments.
Image: Environmental Projection
If you need a worship software option with all kinds of features rivaling even paid alternatives, then VideoPsalm would be your No. 1 choice.
Of all the church presentation software I’ve had the pleasure to try out, VideoPsalm is the most exceptional—you’ll find just about any and every feature you might need!
Is it an easy worship software? Maybe not, but once you spend some time to learn it, there’s no looking back—you’ll love it.
Managing worship songs
- Like Quelea, VideoPsalm can import songbooks from several sources—EasySlides, EasyWorship 2009, MediaShout, OpenLP, OpenLyrics format, OpenSong (Chords get imported too), Psalmo and plain text.
- Moreover, the VideoPsalm online library itself provides over 10,000 worship songs!
- Songs can also be stored with chords in ABC or Do-Ré-Mi notation apart from ChordPro compatibility.
- Just like OpenSong, there’s a useful transpose feature here too.
Managing Bible verses
- How does 330+ Bible translations in 100+ languages sound? Yes, that’s the number available!
- Apart from all the regular Bible verse display features, VideoPsalm also supports dual language verse projection.
- VideoPsalm displays video, audio, photo, countdown, alert, PPT files and more. It’s a truly all-in-one worship software that can manage whatever you throw at it.
- Slides can also be edited on-the-fly right in the middle of a presentation.
- Media files can also be found quickly with the built-in search function.
Slides and templates
- The slide setup features are vast and comprehensive. VideoPsalm provides granular control of every aspect of your slides and templates.
- Fonts, backgrounds, media, colors etc.—all of it is easily customizable and editable.
- Even during a live presentation, background image/video can be changed on-the-fly.
Extra cool features
- Apart from adding images and videos as slide backgrounds, VideoPsalm also facilitates varying the background for each part of a song—the background for verse-1 can be different from that of verse-2 or chorus of bridge
- VideoPsalm is also portable—the application can be run from a USB drive
- Screen resolution is not a dependency at all. You can create the presentation in a 4:3 system and then project it on a 16:9 screen seamlessly
- Portable set-list files to work and project in different systems
- Available in 40+ languages
- Single click live video background is also possible
- VideoPsalm is Windows only at the moment.
At the price of free, VideoPsalm—with its massive feature-set—is a splendid option for your church presentation requirements. I doubt you’ll find a better option than this.
Praisenter is a free Church presentation software to project worship songs, Bible verses and custom slides with images, audio/video etc.
If you’re looking for a reliable free option for your worship software requirements, you should take a serious look at Praisenter.
Managing worship songs
- Adding songs to Praisenter is not rocket science. It comes with an import facility, which facilitates bulk import of songs, provided they are in ChurchView or OpenLyrics format
- Song parts (verse, chorus, bridge etc.) can be tagged easily—in fact, we can add unlimited number of parts to a song!
- There’s a Quick Send panel to present songs immediately too (with hot key support)
- A fast song search feature is also available
Managing Bible verses
- Like songs, importing a Bible is also a piece of cake. Praisenter supports import of Bible translations from The Unbound Bible, which should take care of most scripture projection needs
- Search for Bible phrases, words, verse locations, present them on the fly
- Save lists of scripture verses for later reference/study
- Praisenter is an audio / video presentation program. Images, videos, audio and video files can be added to any kind of slide (songs, Bible verses or custom slides)
- Videos and images can be used as slide backgrounds or as floating components. And yes, videos can be looped!
- With respect to format, Praisenter has you covered by using the Xuggler library
Slides and templates
- With Praisenter, custom slide templates can be created separately for Bible verses, Songs and other content
- Slide transition effects, notifications (again, with customizable templates) and more round off the wide array of features
Extra cool features
- Praisenter can display up to two translations at the same time—great for multilingual services!
- You can create slides and templates in a machine, export them and then import them into another machine including attached media. So we can work on one computer and use another computer for the final presentation
- Praisenter can be installed on Windows, Mac and Linux machines.
Praisenter is a beautifully designed, classy church presentation software that’s sure to thrill any worship ministry.
I heard you are scheduling an event at your church and need to get the information out to everyone. What should you do? The most common way is to print out a list and staple it to the church bulletin board, but I bet your bulletin board is now full of other important information that is older than this new event. Have no fear, there is a better way for you to connect with your church members — it’s called lyric software for church!