Ten of the top social media analytics tools for marketers are highlighted in this article. The tools are simple to use and provide social insights immediately after they occur. The term “Analytics Tools” can be somewhat intimidating because it refers to a wide range of tools with various functions. These 11 tools cover all the essentials, from managing content performance to keeping an eye on all activity on your social media channels.
People who are unfamiliar with social media may find it to be quite frightening. As a marketer, you need a mechanism to go through all of the platforms, KPIs, and data available to you and determine what’s crucial. Here is a list of the five most useful social
Why do you need Social Media Analytics Tools?
In order to evaluate what is and is not working with your social media campaigns, you can create performance reports using social media analytics tools. In addition, they will provide you with the data you need to assess the macro and micro elements of your social media marketing plan as well as the effectiveness thereof.
They can assist you with issues such as:
- What are the benefits of posting on Pinterest for my business? Is it still beneficial to do so?
- This year, which LinkedIn articles have garnered the most attention?
- Is it a good idea to update Instagram more frequently in the coming month?
- When it came to the launch of the product, which social media channel played the biggest role in establishing your brand?
- Can you tell me which of your content’s viewers engaged with it the most?
The social media analytics tool Brand24, which costs $49 per month, offers a two-week free trial. Through several routes, the software does online and social media analytics. Your company’s name, its website address, its hashtag, or the name or hashtag of a marketing campaign are all examples of keywords you may monitor to see how well they perform in social media channels in terms of social media reach, engagement, etc.
- Allows for brand mention monitoring across all social media platforms.
- A report on social media analytics is possible.
- Comparing sentiment for your monitored keywords is a possibility.
- lacks a platform for managing social media.
Individual: $49 per month(billed yearly)
Team: $99 per month(billed yearly)
Pro: $149 per month(billed yearly)
Enterprise: $249 per month(billed yearly)
More and more companies are experimenting with direct social selling.
Companies aiming to increase their Instagram sales can use platforms like Curalate as a hybrid storefront and analytics tool.
You’ve probably come across a “Like2Buy” link in the wild, whether it was branded or not. Look at Curalate’s Instagram bio to see how big businesses like Bose use it for social sales.
After clicking, we are taken to a social storefront where customers can make purchases directly.
Businesses can use Curalate’s platform to understand which goods generate the most clicks and revenues. As you discover the types of postings that resonate with customers, this can directly influence your future marketing and product development.
Curalate also keeps track of product tags and mentions, which makes it simple to identify and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns utilizing user-generated content.
Google Analytics is one of the greatest ways to track social media efforts and even help you calculate social ROI, even if it’s not just a social media analytics tool.
Most likely, you’ve already set up an account on your website to track and evaluate traffic. However, did you know that you can also get reports made expressly for social media tracking and generate them?
For instance, you can use UTM parameters to track particular social media campaigns or observe how much traffic each social network sends to your website.
- Google Analytics is free to use.
- It’s possible that it works on your website already.
- provides information on your target audience.
- This social media analytics tool has a wide range of online training options.
- Setting up an effective tracking system for your social media strategy requires effort and expertise.
- It requires some in-depth tool knowledge and is not intended to be used for managing social media.
360: On Quote
Oktopost is dedicated to assisting B2B brands by providing a single platform for managing, tracking, and evaluating all facets of their social media activity.
Do you have any overseas social media teams? With the aid of one platform, Oktopost, social media teams from several nations may be managed. Some of Oktopost’s most well-liked services include social media management, social media analytics, and social media marketing.
- By combining Oktopost with other technologies like Google Analytics, you might obtain even more in-depth social media marketing insights.
- With Keyhole’s assistance, Oktopost can now provide strong social listening capabilities in addition to the thorough investigation and analysis necessary to stay competitive.
- Sadly, the site does not permit cross-posting to various networks.
LinkedIn is receiving an increasing amount of attention from B2B marketers as it is the source of 80% of their social leads. Meanwhile, given the growing demand for employee advocacy, organizations should also be monitoring each salesperson’s profile on LinkedIn in addition to their company page.
The gap is being closed by emerging social media analytics solutions like SHIELD. For instance, SHIELD evaluates the effectiveness of each employee’s profile and their posts. Employees can tweak their posts before sharing to increase their reach by using content metrics, such as average likes, comments, and hashtags.
Furthermore, SHIELD’s team report enables companies to compare the engagement and development of individual employee profiles over time.
With CRM, collaboration, and other SaaS options that handle your entire operational workflow, Zoho is a distinctive and potent software suite. You can understand your social media audience and how they interact with you using Zoho Social. From a single dashboard, you can listen to various channels and respond in real time. To determine the reach and engagement of each post, you can also delve deeper into it.
