If you want to learn accounting software for small business germany, or maybe you wanted to know about german accounting system, then this is just the article for you. I know that getting taxes in order is important including figuring out what accounting software will work best for your company.
When you are searching for accounting software for small business Germany, then you are right at the right place. The accounting software is a kind of software that is used to record and analyze business transactions and information. This software has different components. You can also see accounting system in germany , which offers a complete solution to all small businesses in order to run the task easily.
Fastbill – Overall Best Accounting Software in Germany
Topping our list of the best accounting software in Germany is Fastbill, an indigenous Cloud-based software that aims to automate your daily processes and bring order to your tax processing and reporting, customer collaboration, receipt management, among others, etc. It automates all your bookkeeping and accounting.
If you need an all-in-one German accounting software, then Fastbill is the right option for you.
Fastbill prices start at $10.71 per month, but you will have to request a price quote based on your requirements.
It also offers you a free trial, but there is no free version.
- It analyses your incomes, expenses, and surplus.
- It will also create an online customer center with your logo and invoice history.
- You can easily create professional custom invoices in a flash.
- It automates sending of recurring invoices.
- You will have access to cancellations, payment remainders, discount functions, gross invoices, etc.
- Your receipts will also be automatically recorded and secured.
- It automatically carries out bank reconciliation with your transactions.
Why Do We Recommend Fastbill as the Best Accounting Software in Germany?
We recommend Fastbill because it automates most of your accounting and bookkeeping processes. It also takes care of most of your receipts, customer management, and tax accounting. Generally, it offers many features that it is considered the best all-in-one accounting software in Germany.
What’s more? Its cloud feature serves as an online filing system for your receipts and business data.
Lexoffice – Best Accounting Software in Germany for Freelancers
Lexoffice is one of the top and popular online accounting software you can come across in Germany. It’s the best German accounting option for self-employed people and freelancers that will automate and simplify your financial processes for you. It also offers a lot of features the range from payroll management to income and bill tracking.
Lexoffice pricing plans include;
Bill and finance plan: €5.78 per month
Accounting and reports plan: €12.28 per month
Accounting and wages plan; €18.72 per month.
It also offers you a 30 days free trial.
We recommend that you buy the most plan within these three that best fits your business as they are all diverse, offer many features, and are a good value for your money.
- It includes over 30 Integrations with top apps and software such as PayPal, Zapier, Shopify, Billbee, etc.
- You will be able to see the performance of your business with just one glance at your dashboard.
- Faster creation of custom invoices.
- It takes care of all your tax office duties such as UStVA, EUR, as well as depreciation accounting.
- It writes offers and estimates quickly.
- The software Keeps records of all your receipts.
- Lexoffice automates payments of your wages and salaries.
- It also Integrates with business accounts such as Spackase, Commerzbank, etc., for free.
- You will be able to access it anywhere and any time -even go the go.
Why Do We Recommend Lexoffice As One of the Best Accounting Software in Germany?
We recommend Lexoffice to you because of the host of integrations, add-ons, and features it offers small businesses, freelancers, and self-employed people in Germany.
In addition to this, it is excellent at managing its tax accounting and reporting, making it hassle-free for you as you continue on your gigs as a freelancer.
Debitoor – Ideal Invoicing Accounting Software in Germany
Founded in 2012, Debitoor is one of Germany’s best accounting software; it offers top invoicing and user-friendly features for German freelancers and entrepreneurs. Debitoor grows with your business and is also compatible with mobile devices – you can easily access it even on the go.
Debitoor’s different pricing plans include;
Xs plan: £5 per month.
S plan: £8 per month
The M plan stands at £ 12 per month.
The L plan stands for £24 per month.
We recommend you go for the Xs plan as it offers most of the essential features that freelancers and self-employed people need, and it is also a good value for your money.
- You can easily make custom invoices with Debitoor.
- It facilitates bank reconciliation against all your payments and expenses transactions.
- It Integrates with other apps and software to give you the best experience.
- You can also easily import data and avoid manual time-consuming data entry.
- It also facilitates faster online payments and includes payment reminders.
- Debitoor will quickly handle your tax reporting and accounting.
- Its features include asset depreciation accounting.
- It is also compact with multiple languages.
Why Do We Recommend Debitoor As One of the Best Accounting Software in Germany?
We recommend Debitoor because of its Top-notch invoicing features. It lets you quickly enter your invoice details, send them, and get paid in a snap. You can also generate your estimates into invoices. To give you the best of invoicing, it offers you built-in invoice templates that make sure you are on track and follows legal requirements, and you can also easily stay in the way of your invoices and associated payments.
