In the modern world, each and every organization has eventually made the transition to using the software. Owing to the fact that it is a more modern and convenient method of managing their corporate concerns. In other words, the use of software contributes to the expansion and improvement of smaller-scale firms.
The term “customer relationship management” (CRM) refers to a variety of software programs that are accessible at no cost for usage by small businesses. These customer relationship management systems or Best CRM software are so effective and practical that even large corporations make use of them to manage their lead and customer databases.
Since its inception in 2010 as a user-centric customer service software called Freshdesk, the company has expanded into a multiproduct platform known as Freshworks. A sales customer relationship management (CRM) system, Freshworks CRM was developed in 2016 as part of the Freshworks suite of products.
Freshworks CRM has plans for businesses of all sizes, from solo entrepreneurs to multinational conglomerates. In reality, its primary goals are lead generation, lead nurturing, lead management, and lead conversion.
Approximately 150,000 businesses use Freshworks’ suite of tools to manage their operations, and roughly 150,000 customers use the Freshworks CRM solution. The company has eleven offices throughout the world, including locations in the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, and India. As a result, Freshworks CRM has a significant market presence.
- Leads are scored and rated using AI
- Provides an easy way to divide sales teams based on product type, location, or deal value.
- Obtain contact data from public social media profiles or company profiles
- Easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface
- Customer support that is highly rated
- Easily integrates with Freshworks’ other apps
Freshworks CRM Free Plan features:
- Management of contacts, accounts, deals, and leads
- Notes, tasks, and appointments
- Custom filters and views
- Data import/export
- Migration from other CRMs
- Lead scoring-based insights
- Take note of the scope
- Access based on roles
- Support is available 24×7
- iOS and Android mobile apps
- Unlimited users with the free plan
- Monthly plans start at $12/user (with annual subscription options).
- Get Freshworks CRM Free!
BIGContacts’ customer relationship management technology helps small and medium-sized organizations handle their prospects and customers more effectively. With powerful marketing automation and reporting features, this CRM solution may be an invaluable asset to the growth of your company.
BIGContacts is really simple to set up and use. All of your contacts’ critical information, including social media activity and past touches, may be captured and stored in one location.
The application is highly customizable and easily integrates with your current business tools. It also allows you to exchange emails, plan meetings, and work with team members.
Developed by: Bob Walton (Acquired by ProProfs)
Headquarters: Colorado Avenue, Santa Monica, California, USA
Initial Release: 2006
Operating Systems: Windows and web-based
Deployment Type: Cloud-based
Language Support: English
Number of Employees: 150-200 employees
The pricing plan options at BIGContacts are BIG ($5/user/month), BIGGER ($15/user/month), and BIGGEST ($25/user/month), all of which are billed annually. There is also a 30-day free trial available with BIGContacts.
- Managing contacts
- Control panel that can be customized
- Integrating email marketing
- Sales pipelines that are customized
- Individual and team calendars
- Monitoring social media
- Reminders and tasks are automated
- The CRM dashboard can be customized to provide the most relevant data.
- With ease, you can create custom reports or use report templates.
- Connect webforms with CRMs to capture more leads.
- The use of multiple integrations can make business processes easier to manage.
- In one place, keep track of pending tasks, contact information, and communications.
- Automated follow-up reminders
- Easy to use and clutter-free
- Management of workflows
- Themes for email and letters
- Import data easily
- Integration with the helpdesk
- Mobile CRM could use UI improvements.
- Search features could be added.
Cloud-based applications from Zoho are no joke, as there is enough proof of that. With its extensive portfolio, it is well-experienced, and it understands business processes in-depth.
In addition, Zoho’s tools offer a wide variety of reliable business applications you could integrate. The features of Zoho seamlessly integrate with one another.
One of the core tools seems to be Zoho CRM. A sales force automation feature, for example, manages accounts, contacts, leads, and deals. With Zoho CRM, you can also automate marketing, collaborate with colleagues, track sales, manage partners, and more.