3 cool features:
- Using a vast array of pre-defined segments based on the demographics of your followers, influencers, or audience members, you can easily create reports.
- Compare the content types that you produce to a breakdown of how your relationships are interacting with it.
- Compared each post’s fans to the total number of people reached.
Social media channels:
What analytics you get for free:
- All features for 15 days
- statistics for each post
- Analytics on the best time to post, the type of content, etc.
Pricing options: $10, $25, $200, and $300 per month (annual pricing)
Keyhole provides a number of trackers to assist you in keeping tabs on your occasions, campaigns, influencer activity, brand mentions, and social conversations related to your sector. You can track hashtags, phrases, and accounts, and it gives you a lot of data about your brand’s and your competitors’ brands, including reach, popular posts, share of voice, and more.
3 cool features:
- Utilize machine learning to predict the success of your campaign and make adjustments as necessary.
- Examine the feelings that people express when they respond to your posts.
- Track influencers’ performance and manage their accounts and permissions all in one place.
Social media channels:
What analytics you get for free:
- All features for seven days
- audience information
- Sentimental evaluation
- Brand comparison
- Identification of trends
Paid options: $49, $99, $199/month, and custom pricing
You can link social media performance to business growth and revenue growth with HubSpot’s analytics tools. Whether you’re posting from HubSpot directly, using other tools, or you’re on the go, you’ll be able to report the success of your social media strategy across all channels, regardless of whether you’re using HubSpot directly.
In addition, you can measure the effectiveness of a campaign by comparing the performance of several social networks.
There are numerous charts and visuals available in HubSpot’s social analytics tools which delineate numbers based on specific platform functions such as audience, session duration, and impressions for each platform.
The important thing to note is that HubSpot’s social media analytics tools are part of HubSpot’s Marketing Hub, which is an all-in-one inbound marketing software solution that HubSpot has developed. By using the platform, you will be able to gain insight into the whole customer journey, not just specific metrics related to social media, which means you can better understand your customers. It gives you an opportunity to see which marketing tactics work best for your business, what impact they have on your results, as well as the ROI of your social media marketing campaigns.
Due to this, HubSpot is an excellent choice for companies whose marketing teams want to centralize all campaign functions under a single platform. Here are the top social media metrics you should be tracking on a regular basis.
A summary of your activity across several social networks and blogs is provided by Social Report. You may monitor emerging subjects, gauge ROI, and export the information into a useful report format. You can easily keep an eye on both your own and your competitors’ social media presence with Social Report. It has helpful features for managing and structuring your consumer data.
Here are 3 cool features that you should know about:
- If you would like to receive in-depth reports on a daily or weekly basis, you can enable notifications.
- You can find correlations and contrasts in your overall marketing strategy when you compare insights from different social profiles side by side.
- It is possible to create and share white label reports with your clients.
A social network analysis was conducted on the following networks:
You will be able to access the following analytics for free:
- For the first 30 days, you will have access to all features
- In addition to providing analytics for social media, our company also offers analytics for business reviews and website performance.
- Keeping track of your competitors
- Export PDFs and Excel files as many times as you like
Options: $49, $99, and $199
BrandWatch is all about data these days. With the help of them, you will be able to make smart marketing decisions based on the right industry data.
It has never been easier to keep track of your brand online than it is today. As you can see from the picture above, BrandWatch offers you a lot of power to market to your target customers because it provides you with in-depth insights into their thinking at any given moment.
You can search the Web to find specific conversations about your brand, segment those conversations into different categories, and then analyze them in order to identify critical information about your brand. Furthermore, they have an image analysis tool that can be used to uncover logos in images.
As a brand monitoring tool, Brandwatch can be quite technical for someone who is not used to it and the query structure can be quite confusing for someone new to it. However, for someone with medium to expert experience, this is a powerful tool that will help you monitor mentions of your brand online on a regular basis.
With the rise of influencer marketing, a need for social media tools designed specifically for influencer campaigns has arisen as a result.
It is possible to simplify your influencer marketing strategy by using TapInfluence, a platform that makes everything easier for you. In addition to the reach, engagement rate, and the potential cost of an influencer, there are also metrics such as engagement rate and reach.
The purpose of TapInfluence is to help brands better understand if a potential relationship makes sense before taking it any further, by clearly highlighting the relevant influencer metrics.
There should not be a black hole of ROI when it comes to influencer campaigns. Besides assessing the performance of each individual influencer, the platform also assesses the performance of the overall campaign against industry benchmarks in addition to individual influencer metrics. A list of 15 of the best tips for marketing on Google can be found here.
