Email marketing has been used by affiliate marketers for years to build an email list and engage customers. If you’re looking into using email marketing software, it can be overwhelming. There are lots of options out there so finding the right one can be a bit tricky.
For affiliate marketers, the most important tool is email marketing software. Best affiliate email marketing software will allow affiliates to promote their affiliate products like crazy without thinking about creating a subscriber list from scratch every time an affiliate campaign starts. Email marketing software has clearly surpassed traditional education as the primary communication avenue to consumers. Email marketing tools are used for a variety of reasons including online marketing campaigns, emailing subscribers and unsubscribing e-newsletters, contact management and more.
With the best email marketing software for affiliate marketing, send fully customized email sequences to your leads or customers based on their actions. They need to be done in a way that does not come across as spammy but adds value to their life.
Affiliate marketing is one of the best sources of earning money on the internet. There are many affiliate programs available these days which provide us with a wide range of affiliate marketing tools to promote their respective product or service. As affiliates we must consider various factors when choosing which program to join and what affiliate marketing tools to use. A good e-mail marketing tool can increase our chances of success in this highly competitive industry
Which email marketing platform is the best for affiliate marketing?
There isn’t any universally-perfect email marketing platform that suits all the needs of affiliate marketers. For example, if you want the cheapest option, SendX fits the bill and offers high deliverability rates. However, if you’re looking for affiliate tracking, GetResponse is the way to go. Sendinblue and Email Octopus are ideal for sending bulk emails, while Omnistar Mailer rocks the customization options. The choice is yours.
Sendinblue is my favorite email marketing service to be completely honest. But I would not use it for sending afiliate email campaigns.
Luckily, I am not banned from using Sendinblue simply because I was made aware of its strict policy towards affiliate marketing. I only use it for my blogging platform to send regular email updates about new posts.
I would suggest you not use Sendinblue for affiliate marketing.
Now that you know what to look for in your ideal autoresponder for affiliate marketing and which services to avoid, it’s time for us to explore all the best services that you can choose…
SendX is by far one of the most affiliate friendly autoresponders you could ever get your hands on. The SendX team assures you for not banning you from conducting affiliate marketing. They even take one step further by putting up a section of “No Bans” on one of their sales pages. In addition to being totally affiliate marketing-friendly, SendX also helps you grow your affiliate marketing business. You can achieve this by utilizing SendX’s high email delivery and other features.
Speaking of which, it is one of the only software mentioned in this article that allows you to send unlimited email campaigns regardless of your subscription plan. But you should keep in mind to follow all the fair emailing practices and not misuse its features. Apart from this, SendX offers a simple way to create emails, send them instantly or later, and track its performance in real-time.
SendX Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- It is known for its simple usability. Also, there’s an extremely fluidic drag & drop email builder to create email templates. There are a plenty of readymade email templates as well that can be easily customized to meet your campaign objective.
- You are also entitled to get 500,000+ free stock photos that can be used in your affiliate email marketing campaigns. This feature negates you from spending countless hours on stock photo sites in search of finding an ideal one.
- Apart from drip email campaigns, you have the power to completely automated your email campaigns. It only requires a few trigger rules and actions.
- SendX helps you upload your contact lists and segment them on the basis of their behavior. You will also have the power to capture more leads with the help of sign up forms that can be integrated on all kinds of websites.
- You can integrate SendX with tons of third-party software like CMSs, CRMs, payment gateways, webinar tools, etc. If a direct integration is not available, you can connect your SendX account with Zapier.
- Lastly, this software like any other autoresponder tracks all the important email metrics like opens, clicks, unsubscribes, spam, etc.
How Much Will SendX Cost You?
Another characteristic that makes SendX the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing is its pricing. Among all the services mentioned in this blog, SendX has the cheapest pricing plans.
But before you sign up for a subscription plan, SendX encourages you to try its 14 days free trial period. The best part – you get to send unlimited email campaigns.
That’s not all..!! When you decide to opt for a subscription plan (monthly and annually), you would find that there is no email sending limit and it offers all the features.
