Are you looking for information on party rental booking software? Party Rental Booking Software is a responsive booking software for your business. Do you have a birthday party event rentals? There’s more to it than that – but rest assured the information you’re looking for can be found in this article. Learning about party rental pricing is just part of being a smart business owner. It sounds like a lot, but it’s not. To help you get the information you need without having to invest a lot of time, we’ve put together this article on party rental pricing factors.
Do you want to streamline your party rental business? Save time and money? And keep your sanity during peak season? Good news, OnTap Rental Software is the event rental software for your small business! Our party rental booking software comes with ALL of the features you need to manage your rental business from start to finish. Party Rental Booking Software is a very powerful and affordable software that any party rental company can use to streamline their business and increase sales. A Party rental software company may be the key to running a successful party rental business. A party rental software system can help you streamline your booking process, inventory, and your customer database. Use them to successfully complete transactions, automating your business in many aspects. Party rental software is an online tool used by people who run part rental businesses. It makes it easy for customers to place rental requests and receive quotes from multiple vendors at once.
How do you make rental bookings software? Most people have to sign up for an account on multiple platforms which leads to time-consuming data management. But what if there was a way to manage your business across different websites with one single login? Renting Party Equipment is a very complicated process when you are short on time. You might end up not getting the right rental items and this can affect businesses negatively. Over 82% of businesses make use of software to run their business. And according to a recent statistic, 72% of small businesses are still using pen and paper to organize their rentals instead of sub-contracting it. Many people are spending hundreds of dollars renting tables, chairs, linens and more for a variety of events and occasions like Wedding Receptions, Homecoming Events, Class Reunions and business events every month in your local community.
What is rental software?
Rental software helps rental businesses manage and execute daily operations such as tracking tenant information, managing inventory, and posting vacancies. The software also assists with back-office processes such as accounting and bookkeeping. Some rental tools let users generate income reports, expense reports, and other reports relevant to financial planning.
Since the rental industry is huge, there are many different types of rental software tools available on the market, depending on the user industry. Equipment rental software, property rental software, party rental software, and vacation rental software are some examples.
Booqable is the most powerful and trusted rental software available, now with a simple and easy-to-use mobile app. The Booqable iOS app brings our award-winning user experience to your iPhone or iPad so you can manage your orders on the go. The Booqable iOS app is better than other rental apps because it’s built on top of the same platform used by hundreds of companies around the world. Rental businesses require different features than sales businesses, like drop-offs, returns and damage fees. We designed Booqable from the ground up to specifically meet these needs.
Booqable is the most powerful and trusted rental software available, now with a simple and easy-to-use mobile app.
Booqable is the most powerful and trusted rental software available, now with a simple and easy-to-use mobile app.
The Booqable iOS app brings our award-winning user experience to your iPhone or iPad so you can manage your orders on the go.
Booqable is the only party rental software for iPhones and iPads that was built for rental companies by rental experts.
Our user-friendly software was designed to be intuitive, so you can easily manage your inventory and customers no matter where you are. Booqable is the most powerful, flexible and trusted party rental software available today – with more features than any other product in its class.
Booqable has all the features you need to run your rental business, including rescheduling support, recurring rentals and more.
This software makes it easy to start a rental business. It’s designed with the small-business owner in mind, and it’s easy to use even if you’re not an expert in technology.
With Booqable Rental Booking Software, you can:
- Reschedule or cancel bookings with just one click.
- Accept payments online directly from customers and manage all transactions securely through Stripe or PayPal (no credit card required).
- Keep track of inventory with our built-in reports—everything from units available at each branch location by date range down to sales reports that include item description/name/price. You can also see any outstanding fees that need paying before items are returned and any damage fees assessed against items rented out at the end of their rental period.* Offer returns on demand within 24 hours after booking.* Create custom quotes for each customer based on their individual needs so they get exactly what they want without having to wait around for someone else’s schedule.* Schedule as many appointments per day as needed; no limit!
The Booqable iOS app is better than other rental apps because it’s built on top of the same platform used by hundreds of companies around the world.
Our software is designed for you, the rental company: we know what you need and what you don’t want to deal with. Our customers consistently rave about our intuitive software that makes running your business easier. Every feature was created with your needs in mind, resulting in a better experience for everyone involved.
If you’re ready to see how great party rental software can be, try out our demo today!
Rental businesses require different features than sales businesses, like drop offs, returns and damage fees. We designed Booqable from the ground up to specifically meet these needs.