There is no doubt that BuzzSumo is not a social tool per se, but it is one of the most powerful resources for analyzing the social media engagement of any content.
BuzzSumo can provide you with the information you need if you want to know how many likes, shares, and pins your latest blog post received on social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. The ability to track the performance of content competing for relevant industry keywords is also available to you, letting you know how your marketing campaigns measure up against those of your competitors.
As far as content distribution is concerned, social networks continue to be one of the best channels. You can find out which types of posts have received the most engagement by analyzing social media shares and you can use this information to help inform your own content strategy based on the data you collect. There are other factors such as posting date, and title type that can help you better understand the top-performing content variables on BuzzSumo as well.
- There is a free trial available to you
- It showcases a wide range of contemporary, popular content.
- Identifies the themes that are shared most often on social media.
- Using the application is very easy
- There is a bit of a price tag if you want the full version of this software.
- This is not a social media management tool. There will be a need for more tools if you wish to use this feature.
The Pro plan costs $99 a month
The Plus plan is $179 a month
The large plan is $299 per month
The enterprise: Upon quotation
In the world of social media, ephemeral content is extremely popular due to its short lifespan.
There are only two types of analytics provided by Snaplytics: Snapchat analytics and Instagram analytics. By looking at metrics like open rates and win rates, the platform allows brands to identify peaks in engagement, as well as target people when they drop out of the campaign.
Brands should not ignore the importance of optimizing the content based on stories and the need for storytelling in the modern world.
There are still hundreds of millions of active users on the Snapchat platform among Generations Y and Z, even though Snapchat may have fallen out of favor with some brands.
At the same time, stories are proving to be one of Instagram’s most effective methods of promoting content. It is a smart move for brands who are looking to build more engaging stories or perhaps run ads that are based on stories to move beyond native analytics
Running a social media contest is generally a lot of work.
ShortStack may assist with everything from selecting a winner to examining the engagement brought on by sweepstakes.
A specialized contest analytics platform will help firms who regularly run contests or sweepstakes make sure they aren’t merely giving away free goods for no reason.
For this very reason, ShortStack keeps an eye on everything from input data to long-term marketing performance.
With the help of a social media analytics platform like ShortStack, you can evaluate the success of your contest in order to learn about engagement metrics and choose the ideal contest categories for your target audience.
There are many features that NapoleonCat is offering in its social media analytics software, such as reporting, analytics, and other features that make it one of the best in its field. In this way, you will be able to keep track of the results of the social media campaigns that you run across all of your profiles and websites at once. There’s something interesting about the fact that you could check out what your competitors are doing on their social media channels. Aside from that, NapoleonCat data can assist you in recognizing trends and producing social media content that appeals to the target market of your company and can produce the best results for your business.
- As a result, it allows you to evaluate how you compare to your competitors in terms of your performance.
- Generating customizable social media analytics reports in a matter of seconds and keeping an eye on the most important social media indicators in real-time is also possible.
- There is room for improvement in the user interface.
💰 A price list
The standard rate is $23.25 per month (billed annually)
Pro: $48 /month (Billed annually)
Custom: On Quote
With Sotrender, marketers can easily get a better understanding of the social media landscape and in turn improve the quality of their campaigns.
By using Sotrender, you are able to compare the performance of your paid and organic efforts side-by-side. Today, almost every company is investing money in social media advertising, so it is vital that they have access to all of their KPIs. You may also want to take a look at the usual ad charges (such as CPC, CPM) in your industry in order to determine whether or not your ad expenditures are within reasonable limits. There are also ways in which one can monitor the popularity of the content that competitors are publishing, organic interaction, and other factors.
- Perform an in-depth review of your social media accounts on your own to ensure they are up to date
- I monitor my competitors’ social media activity, both unsponsored and sponsored (including their CPC and CPM costs) on a regular basis.
- Reports can be obtained in less than 60 seconds by completing a simple form.
- Provides unique information, like the Interactivity Index, which measures the degree of involvement on the profile by analyzing every single interaction.
- Upon request, custom reports can be prepared for you.
- With each bundle, you will receive a social inbox.
- LinkedIn analysis is not provided as part of the service.
The starting price is $59 a month (billed annually)
The growth rate will be $110 per month (billed annually)
Premium: $195/Month (Billed Annually)
Ultimate: $331/Month (Billed Annually)
The social media analytics space is constantly changing. New tools rise and fall, and sometimes the latest tool on the block is worth its weight in gold. This list is an attempt to highlight some of the most useful social media analytics tools for marketers (in no particular order). Each of these tools has a free option or pricing up to several hundred dollars per month.