Best Pdf Editor for Ipad
What is the best PDF editor for iPad? If you are looking for free PDF editing software, then there are plenty of options that you can try. For example, you could use the iAnnotate, a comprehensive PDF editor which is packed with necessary features. To help you choose the right one, here are some of the best PDF editors for iPad.
This article may help you when selecting a PDF editor. You might be wondering how to best view, edit, or create PDFs on an iPad and are considering looking for a PDF editor for the iPad. The purpose of this article is to give you an overview of several PDF editors for the iPad, and also some other options so that you can make a better decision about what PDF editor software you should use.
Who doesn’t like reading or writing on iPad? PDF is one of the best format for e-books which allows you to read them anywhere and anytime. However, the problem with PDF format is that it is not so simple for editing. If you want to edit a PDF file on your tablet, here I will introduce you the Best Pdf Editor for Ipad that can help you to do that like never before. Furthermore, this article will also introduce some important features of PDF Reader as well as some common problems when editing Pdf files and their solutions.
Best Pdf Editor For Ipad is a simple and user-friendly app which could edit any pdf file via ipad. As we all know, ipad is the world’s leading tablet pc; however, it could not view or edit pdf files from other pc. If you want to enjoy the big screen on iPad to edit your pdf files, you should find an app to help you do that. This Best Pdf Editor For Ipad would be a good choice for this purpose.
The Best App to Edit PDF for Windows and Mac
If you would rather not use an iOS PDF editor, a great desktop solution such as Wondershare PDFelement – PDF Editor would be a great choice. Like the corresponding app, the program is also quite handy in PDF management.TRY IT FREE
Some of the features that make it the ideal PDF editor include the following:
- It can be used to easily edit the document by adding and removing text and even adding and removing images.
- It is also great at annotation, allowing users to highlight text, strikethrough text, add comments, and even add custom stamps.
- It can be used to create PDF files in a few simple steps and convert PDFs to other formats, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel in a single click.
- You can assign a password to a document you are working on, lock the document to prevent editing, and even add a digital signature to the document.
- It also comes with an OCR feature that makes it very easy to edit scanned PDF files.
- PDFelement allows you to share your documents to Wondershare Document Cloud, which is a cloud-based platform possessing 100GB of cloud storage space for free.
What We Like
- Super easy to use.
- No user account required.
- Supports multiple conversion methods.
- Use it in several languages.
- Zero ads and saves without a watermark.
What We Don’t Like
- Doesn’t edit existing text.
- Few font options.
- Only one upload source (your computer).
PDF BOB is a free online PDF editor that requires no user account. Just upload your PDF, make the changes you need to, and then export it to PDF again to finish up.
There are several tools here to edit your PDF, like a text tool that lets you select a custom color and font type, an image picker, an underliner, a colored pencil/marker, and a few shape tools.
You can also use this website to delete pages from the PDF and add new ones to it. When you save, there’s even a password option to secure the document.
When you’re done editing, export to the PDF format or, if you log in, JPG and PNG. Files can be saved back to your computer or imported directly into Google Drive or Dropbox.
Best for offering good features and functionalities to edit PDFs and add forms.
PDFelement Pricing: It has two pricing plans for individuals i.e. PDF element Pro ($79 per year) and PDFelement Standard ($59 per year). For teams, PDFelement Pro is available for $109 per user per year. You can get a quote for PDFelement Business.
PDFelement is the easy-to-use tool for creating, editing, converting, and signing PDF documents. It supports Windows and Mac platforms. It is available in three solutions, PDFelement Standard, PDFelement Pro, and PDFelement Business. The mobile app is available for iOS and Android devices.
- PDFelement provides functionalities for converting scanned documents into editable PDFs.
- It has functionalities for creating PDFs, editing text & images in PDFs, securing & signing PDF files, converting PDFs, and filling out PDF forms.
- It can compress and optimize documents.
- It supports Optical Character Recognition (OCR).
- It provides features for adding a digital signature.
Verdict: PDFelement can help you with one-on-one technical support. It offers perpetual licensing and hence can be the perfect solution for individuals and enterprises.
What We Like
- Lets you edit the PDF’s text directly.
- Supports adding images, links, and custom watermarks.
- The background of the PDF pages can be edited.
- Headers and footers can be included in the PDF.
- Supports combining several PDFs into one.
- PDF pages can be cropped.
- Can insert, extract, delete, and rotate PDF pages.
- Editing embedded forms is easy.
- Can password-protect the PDF.
What We Don’t Like
- Free version places a watermark on the PDF.
- Requires large OCR feature download.
- Must log in to save the document.
PDFelement is free, but with a major limitation: It places a watermark on every page of the document. That being said, the watermark is behind everything, so you can still see the content, and it’s important to realize that it supports some truly great PDF editing features.
This program would be a truly free PDF editor if it weren’t for the fact that the free edition will not save without first putting a watermark on every single page of the PDF.
Depending on what you’ll use the PDF for, however, the features it supports might be enough for you to consider living with the watermarks.
When you’re done editing, you can save back to PDF or any of the several other supported formats, including Word and other MS Office formats. To export or save, you have to have a Wondershare account.
Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS are supported.