SevDesk – Best Accounting Software in Germany for Small Businesses
Just like Debitoor, this is another web-based accounting software for small businesses and freelancers. Its services include invoicing, accounting, and enterprise resource planning solutions that keep you on top of your tax reporting, financial, and inventory management.
Don’t you have prior accounting and bookkeeping experience? If yes, then SevDesk is the right option for you and your small business.
SevDesk pricing plans include;
SevDesk invoice: $6.20 per month.
SevDesk accounting: $13.50 per month
SevDesk ERP : $39.50 per month
It also offers 14 days free trial.
- It lets you create custom invoices and estimates.
- All your business data are secured automatically on the cloud.
- You can create and send payment reminders against unpaid invoices.
- SevDesk’s online payments feature allows you to retrieve transactions from your bank account.
- You will get to manage your bank account properly.
- It lets you track your inventory and easily manage collaborative work with your clients and employees.
- You can also import and export invoices and receipts.
- It automates recurring invoices as well as calculates your tax returns and their reporting.
Why Do We Recommend SevDesk As One of the Best Accounting Software in Germany?
We strongly recommend SevDesk because it is the best option for entrepreneurs and small businesses in managing their finances. You can use it to be at the top of your financial management game. It is also suitable for small businesses as it offers the best if invoicing and user-friendly features for novice small business owners.
Billomat – Fastest Accounting Software in Germany
Billomat refers to accounting software that is top of the game, offering the fastest processes in managing your business’ inventory, CRM, and payments. The software provides numerous integrations and add-ons to small businesses and freelancers. Generally, it is the fastest accounting software you can get; everything is short, from its customer support service to income creation.
Billomat’ pricing plan includes;
The solo plan: €8.99 per month.
Business plan: €19.99 per month
Enterprise plan: €49.99 per month.
It also offers you 14 days free trial.
We recommend you start with the business plan as it has the best Integrations, add-ons and is also a good value for your money.
- It allows for collaborative work as a team due to its Integration with DATAV.
- The software is easy to understand.
- You will have access to customer support that is always there to help you 24/7
- You can easily create all your business documents.
- It tracks your receipts, expenses, and payments.
- Billomat also offers you payment reminders.
- You can customize your dashboard with the KPIs that you want.
- It lets you keep track of your business even on the go.
- Billomat automatically reminds your customers of overdue invoices.
Why Do We Recommend Billomat As One of the Best Accounting Software in Germany?
We strongly recommend Billomat because of the fast service it offers to users. Everything about Billomat is short. From its invoice creation to the most prompt customer support, Billomat accounting software helps businesses save time managing and deciding their financial management and getting an overview of their revenues and expenses even on the go.
Papierkram – Best Tax Accounting Software in Germany
Papierkram is another cloud-based indigenous German accounting software. It helps businesses of sizes, including freelancers and solopreneurs, with easy financial management, invoicing, digitize their documents, and revenue management.
If you are looking to make your tax accounting a simple tax, then Papierkram is the right option for you as it offers top-notch accounting to users -including UStVA and EUR.
Its pricing plans include;
Pro plan: €8 per month.
Team plan: €20 per month.
Business plan: €40 per month
It also offers a free version.
We recommend the Papierkram business plan as the best plan for your business as it includes a host of good features for all types of companies and is also a good value for your money.
- It lets you book incoming payments directly for EÜR and UStVA
- You can also easily track Time projects, especially with the help of the Integration with Timetracker.
- Papierkram can adapt all your documents to the corporate identity of your business with its letterhead and CSS editor.
- It includes an exception customer management system for your clients.
- Papierkram is also top of the game in tax calculation and reporting. You settle your UStVA and EUR at one click.
- It also allows for collaborative work with your employees.
- You will have your business data secured with 256-bit SSL encryption.
Why Do We Recommend Papierkram As One of the Best Accounting in Germany?
There are many reasons why we have Papierkram on our list, but the primary reason why we recommend it is because of the top-notch tax accounting it offers to its users. From EUR and UStVA to others, Papierkram is top of the game in tax accounting for German businesses.
There are many accounting software for small business germany packages. Here you can get the best accounting software for small business germany. Accounting system in Germany is very different as that in India, Australia, and other countries. Its main features are more accuracy, responsibility and contrast to taxation. The chart of accounts is best solved by a German accountant who can write the chart of accounts for start the business.