- User-friendly and simple
- CRM migration without pain
- Communication across all channels
- Third-party integration
- Automating tasks
- Analyses, insights, and reports in-depth
- Price transparency and affordability
Zoho CRM Free Plan features:
- Customer support at its most basic
- 5,000 APIs per day/organization
- Modules of 5,000
- A free 1GB of storage is available
- Email templates in 10 different designs
- A standard report
- Action items for 5 tasks
- Module-specific workflow rules
Zoho’s pricing plans:
- Plan for three users is free
- Monthly subscriptions start at $12 (with an annual option)
CRM software provider HubSpot helps small and medium businesses improve their customer relationship management systems via a software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
Free and paid subscriptions are available for this cloud-based CRM software. Thousands of users say HubSpot provides real-time sales pipeline information and is easy to use.
With HubSpot, you can tailor your subscription to fit your business needs thanks to its three “hubs,” each designed for a specific type of client-focused business, including a marketing hub, a service hub, and a sales hub. If you need an online or chat-based CRM system for sales, HubSpot stands out from its competitors.
- User-friendly interface
- Functions that are robust
- Online tutorials and knowledge base
- Reports and templates that are customizable
- Pricing plans that are flexible
HubSpot CRM Free Plan features:
- Software that integrates live chat
- Help with ad management
- 200 emails are allowed for tracking and integration
- Keeping track of deals
- Managing pipelines
- A dashboard for reporting
- Form fields customized for support
Hubspot’s pricing plans:
- Free plan: Yes, of course! No time limit on 1,000,000 contacts and unlimited users.
- Paid plans: From $40/month if you add on sales, marketing, or service hubs (annual subscriptions available).
If you would like a customer relationship management solution that doubles up as a social collaboration app, Bitrix24 is undoubtedly worth checking out. This exceptional tool not only facilitates sales automation but also enhances communication within small and medium-sized businesses.
Even though Bitrix24’s full features are only available as part of its paid Business plan, the free version isn’t that bad. Approximately 70% of all functionalities are available.
Bitrix24 belongs to both the cloud and self-hosted worlds, unlike most CRM systems today. It is available as a cloud-based tool, or you can install it locally.
- Tools for managing projects and teams
- Tools to improve sales intelligence
Bitrix24 CRM Free Plan features:
- Authorization with two factors (OTP)
- Syncing Outlook and CardDA employee lists
- Base of knowledge for projects
- The company’s knowledge base
- Excel export of employee list
Bitrix24’s pricing plans:
- Plans are free for 12 users with a 5GB cap on storage
- Paying plans: From $18.24/month (annual subscription available).
With its integration into Microsoft Outlook, eWay-CRM looks and feels familiar. Due to its integration with Outlook, eWay-CRM helps reduce the learning curve. EWay-CRM automatically captures contact information and files the email once you convert an email to a lead or project. The CRM software also has a feature for mass emailing.
Post-sales activities can be tracked using eWay-CRM. Users can convert leads into projects or link projects directly to contacts. As soon as a lead becomes a project, eWay-CRM copies all communications from that lead to the project so that delivery teams can begin working on it.
Workflow allows you to define a list of steps that project managers and their teams must follow to complete a project successfully. Deadlines and milestones will be tracked by the CRM software. You can manage communication history, tasks, documents, timesheets, deadlines, budgets, and much more. Apps are available for iOS and Android as well. With eWay-CRM, you can access the app on your desktop, web, or mobile device.
- Microsoft Outlook user interface (familiar)
- Functionality that is robust
- Easily customized
- Knowledge base and tutorials
- Paid and free versions
- Assistive services
- Workflow customization
- Module complexity (contacts, sales, projects, marketing)
- Task automation
- Outlook proficiency
- Optional integrations
eWay-CRM´s Free Plan features:
- Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks
- Various modules related to contacts, sales, projects, and marketing
- Merge emails
- Templates for Word and PDF (e.g. invoices, project sheets)
- Design your own forms
- Records are not limited
- Documents attached to the communication history
- One user is allowed
- Cloud storage of 200 MB
- Version for the desktop
- Support via email
eWay-CRM´s pricing plans:
- Forever free plan: $0
- Starting at $24.95 per month for a basic, essential, and enterprise version
- Starts at $369 per month for a lifetime plan
Insightly CRM may be a direct competitor to HubSpot CRM, since both target similar markets. A cloud-based CRM solution such as Insightly offers a range of products beneficial to small and midsized businesses.
With such capabilities, Insightly is used by over 1.5 million users, who use it for workflow automation, sales opportunities management, lead management, email tracking, quote generation, and relationship linking.
