If you are on this page, you most probably want to learn about mp4 to hd video converter free online. Or maybe you are looking for mp4 to hd video converter windows 7? If that is the case, you’re in the right place. Not only we can help you do something with your amv to mp4, we also give tips on converting aac to mp3, audio file to mp3, convert aiff to wma, convert m4a/aac to mac and more.
Have you ever been in a situation where you wanted to watch a movie with your friends but you forgot where you put it and the only copy was in the form of Blu-ray discs? It is annoying, right? Or perhaps you want to fit a movie on your phone but it is in 1080p and your phone supports only 720p. Yes, making use of hd to mp4 converter software will solve all such problems. So, how does this software help?
A powerful suite of tools for converting, editing, and enhancing your videos ($29.95 One-time fee).
VideoProc Converter is a one-stop platform for 4K video processing software with all the features you need to edit, transcode, and resize your videos.
You can sign up for a free trial or opt for one of the premium plans where you pay a flat rate each year to access the software’s full features.
One of the main reasons why this is my top pick for the best video converter tools is that it offers excellent and fast conversions thanks to its level-3 GPU hardware acceleration feature which makes it ideal for any user looking for a simple yet powerful video processing solution.
- 420+ Output Profiles: With VideoProc, you can convert any video audio, or DVD into any format/mobile, including over 420 output profiles.
- GPU Acceleration: This feature lets you easily handle 4K/8K/HD/and/videos so you end up with high-quality, enhanced results.
- Advanced Features: The software lets you merge videos into one big file, you can also add effects to videos before converting them.
The instant you purchase the VideoProc Converter, you get an email with the latest full version download link and software license code.
Once you download and install the software, you will have full access to all of its features with no limitations whatsoever. You’ll also enjoy free support service, guidance, and technical assistance via email. The software also offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
You can sign up for a free trial where you have access to all the software’s features (but with a 5-minute limitation on videos).
To unlock the full functionality, you must upgrade to one of the paid plans, which are as follows:
- One Year License (1 PC): $29.95 (Discounted from $59.90)
- One-time fee
- Free update within one year
- Lifetime License (1 PC): $37.95 (Discounted from $78.90)
- One-time fee
- Free lifetime upgrade
- Unlimited downloads of up-to-date full version without extra fee
- Family License (Lifetime, 2- 5 PCs): $57.95 (From $119.90)
- Multi-user license with free lifetime upgrade
- Up to 5 computers
- Free gift: iPhone Manager
A powerful tool to convert videos with just one click ($44.95/year/PC).
Movavi Video Converter lets you convert media files into over 180 formats. You can quickly change the format of all your movies, videos, and other digital content.
You can also compress your files, edit, and share them using a wide range of tools on this conversion program.
Designed for Windows and Mac, this powerful app supports all popular formats including MP4, GIF, MOV, AVI, RAW, WMV, DVD, MKV, VOB, and MP3 for all popular devices including Sony, Huawei, Samsung, Xiaomi, and Apple iPhone and iPad.
You don’t need any special knowledge or expertise to use this app, simply download it to your device, and the intuitive interface will guide you through the process of converting your files with incredible speed.
- Supports 180+ Formats: This program supports virtually all formats, which means you’ll be able to convert your videos into any format you need.
- Drag-and-Drop Functionality: Non-tech savvy users can effortlessly drag-and-drop the video files they want to convert into the program window.
- Add Subtitles: You can add subtitles to your video files before converting and sharing them at the click of a button.
Movavi Video Converter has licenses for both non-commercial (personal) and commercial (business) purposes.
You can sign up for a free trial on the website, after which you can choose the plan that suits your requirements.
Premium plans are as follows:
- Video Converter Premium – One-year subscription: $44.95/1 PC
- Includes all the programs features for one year
- Pay a yearly license and renew if satisfied
- Video Converter Premium – Lifetime: $54.95/1 PC
- Supports 180+ formats
- Profiles for 200+ devices
- Ultrafast conversion
- Instant file merging without quality loss
- Trim, rotate, and crop video
- Quality enhancement
- Automatic conversion
- Adding effects
- Online subtitle search
- Online user support
- Video Suite – Lifetime: $84.95 / 1 PC
All video apps in one pack, including:
- Video Editor Plus – $64.95
- Video Converter Premium – $54.95
- Screen Recorder – $52.95
- Split Movie – free!
- Media Player – free!
- DVD and Blu-ray Burner – free!
