Finfing an all in one software can be challenging and hard. But, we have goodnews for you as we have been able to search out best all in one softwares amongst all other softwares available. This software will help you run the whole show from the beginning to the end. With one dashboard, you can have access to your list of customers, bank accounts, inventory list, customer support and other financial transactions available for your convenience.
Here are the list of multipurpose software available online.
Scoro is a powerful business management solution that combines all the features you might need to manage your company: projects & tasks, contact management, quotes, team collaboration, billing, and reporting.
- Real-time customizable KPI dashboards
- Customer management & sales pipeline
- Detailed reports on every aspect of your business
- Quoting and invoicing with pre-set templates and automation
- Project, task, and time management
- Shared team calendar & meeting scheduling
What’s special about this tool: Scoro helps to streamline your entire work progress, so you don’t need to use different tools for every task. Scoro also has the most advanced business intelligence features – detailed reporting and custom dashboards.
Pricing: From $26 user/month
Odoo is a suite of open source business apps that cover your company needs: CRM, eCommerce, accounting, inventory, the point of sale, project management, etc.
- Get accurate forecasts
- Automate activities based on your sales scripts: calls, meetings, and quotations
- Real-time messaging to enhance collaboration
What’s interesting about this tool: Odoo focuses mainly on CRM and ERP functionalities. It also has a large application market due to its open-source model.
Pricing: From $14 user/month
Basecamp is the preferred tool for teams who enjoy its modern social media-like interface and carefree team collaboration features.
- Projects to manage multiple users’ work
- Message boards for discussing new projects or ideas
- In-app collaboration with the team
- Reporting on project performance
- Separate dashboard for showing to clients
What’s special about this tool: Basecamp is free for teachers and students!
Price: $99/month for unlimited users
NetSuite is an unified business management suite, providing various tools for ERP, Financials, CRM, HR, and eCommerce.
- Multiple currencies and taxation rules, financial consolidation, subsidiary management
- End-to-end eCommerce management (order management, CRM, marketing, and finance)
- Services resource planning (resource management, project accounting, timesheet, and expense management)
- Business Intelligence (dashboards, reporting, and analysis across the integrated processes)
What’s interesting about this tool: NetSuite offers various toolsets –NetSuite CRM, NetSuite OpenAir, NetSuite Global Business Management, NetSuite PSA etc. Be ready to take time and filter out which NetSuite solution could be the best for you.
Pricing: On request
Active Collab helps your team stay organized, and gives you complete control over your work.
- Time tracking and invoicing
- Gantt-like timeline for planning
- Kanban cards
- Creating tasks with multiple users and deadlines
- A shared team calendar for collaboration
What’s interesting about this tool: Active Collab is especially great for collaboration, with functions like collaborative text editing and @mentions for communication.
Pricing: From $6.25 user/month for a basic package
Clarizen’s cloud-based work management software that brings together project management, configurable workflow automation, and in-context collaboration for better engagement.
- Unlimited number of projects
- Automated and repeatable processes, alerts and workflows
- Social collaboration
- Budget tracking & expense management
What’s special about this tool: Clarizen offers configurable workflows – customize Clarizen to fit how your enterprise does business.
Pricing: From $29.95 user/month
Bitrix24 offers a complete suite of social collaboration, communication and management tools for your team.
- Social intranet for internal communication for chats and document sharing
- Project and work management including time and workload tracking
- Customer relationship management including sales funnels, website forms, interaction tracking and marketing automation
- Telephone integration – call directly from the CRM and record conversations
What’s special about this tool: Bitrix24 has a large set of features, from traditional project management to integrated telephone and HR system, or internal email.
Pricing: Free plan, paid plans with more storage from $39/month
Check out this Bitrix24 Alternative!
Insightly brings marketing, CRM and project management together into a single platform.
- Manage leads, contacts, organizations, partners, vendors, and suppliers
- Track project activity and performance against milestones
- Look at your business any way you want with task dashboard, activity sets, reports and more
What’s special about this tool: Insightly is tailored for any level of experience – from first time CRM users to sales experts.
Pricing: From $15 month/user for teams
OneSoft Connect helps to simplify your teamwork – organize your customers, relationships, people or projects in one place.
