6 Best Digital Marketing Tools to Grow Your Business Online
These are some of the best free digital marketing tools I’ve found during my time as a digital marketer. I use some of these on a daily basis and they have really helped streamline my workflow, save hours on content creation and can be used across a number of different tasks.
Below, you will find the 6+ best digital marketing tools to grow your business online.
You should definitely implement email marketing into your overall marketing strategy, no matter what size your business is or how big or small it is.
By signing up to your mailing list, a customer is inviting you straight into their inbox every time they check their inbox. That’s why, on average, email marketing is one of the best marketing activities when it comes to generating ROI.
The first thing you need to get started with email marketing is a service that allows you to capture email addresses, manage your lists, send out emails automatically or on a schedule, and analyze the engagement rates of your emails.
In case you are just getting started or if you are running a small business, Mailchimp is an ideal choice for you. Until your list reaches 2,000 subscribers, Mailchimp’s basic service is free for you to use. There are enough features in it to meet all of your email marketing needs without making it too difficult for you to manage your email campaigns.
Additionally, Mailchimp now offers a number of digital marketing tools and features (some of these are part of paid plans) that include:
- Segmentation and personalization
- Landing page builders
- Form builders
- Audience insights
- CRM tools
- Predictive insights
Finally, but by no means least, we have Todo.vu. There are a variety of ways in which this tool can be applied. Why is that? Basically, it is a platform that offers a wide range of services to businesses as well as freelancers. As well as CRM, it can also play an important role in increasing the productivity of the workplace.
As part of Todo.vu, you get access to CRM, task management, time tracking, to-dos and checklists that will help you keep track of your progress. It is also possible to use a calendar that can be synchronized with the due dates for any projects you are working on.
It’s even possible to grant access to any clients you are working with who wish to see the progress you’re making and the communication between your team members. As a result, you are able to offer peace-of-mind and transparency between your organization and your customers.
There is no doubt in my mind. For your business to stay competitive in the marketplace, you will need to maintain a social media presence on a regular basis. In addition to that, you probably already know that social media can be a time-consuming thing, even if you only use it for marketing purposes instead of scrolling endlessly through it for pleasure.
The good news is that there are digital marketing tools like Hootsuite that can cut down on the inefficiency of this type of marketing.
You can use the Hootsuite tool to manage all your social media channels from one location. The tool allows you to schedule posts in advance for all your social media channels, which means that you can get all the content you need ready in one go for the upcoming weeks and months.
As well as advanced reporting tools, you also get the ability to see which of your social media campaigns are working the best and use this data to calculate the return on investment for your campaigns.
All in one dashboard, you will be able to track and manage mentions of your brand, as well as respond to them.
The platform now includes tools that can help you promote your social media posts through the platform as well, which is a great addition.
Putting together your content strategy shouldn’t involve making wild guesses as you think what your audience will be interested in as you cover topics you think they will find interesting.
That’s why 60% of B2B brands that are successful at content marketing have a documented content marketing strategy in place. It is interesting to note that only 21% of the brands with the least successful content have a documented strategy when it comes to their content marketing.
As a content marketer, it is important to do your research properly, and BuzzSumo is one of the content marketing tools that I use the most, and I think that is one of the main reasons for this.
Using BuzzSumo, you can find out what content is trending on social media based on the topics you searched for. Upon completing a search, you are able to analyze the results that are returned to find out what’s so appealing about them and to get ideas for writing about them based on your analysis of the results.
But BuzzSumo is going beyond the basic concept of content discovery and viral posts to offer a lot more. As of today, BuzzSumo offers a wide range of digital marketing tools, such as:
- Research of keywords
- Searching for influencers
- Social media feeds based on topics of interest
- Analyzing the content of a document
- Management of crises
- Monitoring tools for brands
With FunctionFox, your team will have access to a medley of tools to help them collaborate more effectively and manage their tasks with ease.
It is possible for you to create tasks for your team members to perform and to delegate those tasks to them. You and your team have access to the project statuses so that you and your teammates are aware of the progress of each task. In addition, you’re also able to set up email alerts for any of the projects that you’re working on, so you’ll be notified of any changes regarding the projects you’re working on as soon as they occur.