A mobile CRM app with audio notes and business card scanning further enhances these features.
- Connects opportunities, contacts, and projects
- With push notifications, task management is included
- Recordings can be enhanced with voice memos
Insightly CRM Free Plan features:
- SSO with OAuth
- Incorporating accounting systems
- Creating custom charts and reports
- Project and task management
- Sales and lead management
- Custom and mass email templates
- Support for self-service
- A maximum of 2,500 records is allowed
- Two custom fields/record types
- Every day, 10 mass emails are sent
Insightly’s pricing plans:
- 2 users can use the free plan
- Plans start at $29/user/month (with annual subscription options).
All teams can use it to manage, nurture, and close deals more efficiently. The use of advanced features such as pipeline management and sales automation simplifies the sales process.
Dashboard customization is highly customizable, and the user interface is simple and self-explanatory. CRMs like Salesmate are the best for growing businesses.
- Developed By: Rapidops Inc.
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Charlotte, NC
- Initial Release: 2016
- Operating Systems: Windows, Android, Mac, iPhone/iPad.
- Deployment Type: Cloud-based
- Language Support: English
- Number of Employees: 200
- Price: Salesmate has three pricing options: Start ($12/month), Growth ($24/month), and Enterprise ($40/month).
- Sales automation
- Sales reports
- Integrated texting and calling
- Powerful telephone
- Tracking of emails
- Pipeline management
- Sequences of drip campaigns (Sales Sequences)
- Keeping track of emails
- Inboxes shared between teams
- CRM software allows you to track deals and manage them.
- The shared team inbox lets you collaborate with your team members.
- A bulk message can be sent and a templated message can be saved.
- Within the CRM, calls can be made and received.
- Affordably priced
- Customization is easy
- Easy to use
- High-quality automation
- Reports with in-depth analysis
- A custom field cannot be added to a formula.
- Contact enrichment requires integration with a third party.
Best free CRM software for third-party integrations
The Capsule contact management application is free for two users, and offers a simple approach to handling contacts. A limited amount of data and contact storage may make it challenging for ambitious companies.
|Free storage||10MB per account|
|Free daily bulk email sends||None|
|Free support||Basic (not specified)|
Additionally, you aren’t limited to the number of sales opportunities, cases, or custom fields you can create. With Capsule’s free CRM, you can also connect with more than 1,000 third-party applications – significantly more than Freshworks’ free plan, which works only with its own software.
|Cost to upgrade|
|Sales/Marketing/Service||£12 per user, per month|
- Provides seamless integration with Google apps, as well as key software products like Xero and MailChimp
- CRM that is intuitive and delivers what you see
- Task and calendar management are extremely basic in Capsule
- It does not include email marketing functionality
With Monday.com CRM software, you can manage customer data, interactions, and processes the way you want. This will ensure that all data is protected. The integrated contact form will allow you to capture leads online. Other forms can also be used to automatically insert leads. Various tools can be used to import leads into Monday.com.
Developed By: Roy Mann and Eran Zinman.
Headquarters: Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
Initial Release: 2010
Operating Systems: Windows, Android, Mac, iPhone/iPad.
Deployment Type: Cloud-based and Open API.
Language Support: English
Annual Revenue: $120M-$150M
Number of Employees: 201-500 employees.
Companies Using Monday.com CRM: WeWork, Discovery Channel, Carlsberg, Wix.com, Philips, etc.
Price: There are four pricing plans at Monday.com: Basic ($17 per month), Standard ($26 per month), Pro ($39 per month), and Enterprise ($49 per month). If billed annually, these prices are for 2 users. You can try the product for free.
- Management of sessions
- Detailed Account Permissions
- Every month, it can automate 100000 actions
- Audit logs are provided by it.
- Complying with HIPAA
- With this CRM software, you can build and customize dashboards according to your needs.
- An overview of sales, processes, and performance will be provided.
- Automating repetitive tasks will be easier with it.
- Automatic reminders can be set, due dates can be notified, and new tasks can be assigned automatically to teammates.
- Using Monday.com is a simple and hassle-free process.
- Adaptable to your sales workflow, it can be customized to meet your needs.
- A powerful search engine is available.
- A private board can also be used to track time, view charts, and view charts.