- HR management – keep records on your employees, jobs and organizational structure
- Track all business activities, manage customer relationships, projects, and contracts
- Create reminders for important tasks and deadlines
What’s special about this tool: OneSoft offers a set of predefined datasheets for essential business needs.
Pricing: Paid plans from $6 user/month
ProofHub is a powerful business management software and platform that combines all the features you might need to take care of your business. You can streamline your processes, store and share files, share feedback under one roof with ProofHub. Its mobile app can be used by both Android and iOS users on the go.
- Effective project and task management
- Gantt charts to keep your projects on track
- Dynamic reports to get clear insights
- Time tracking to track time spent on tasks
Start managing your teams and projects efficiently with ProofHub!
Flodesk is a fast-growing email marketing service for small businesses. Their focus is on design, enabling small business owners to create beautiful emails and showcase their brand. Flodesk offers workflows that allow users to automate lead magnet delivery, welcome sequences, and more with an easy-to-use visual builder.
- Fixed price of $38 per month, regardless of list size
- Unlimited subscribers & unlimited email sends
- Drag-and-drop email builder with layout blocks
- Create email signup forms, even without a website
- Create automated email sequences
StudioCloud has made a name for itself as a reliable business management platform and company management system in much less time. It is a one-stop solution for your business needs that contains all the features you need to manage your business anytime, anywhere. Go check this business tool to organize and simplify your life.
- Manage clients, partners, and vendors at one place
- Create and send professional invoices
- Send automated, personalized, text and email reminders
- Have clients review and sign contracts online
- Easily customize the look and feel of your software
Knowing how your business spends time is elementary, whether you bill for it or not. Timely streamlines the whole time tracking process by recording everything your team works on automatically. It dramatically reduces time management overhead, while improving reporting and invoicing accuracy.
- Automatic time tracking
- Real-time project dashboards
- Sophisticated, client-friendly reporting
- Hourly rates, capacity and overtime
Zoho One is a wholesome business management software and company management system that has everything you need to run your business on the operating system for your business with impressive 40 business apps. You just need to connect multiple apps so that different teams can work together productively.
- Manage almost every aspect of your business in one system
- Fosters collaboration with online document storage and sharing
- Automate personalized business workflows
As a business management software/ company management system, iBE.net is an appropriate choice for mid-sized companies as it offers expense tracking, invoice reports, CRM support along with an easy integration of project details. It is extensively used in consulting, marketing, management, and other technical industries. It is like your entire business within your palm of hands.
- Customize your own dashboards
- Use pre-delivered reports
- Generate invoices in seconds
- Visualize, analyze, and organize your data with valuable insights
Odoo is an all-in-one business management software that offers a range of business applications which forms a complete suite of enterprise management applications. It covers CRM, eCommerce, accounting, inventory, sales, and project management. Odoo apps are perfectly integrated with each other, allowing you to fully automate your business processes.
- Unique framework with strong technical foundations
- Take a quick look at your business with dashboards
- Real-time communication makes way for better collaboration
Netsuite is a unified business management suite being used by more than 40,000 large, mid-sized, and small fast-growing businesses. It provides various tools for ERP, Financials, CRM, HR, eCommerce. It offers comprehensive functionality with industry-specific support for a broad range of industries means NetSuite works the way your business works.
- Cloud-based, mobile-enabled, and social
- Easily accessible reports and key performance indicators
- Highly flexible and customizable
- Effective resource management, project accounting, timesheet and expense management
Timecamp is a one-solution-fits-all business management solution that comes with a time tracker with computer activities, productivity monitoring, attendance tracking, integrations and more. The software tracks time automatically so you don’t have to worry about spending hours on figuring out how to do it. TimeCamp offers you an intuitive interface to get your team on board effortlessly.
- Create and send invoices based on time tracked per project and customer
- Seamless integrations with project management, accounting, help desk software and more
- Simple and intuitive interface
- assign the time entries to the right project, monitor employees’ internet usage and generate detailed reports
- Desktop and mobile app available for many platforms and devices
Software applications can be used for all kinds of things whether it’s creating a document using Microsoft Word, creating a spreadsheet using Excel, or managing your business’s inventory, accounts, sales orders & customer data, accounts payable & receivables data, employee personal data and more.