Handbrake is a common name amongst many users. This free video converter software made its name on macOS and is now available for Windows and Linux as well. Moreover, the feature-rich tool supports a large number of formats including MKV, MP4, MPEG-4, H.264 (x264), and MPEG-2.
Handbrake is an especially recommended video converter for those who prefer working on different platforms owing to its multi-platform support. There are built-in presets, so that you don’t have to search for the formats supported by your device. Handbrake is an open-source and free video converter with a bit rudimentary interface. Nonetheless, there is no shortage of customization options in the software as you can select title/ chapter, batch scan and queue encodes, add subtitles in different formats, and more.
- Efficient video conversion
- Open Source software
- No advertisements
- Shabby-looking user interface
- No editing tools
UniConverter is another popular video converter with support for various file formats and batch actions. It comes with extra features built-in such as a basic video editor, subtitle editor, and GIF maker. Moreover, the app offers support for GPU acceleration for faster video conversion.
The app’s free version contains all the basic tools needed for video conversion of popular file formats of videos, images, and audio. Further, UniConverter’s paid version lets users access all the extra features within the app. You can try Wondershare UniConverter online on its website.
- Supports GPU acceleration
- Paid version contains various extra and useful features
- Easy to use interface
- Free version puts watermark on videos
- Limited features in the free plan
Price: Free version with limited features & Paid version starting at $39.99/year or $55.99 lifetime
Reasons to buy
+Broad format support+Works with cloud apps+Advanced settings available
Reasons to avoid
-Some installation issues-Ad-supported
Experienced video brand DivX has its own Converter tool, and its free version has a solid range of features. If you’re happy to stick with the free utility, you can convert your videos to core formats like AVI, DivX, MKV and MP4 – so your content will play on the majority of devices, from TVs and tablets to smartphones and games consoles.
Loads of more obscure formats are supported, and the app has presents for popular devices. You can back up your DVD collection, delve into advanced transcoding options to alter bitrate, resolution and file size, and you can add your own audio tracks and subtitles to videos. You’ll also be able to batch convert, schedule and queue tasks, and DivX’s free tool also comes with a video player that can cast media to any DNLA-compatible device using media server options.
The free version of DivX Converter is powerful, but it does try to install antivirus software during installation, and it does show ads when you boot the software.
Those restrictions vanish if you upgrade to the Pro version, and that upgrade software also includes Google Drive and Dropbox compatibility, more conversation profiles, an audio enhancement tool and custom encoding settings. The free version is a solid tool if you don’t want to spend any cash, and the $20 Pro upgrade is an affordable improvement that delivers high-end conversion ability.
The best tool for downloading videos from any site, in any format ($19.99 One-time fee).
ByClick Downloader is a powerful platform for downloading videos in a variety of formats from websites like YouTube, Facebook, DailyMotion, and over 40 others.
It’s free to use, although the free version has limited functionality. You can get the premium version for just $19.99 and you’ll be able to download video content in HD and 4K quality.
In addition to allowing you to back up your videos, the software also lets you track the download. With the help of this tool, you can download entire YouTube channels and playlists at the click of a button, and convert each of your videos into your desired format quickly and easily.
- Constant Updates: The service is always up-to-date, and the team works hard to release new versions every few weeks.
- Multiple Formats Supported: Convert your videos to MP3, MP4, AVI, FLV, 3GP, and WMV, among many others.
- One-Click Download: The program has a one-click download mode that lets you directly download videos from the web browser.
With ByClick Downloader, you can take all your favorite videos everywhere, starting right now by signing up for a free version of the software.
You can unlock more special features with the premium version.
Plans are as follows:
- Free Plan: $0/month
- Back up videos from any platform
- Convert videos to any format you want
- Choose any quality you want
- Premium Plan: $19.99/month
- Everything in the “Free” plan +
- Download playlist and channel with a click
- Convert to AVI, WMV, etc.
- Get an ad-free experience
- Download YouTube and Facebook private videos
- Download HD videos
- Download by video name
- Download subtitles
- Add ID3 tags for every MP3
- Cut downloaded MP3s to make ringtones
You can get 50% off by upgrading to 3 PCs.
The world has changed, and so have the demands on parents. Now you can create high definition videos of your kids’ most precious moments, like those first words and first steps. But, just because these videos look good, doesn’t mean they’ll play good on other devices or computers. You could record an HD video in an MP4 format for a phone that only supports SD video, but unless you convert it, it won’t look very good.