Nitro Pro PDF File Editor
The Nitro Pro PDF editor offers many PDF editing features similar to other PDF editors for Windows 10 listed above. Its features include the ability to edit, create and merge, review, and collaborate, among others. In addition, the Nitro editor will allow you to fill, sign, and secure your PDF files. It supports all windows operating systems and comes in 2 versions, personal and business. The professional version costs $179.99 and has its own set of more advanced features.
- It is easy to use and also fast.
- Includes OCR technology for editing scanned PDFs.
- It is expensive in comparison to other top PDF editor software.
- The trial version has limited features.
Price: The professional version costs $179.99 with its own set of features.
System Support: It can work on Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10/11 PDF editor.
Acrobat® Pro DC PDF Editing Software
There is no doubt that the Adobe Acrobat PDF editor sets the pace for PDF editing and is widely regarded as the best PDF editing tool for Windows 10; however, it is considered to be overpriced. It is important to note that PDF editing is not just for large businesses but also for individuals and small businesses, and therefore the price is critical. But Adobe is still a great PDF editor with top-class features that helps users convert, edit, and annotate, among other functions.
- One of the best PDF editors with top-notch features.
- It is easy to use with a decent and friendly user interface.
- OCR technology is available to edit scanned PDFs.
- It is a more expensive PDF editor when compared to other alternatives.
- It may not be suitable for individuals and small businesses due to the cost.
Price: It costs $179.88 for one year or $14.99 per month for the subscription.
System Support: This PDF editor can be compatible with all Windows systems.
Foxit Phantom PDF Software to Edit PDFs
This is another PDF text editor capable of editing your PDF files in Windows systems. Apart from the editing feature, Phantom PDF can also perform other functions, including merging and splitting PDFs, annotating and sharing PDF files, creating PDF forms, and converting PDFs to other file formats. What’s more, you can also add encryption to PDFs, redact PDFs, and sign PDFs.
- Provides a trial of 14 days to customers to try it out.
- With the OCR function, users can work with scanned PDFs.
- The trial version has limited features.
- The user interface of this PDF text editor isn’t as easy to use.
Price: It comes in three versions: standard, business, and education. The standard version is $159 in a one-time payment.
System Support: It supports all Windows systems as well.
Best for the online tools for your PDF files.
EasePDF Pricing: EasePDF offers a free plan. It also offers premium membership plans i.e. Monthly Plan ($4.95 per month), and an Annual Plan ($49.95 per year).
EasePDF is an online platform for converting and editing PDFs. It is an all-in-one solution that has functionalities to edit, compress, split, merge, and rotate a PDF. It provides more than 30 tools. It is a regularly updated platform. The platform is safe to use as it performs the automatic deletion of links and files in 24 hours.
- EasePDF will let you convert word, excel, PPT, jpg, and HTML documents to PDF format.
- Similarly, you can convert PDF to Word, Excel, PPT, JPG, and HTML.
- It provides security to your documents through 256-bit SSL encryption.
- As it is an online tool, can be used on any platform like Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android.
Verdict: EasePDF is a free online PDF converter. It is easy to use and eliminates the need to download and installation of the software. It provides encryption to your files. This online tool supports universal conversion and will let you convert files anytime, anywhere. It also offers premium membership plans.
Qoppa PDF Studio
Best for being a PDF Editor that can be used across most computing platforms such as Windows, macOS, Linux, and more.
PDF Studio Pricing: $89 One-Time Fee for 2 computers. Volume, Education & Non-Profit Discount available.
An easy-to-use, full-featured PDF editing software that is a reliable alternative to Adobe® Acrobat® and provides all PDF functions needed at a fraction of the cost. PDF Studio maintains full compatibility with the PDF Standard.
- Create, Upload, or Scan to PDF
- Annotate and Markup PDFs
- Convert From Multiple Formats
- Create & Fill Forms
- Merge & Split
- Secure PDFs
- Batch Processing
- OCR (Make PDF Searchable)
Verdict: This powerful PDF editor allows you to easily create, scan or convert documents to PDF as well as markup and edit existing PDFs.
At a fraction of the price as Adobe® Acrobat®, it also comes with very advanced features such as permanent redaction, imposition, file size reduction, preflight and even page resize! This editor can be used on multiple computing platforms such as Windows, macOS, Linux.
Criteria for selecting the best PDF editor apps for iOS
You can only truly know the value that an app offers once you use it repeatedly and try out its different functions. This can take plenty of time and effort, so we’ve done the legwork for you and picked out three apps that are ideal for all your PDF needs. Here’s what we based our decisions on:
- User Interface and Speed
- Editing Tools
- File Management
A good mobile app is always needed. People have to have access to their data and also need to be able to edit pdf on ipad. So having this app has become a necessity for today’s modern people of everyone . There are numerous apps that can be used as best PDF editor for ipad free or best ipad pdf editor free, they should be well reviewed so if the user wants to get the perfect app he should spend the time to make sure that he downloads the one that works best for him. A good number of people are interested in getting this app so they can edit their PDFs on the go which requires a very good program since not all applications are created equal.
Pdf editor is a very important application used on ipad to edit pdf files. The mobile world is getting more and more advanced and so are the apps we use in our daily life. iPad is ever present in every students’ daily life. Because of its characteristics and functions, it has gained a lot of popularity among the young generation. Students need many reference books during their time of study for various subjects. If you can load all those books into your iPad, you would not need to carry a big library with you wherever that is convenient. Something like an iPad can be very useful in your academic matter it is for high school or university students