If you’re in the party rental business, you understand that it’s a completely different beast from sales. The needs of a rental business are vastly different than those of most other businesses. You need to be able to manage inventory, track your clients and their payments, plan for future events and make sure that all your equipment is available when needed.
When we set out to build Booqable (which by the way is pronounced “book-able”), we were determined not just to create a good party rental software but THE best party rental software on the market. We wanted every feature that any other software had—and then some. If you don’t see something in our list of features that you would expect from other platforms, let us know! We’re listening carefully as we develop Booqable and will make sure it includes everything you need for successful rentals today and tomorrow.
Booqable was built by rental experts. We know what your customers need and expect from a party rental software and we have built the most powerful and trusted rental software available for your iPhones, iPads and other mobile devices.
With Booqable you can:
- Automatically connect to all of your suppliers, who are already using our system to manage their rentals and inventory. Your customers will love being able to complete their booking in one place from any device – phone or computer!
- Manage more than just rentals: add activities, food & beverages, equipment orders, room layouts… whatever is relevant for your business!
The Booqable app is the only party rental software for iPhones and iPads built specifically for rental companies by rental experts. It has all the features you need to run your business, including rescheduling support, recurring rentals and more. If you own or manage a party rental business and are looking for some tools to increase the number of rentals you get, consider investing in booking software. It takes the hassle out of your customers having to call you to book an event and saves you time as well. There’s no shortage of choices when it comes to booking software solutions tailored for party rentals, so I would encourage you to compare a few and see which one will work the best for your needs. If a program is designed specifically for your industry, you may even be eligible for some special discounts that can help offset the cost of getting started. The party rental business is an exciting business with a lot of options for prospective entrepreneurs. Whether you rent equipment for small children parties, for corporate events and weddings, or for sports-type gatherings, there are many products and services to choose from. The party rental software offered by these companies help them manage their bookings quickly and easily. Many of the software providers make their software available through an online platform that renters can navigate from any computer or mobile device. Whoever you are consider starting a new business, you should consider outfitting it with high-tech features like this software so that your business can grow into something big. Rental Pro is the best choice if you want to become a successful party rental business owner. It will help you streamline your rental process, add more customers and pickup orders online and best of all it’s completely free!
IntelliEvent Lightning is a rental management software that is cloud-based and is scalable, therefore serving organizations of all sizes in aiding with managing rental, inventory, labael and customer processes. With IntelliEvent users can create new orders, add new products, and generate quotes directly from the system. Users can view assigned and scheduled resources and labor. Keep track of inventory data, and all times, providing a comprehensive view of stock levels. IntelliEvent Lightning provides an integrated CRM, real-time business metrics, dashboards, and profitability analytics. Businesses can generate dynamic reports on submental, sales revenue, inventory usage, and more….
IntelliEvent Lightning Pricing
Please contact Extreme Impact for pricing details
$99.00 per month
The benefits of rental software
- Screen applicants: Rental software offers tools to run background checks on applicants and verify their references. With the help of these tools, you can filter out less-qualified applicants and accept the ideal customers.
- Schedule and track maintenance needs: Rental software offers your renters an option to raise any issues they are experiencing. Be it water leakage in an apartment or a technical issue with a rented car, you can track all the complaints submitted by your renters and order maintenance work accordingly.
- Track and process payments online: The software tracks payments to help identify renters who pay on time and who miss their due dates. It also processes payments online, so it’s easy for renters to clear their dues at their convenience.
- Manage finances: Your rental business can maximize earnings and minimize expenses using the business intelligence capabilities of rental software. The software generates reports on income and expenses and helps determine the most and least popular rental properties, equipment, services, etc. You can use these insights to adjust prices for better customer attraction.
- Manage invoices and documents: Renting out equipment, properties, and services leaves behind a trail of documents that can be hard to manage. With rental management software, you can store all documents, including invoices, bills, leases, and financial statements, in a central repository, which also allows quick and easy retrieval.
Party rental booking software allows you to rent equipment for a number of events including weddings, birthdays and business meetings. Pricing for party rentals can vary greatly. But the best thing about party rental booking software is the ability to reduce the costs associated with your event.
One of the most popular questions I get is, “How much does party rental equipment cost?” It’s a good question. Most people see that you sell party rentals and immediately jump to pricing. The truth is, you can’t just apply a standard pricing strategy to your products. Most party equipment companies price with a straight percentage of their total sales.