There is a wide range of multitasking options available to you at your fingertips. With the help of the same platform, your group will be able to work simultaneously on multiple projects for multiple clients on the same platform. A project can be tracked in terms of expenses as well as budgets and any financial constraints you might have for a particular project can be viewed.
A team’s ability to stay on budget is one of the most important things they need to do. When you run into an issue with FunctionFox, there is always a dedicated customer support team standing by to help you. If you need help, don’t hesitate to ask for it, it will be there when you need it.
The use of the Internet in the world of business is without a doubt a very popular tool that is used for the purposes of networking and communication between people. Having Slack as the center of your organization’s communication will allow you to increase the quality of communication within your organization to a great extent by using it as the center of your organization’s communication. There is nothing complicated or difficult about using Slack. It is designed in a way that it is easy for users to get access to channels and to join or leave them at whatever time is comfortable for them. Additionally, there is the possibility of integrating it with an unlimited number of other systems as well. Slack channels have been designated where users can follow the progress of the integrations they are interested in with their favorite apps.
Picture 2. Slack’s 4 user groups
As a result of social media, people have become more vocal on the internet as a result of their involvement with it. Social media platforms have become a common place for individuals to share their feelings about a business they have worked with, whether it was positive or negative. When a company is able to gain the attention of colleagues, it will be able to impact the company in a long-term manner.
How are people talking about your business? Do you know what they are saying about it? The Brand24 social media monitoring platform is an excellent tool for monitoring social media. With this tool, you will be able to identify the user mentions of your business, so you can understand what perceptions are being formed about your brand.
You may find that your customers encountered issues that were not anticipated by you. There may be a medley of good comments that are made about you and your team, or you might run into a medley of compliments. When people talk about you on the internet, it’s good to know what they are saying about you. A business can improve its performance if it is aware of what needs to be done.
It is important to get SEO right because it is one of the fundamentals of online marketing and it makes all the difference. You should make sure that your website is not only structured properly and optimized for mobile but that the content you produce should also contain relevant keywords that you have a good chance of ranking for in search engine results in addition to being mobile friendly.
If you want to find those relevant keywords and begin your search, you need a digital marketing tool that allows you to do so. A number of options are available to you, such as the free Google Keyword Planner, along with more complex suites of tools such as SECockpit.
A lot of the more advanced digital marketing tools can be quite expensive, with monthly subscriptions starting at $100 or more, depending on the tool. Fortunately, there are affordable, accurate, and helpful options for small businesses, such as KWFinder, that provide accurate and useful insights at an affordable price point.
Using this tool, you just need to enter a seed keyword and you’ll get hundreds of suggestions along with search volume data, trends, and a ranking difficulty score for each word or phrase that you enter.
Mangools, the brand behind KWFinder, offers plans for individual tools or the full suite, which includes a backlink tool, a website analysis tool, a SERP watcher, and much more inside each of these tools – along with a nice web browser extension to complement the whole suite.
There are a number of challenges that come along with managing multiple campaigns across various marketing channels, not only does it take a lot of time and effort, but it can also be difficult to figure out exactly what is working, and where improvements should be made.
You can use HubSpot as an all-in-one marketing software solution that enables you to work through all your different marketing channels at the same time and optimize them in order to get more traffic, a higher conversion rate, and a higher return on investment.
It comes with optimized templates for creating landing pages along with other features such as live chat and user action events that will ramp up your engagement and convert more visitors into customers as a result of the tool.
There are a number of other features that HubSpot has to offer, including:
- Tools for optimizing your content
- Landing pages that are optimized for search engines
- Templates for email messages
- Automating the marketing process
- Management of the lead team
- Analyses of data
- Management of social media platforms
There is a hefty price tag attached to the full version of HubSpot, but small businesses on a budget can get started with their free or basic package if they are looking for a good start.
On top of the free and paid marketing hubs, HubSpot is now offering free and paid sales hubs, customer service hubs, and content management tools (on top of the free and paid marketing hubs), which has translated into the switch from an inbound marketing tool to a complete CRM platform.
It is important to note, however, that the complete platform for managing content is only available as a paid version.
