Passport Photo Editor Free
Want to learn about passport size photo maker? Or about passport photo size? These are questions that are asked by many applicants before they head off to get their fingers scanned. This article will answer these questions and give you additional information on how to make sure your photo is ready for your next trip out of the country.
This post will help you to learn more about passport photo maker. If you are lost with the best way to take perfect passport size photo, you will find it easier here. All information is relevant and up-to-date.
- Save money: You don’t need to pay so much for your passport photo. With 123PassportPhoto service, you can make your own passport photos and print it yourself.
- Save time: Just take a photo using digital camera, then upload and create passport photo with 3 steps. It takes less than 5 minutes to be ready for download.
- White background enhancement: Our premium feature can help you to adjust the photo so that you can get a white background passport photo. Most countries prefer white background passport photos.
- Ultra high resolution photo: 123PassportPhoto generates passport photos suitable for 600 dpi printing.
- We support 50+ countries such as USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, South Africa, Brazil, China, Singapore, Russia, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Argentina and more.
Steps to create passport photos
- Select country and ID photo type, and click Start.
- Upload photo. In order to correctly make passport photo, the picture size should be smaller than 10MB, and the dimensions should be smaller than 4000 x 3000 pixels. The system accepts only .JPG or .JPEG files. The Crop page opens when the photo is uploaded.
- Crop photo to the correct passport photo size dimension.
- If you need white background enhancement, select an enhancement.
- Click the Next button, you will get a printable passport picture which is suitable to be printed on 4R (4×6″) photo paper.
- Save the 4R sheet and print it using a photo printer or print it at any photo center.
How to Take Baby Passport Photos
- Lay white or light color baby quilt or blanket in a bright room or other places with good lighting.
- Lay the baby on the quilt or blanket.
- Ensure baby is looking straight at the camera with eyes open, mouth closed and not smiling.
How to Print Passport Photos Using Color Printer
- Download the 4R sheet with multiple photos.
- Check the requirements and use correct 4R photographic paper (matte, semi-matt or glossy paper).
- Print the 4R sheet with no margins. Make sure the 4R picture fit exactly on the 4R photo paper.
- Cut the 4R sheet along the gray lines and you will get multiple photos.
Make passport photo.com
9 reasons for choosing our Passport Photo maker
Download photos for Free
Upload, edit and download the passport photos online for free.
Order your photos for printing at a modest price. We edit, print and deliver around the world, on time.
99.9% acceptance by government organizations worldwide for online orders
100% Biometric Photo
Guranteed compliace to 10+ face metrics like face to photo ratio, eye position, head height, etc
Verified by experts
We verify your photos before printing and ask to upload a new one if required
Background removal & editing
We retouch your photo and modify the photo background to match the photo rule
500+ document types
Get photos with utmost accuracy for over 500+ document types around the world.
Download high-resolution photos at 300 dpi which is perfect for professional printing.
Secure & Private
We make sure your privacy and safety is ensured with enhanced safety tools and strict policies
Gets done in 3 quick steps
Take and Upload your photo
Take the perfect snap with the help of a smartphone or a camera and upload your photo2
Edit the photo
Effortlessly position the photo in the center with the help of our passport photo generator3
Order online or download & print
You can either order prints from us or download the photo and print it on your own
We will no longer use face detection to determine the suitable crop frame for the picture. This means that users have to adjust the crop frame on the uploaded picture manually.
General security information
The website can be accessed via HTTPS connection. This ensures that your pictures are encrypted during the uploading and downloading procedures. However, avoid public Wi-Fi connection when using the website. If you do not use your own computer or mobile device for creating the pictures, please make sure to delete both the initial and the downloaded images from the computer or mobile device used for the work.
If you want to create your own passport photo, you are at the right place. With the help of this website you can create a passport photo based on the standards of several countries with ease and you don’t need to use a complicated and expensive photo editing software. If you are not an experienced photographer, then try to create more than one photo with different lighting. After taking the photos choose the one that best fits the tips under „Taking the picture to be uploaded” section and upload it. After uploading the photo follow the instructions under „Editing the photo” to create a passport photo that both suits you and the standards.
- Easy to use tool to create passport, visa and ID photos.
- Use it free of charge.
- Multiple print sizes.
- Simple picture mode to prepare photos for CVs, social media account or any online application.
- Standards for 73 countries.
- Manual crop.
- Brightness and contrast adjustment.
- Perfectly suitable for taking passport size photos of children (babies/infants).
Taking the picture to be uploaded
- Take the photo in front of a single colour background (white, if possible).
- Make sure that there are no distractive objects in the background.
- Make sure there is no shade on your face or on the background.
- Make sure the camera is in the same height as the head.
- Shoulders of the model should be visible, and there should be enough room around the head to crop the image.
Choosing the perfect photo
Taking a good starting picture for creating a biometric passport photo is easy. Ideally you have a helping hand for taking the photo, because shoulders and big parts of the upper body are shown on the final photo. Your arms usually are not long enought for this job and sadly a selfie (without a stick) won’t work.
At a pinch you can trigger your camera with the built-in timer. The camera then could be placed on a shelf or higboard, so it is at eye-level. You can only find a table? Of course, you could alternatively crouch down or sit on the ground.
For best results take the photo at daytime. The person should look straight towards a window. The face then usually is well lit.
One last thing: face the camera directly and make sure to look straight into its lens.
About the Online Passport Photo Generator
Since 2009 our Online Passport Photo Generator allows you to crop your photos to the correct passport photo size and align them photos to the template. The usage is completely free.
If you’ve got a good image printer, you can download your photo for free and as an experienced user fine-tune or retouch your image, and print it afterwards. If you don’t have time for this, try our service. We check if the image is suitable, fine-tune and retouch it for a perfect result and then send you your high quality prints.
Nowadays, it is necessary to have a passport photo if you want to apply for a new one. There are two types of passports: the regular passport and the international passport. The regular passport is issued to applicants whose country belongs to the United States of America. Every individual applicant should have a passport photo with a certain size because the authorities would never accept anything that does not conform with their standards. You can also use your passport photo for your driver’s license or even for your social security card so everything must be perfect.