- Monday.com does not offer a free plan.
- Viewing the project in different views is difficult.
The noCRM.io lead management tool is a powerful tool for small and medium-sized sales teams. Cold prospects are differentiated from hot leads, team collaboration is supported, lead communications and interactions are tracked, and sales pipelines can be customized to monitor progress.
Developed By: noCRM.io
Headquarters: Paris, France
Operating Systems: Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
Deployment Type: Cloud-based.
Language Support: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, and Italian.
No. of Employees: 11-50 employees
Companies using noCRM.io: Phenocell, Founder’s Choice, John Taylor, The British Bottle Company, Blueprint Tax, etc.
Price: It starts at $12 per user per month. Billed annually or monthly. A 15-day free trial available.
- Track emails, customize signatures, and create templates with advanced email management.
- Privacy and security settings that are advanced.
- Support with priority
- Features for managing teams
- Native API and API integrations.
- Sales pipeline that can be customized
- Reports and statistics
- The prospecting process is built-in
- Script generator for sales
- Integration with email
- Creating leads and building pipelines can be easy with noCRM.io.
- Prospects can be differentiated into hot and cold leads using its functionality.
- Team collaboration will be increased as a result.
- GDPR and CCPA compliance are provided by this software.
- No cons to mention.
Perhaps SendinBlue isn’t your usual CRM. Email marketing software is its primary function. Within MailChimp’s toolset, CRM becomes a supplementary function.
Don’t be fooled, however. SendinBlue does not ignore its CRM side, despite being primarily a digital marketing solution. In our list of the best free CRMs, SendinBlue is one of the top candidates since it offers more than just basic CRM functions. Furthermore, it goes beyond the standard trends to offer extra premium features.
- Flexible and powerful email automation capabilities
- Tools and templates for creating attractive designs
- Plans at an affordable price
- Dedicated customer service
SendinBlue CRM Free Plan features:
- Support via email
- Marketing by SMS
- Tools for managing contacts
- E-mail and SMS transactional services
- Features of the API core
- A powerful templating language
- Reports in real time
- Editing workflows
- Tracking of pages
SendinBlue’s pricing plans:
- Free plan: 300 emails per day
- Paying plans: From €17.10/month (annual plans available)
Really Simple Systems
It is essential to forecast sales. Organizations can use it to make decisions about budgets, recruitment, compensation, and future growth. Small and midsized businesses, however, find it difficult to manage this process.
The choice of a CRM system that is easy to understand and reliable is crucial for companies in this situation. It is an excellent option for them to use Really Simple Systems CRM.
Really Simple Systems CRM
The free CRM from Really Simple Systems measures weighted and unweighted revenue for all opportunities automatically. This is how it works:
As not every deal closes, the weighted calculation provides an amount based on its profitability. Due to the fact that it is still so early in the process, the probability of a rep having their first call would be much lower.
If a $5,000 sale has a 20% probability of closing, $1,000 will be weighted (=$5,000 20%). Alternatively, if the same opportunity were presented with a proposal, its probability could rise to 80% and weighted at $4,000 (=$5,000 80%).
It is very helpful in forecasting sales, since it gives an overview of the probability that a deal will close and how long it will take to close it. Insufficient CRM data and inaccurate forecasts are the major causes of forecast failures. You can address this issue by customizing opportunity fields with pre-populated dropdowns (e.g., stages of the sales process) and making them mandatory for new opportunities.
Really Simple Systems’ benefits:
- User interface that is intuitive and straightforward
- Exceptional customer service
- Forecasting weighted sales with reliability
- Task reminders that are automated
- Search engine with strong natural language capabilities
Really Simple Systems CRM Free Plan features:
- A hundred records of companies
- Contacts are unlimited
- Storage of 100MB of documents
- Managing contacts/pipelines
- Probability and weighting of sales
- Reports on listings and forecasts
- Dashboards, dropdown lists, custom fields, etc.
- Maps/ Calendar to Tasks/ Google Contacts/ Zapier/ API integrations
Really Simple Systems’ pricing plans:
- Two users are allowed on the free plan
- Plans start at $14/user/month (subscription options available annually)
You’d be surprised at how many people still use spreadsheets to store customer data. This is not only inconvenient, but also a shambles when it comes to updating data and better understanding your customers.