It is safe to say that Ahrefs has you covered in relation to every aspect of SEO that you could possibly ask for. There is a lot that can be done with this tool, including performing complete website audits, keyword research, competitor analysis, and much more.
This is the kind of SEO tool that can be classified as the swiss army knife of SEO tools because it can be used in a variety of different situations.
It is a consumer data aggregator that will allow you to enhance the relationships that you have built with your customers with the use of Infusionsoft. Using Infusionsoft, you will be able to find and manage the information that you have gathered from your consumers.
In addition to that, you can also score the leads you’ve generated based on their buyer’s journey so you know what content needs to be delivered to them in the future, based on their buyer’s journey. By integrating a built-in A/B testing interface, you are able to give your emails a more compelling look and feel.
Utilizing an intuitive dashboard in Infusionsoft, you can evaluate the effectiveness of your campaigns based on the history of your consumer interactions.
In my opinion, this is one of the most powerful ones since we all know that Social media is the collection of communication, interactions, and collaboration. It is sure that there will be many more social networking blogging applications and websites to come in the future. Using this technique, you will be able to increase the understanding of your brand and content across your social media channels, drive traffic to your website, and generate new directions for your business.
Some important digital marketing tools of Social media:
- Facebook: There is no doubt that Facebook is one of the most popular and top level social networks around today, as we all know. With the help of Facebook, you can create your own profile on the site from where you can connect with your friends and family, and the best thing about the site is that with just one click, you can share and upload your photos and videos with your friends, family and colleagues.
- Twitter: This is another powerful and popular network that you should be aware of. Twitter is one of the most popular microblogging services that are free to use for registered users. The Twitter tweets are also one of the most powerful forms of communication you can have in the world. The advantage of Twitter is that you can follow any registered Twitter user to be able to see their tweets across a wide range of platforms.
- Google Plus: One of the famous networks that Google manages is Google Plus, which is also one of the most popular social networks. The first thing we need to do in order to join Google plus is to create an account on Google. At the time of your first sign-up, Google will have already created some groups for you, including Friends and colleagues, that you can join. As well as adding your own, you can also add a comment. There is an option here that allows you to share images and links with your friends and family members.
- One of the most popular ones for business purposes is this one. Unlike other networks, this LinkedIn network is designed specifically for business users. Basically, the goal of the site is to provide members with the opportunity to set up and document a network-aware from trusted networks of people around the globe.
- Instagram: Approximately 850 million Instagram users are active, and 1.8 billion likes have been given to posts. A large number of influencers are also represented on the site, along with a large number of supporters. You can also become a brand that is important if you use the right strategy. You must be sure that you post the appropriate kind of data that will stay relevant to your present supporters as well as adding new ones as needed.
Email Automation Tools
- With Active-Campaign, you can use email marketing, marketing automation, as well as sales automation as part of a one-stop-shop for CRM software. In addition, it gives you the ability to communicate with your contacts through welcome posts, trigger campaigns, follow-up sales, and more. A number of automated processes can be implemented to ensure that you never miss a chance to get in touch with a prospective lead.
- Hatch-buck:In order to facilitate lead generation and customer communication, Hatchback automates the process. As part of its CRM system, which is designed specifically for small companies, it allows users to see their activity in real-time and trigger hot leads when they are ready to make a purchase when they are ready to buy.
- HubSpot Sales: HubSpot Sales offers you the opportunity to track the opening of your messages as well as the time when they were opened. The software also allows you to pull up information about the contact like their professional background, business data, and recent tweets, as well as schedule messages to be sent at a later date.
- Omniscient: There is a bonus tool that will help you market your e-commerce business better. In order to reach your clients, you will have to choose between email, SMS, Web Push, or Facebook Messenger, depending on their behavior.
I know that it can be pretty difficult to pick the right Digital Marketing Tools for your business when there are so many available online. All digital marketing professionals will agree that one of the most important steps in making sure that you get the job done with your digital marketing campaign is to find the right tools for each aspect of your campaign. Almost any task that you can perform online can be accomplished with the help of digital marketing tools, from blogging to creating landing pages.
Keeping in touch with your target audience is also one of the most important things that you can do. It’s almost impossible to find one or two tools that can be used to handle all your digital marketing needs if you are looking for one or two tools that can be used to handle both