However, you would be charged on the basis of the number of subscribers imported. Here are few subscriber limits and their corresponding subscription fees –
- 1 – 1,000 – $9.99/month
- 1,001 – 2,500 – $19.99/month
- 2,501 – 5,000 – $39.99/month
- 5,001 – 10,000 – $59.99/month
- 10,001 – 15,000 – $79.99/month
Apart from these, there are several more subscriber tiers. You can find your custom pricing on the SendX pricing page by entering the number of subscribers you have.
GetResponse is the best autoresponder for affiliate marketing that I could ever recommend to you. I have seen a lot of affiliate marketers successfully using GetResponse for their business. Now, it could be your best option. Talking about GetResponse, it has grown from just an email marketing service to a full-fledged marketing suite for all kinds of businesses. So apart from email sending functionality, you can utilize it for several other marketing benefits.
For instance, apart from email marketing, you can also create sales funnels, landing pages, sign-up forms, lead capture forms, etc. And did I say that you can indulge in omnichannel marketing activities for your affiliate campaigns? Yes, with GetResponse, not only do you get email marketing features but other marketing features like social media marketing, web push notifications, and more.
Note – GetResponse has recently launched an AI-powered website builder to help you create affiliate websites in just a few minutes.
GetResponse Features That Will Compliment Your Affiliate Business
- It offers an easy to use email builder that allows you to drag & drop elements to create a responsive email template. Ready-made email templates are also available. And, a simple editor that enables you to create text-only emails.
- You will have the flexibility to either send your email as soon as you create them or schedule them for a specific time. This feature would come handy when you’d have to send multiple affiliate email campaigns in a day.
- GetResponse also packs a marketing automation module that enables you to automatically send emails based on your customers’ actions and behavior. You can start customer nurturing emailing workflow for inactive contacts or send product recommendation emails to your more engaged customers.
- The autoresponder also helps you focus on building and replenishing your customer’s list by offering your sign up forms and landing pages. The sign up forms can be easily embedded on your website or your GetResponse landing page. Not to forget, the AI-driven site builder seamlessly connects with your lead capture forms.
- This is the only autoresponder for affiliates that packs a native webinar module. You can easily invite your potential customers and leads to your live webinars, nurture them accordingly, and influence them to become your loyal customers.
- If you do not have an affiliate website, GetResponse’s AI-driven website builder will automatically create a full-fledged website for you in no time. You can also add its live chat widget to interact with your potential customers.
- GetResponse is integrable with tons of different applications and platforms like WordPress, Shopify, WooCommerce, PayPal, Stripe, etc. With the help of this feature, you can further improve the performance of your affiliate email campaigns.
How Much Will GetResponse Cost You?
Usually, email marketing for affiliate marketers is costly. But GetResponse (and other autoresponders too) contradicts by offering affordable pricing plans. You have the option to subscribe to its monthly, yearly, or biyearly plans.
There is a free trial period of 30 days applicable on all 4 pricing plans. Each of the pricing plans is built on the number of subscribers or customers. Along with this, as you go higher in plans, a set of features also increases.
But the stuff the makes GetResponse the top pick is its newly launched forever free plan.
Here’s a summary of GetResponse pricing for 1,000 customers/subscribers –
- Forever Free – In this plan you get to send unlimited emails to 500 contacts. You also get to build 1 website with 10 pages, create 1 landing page, and add sign-up forms & pop-ups to it.
- Basic – $15/month with email marketing, autoresponders, 1 sales funnel, etc.
- Plus – $49/month for everything in the Basic plan and automation builder, webinars (100 attendees), 5 sales funnel, etc.
- Professional – $99/month for all the features and unlimited access to automation builder, sales funnels, etc.
- Max – You would have to request for a custom pricing as this plan deals with personalized business requirements.
ConvertKit allows anyone to join its email affiliate marketing program — even if you’re not a customer.
To join, the company asks you to bring two things to the table: an understanding of ConvertKit’s power, and an audience that needs an email marketing tool to help with their online marketing.
ConvertKit’s program offers you:
- 30% recurring commission
- Webinars to help you convert visitors
- An analytics dashboard to track progress
Like other platforms, ConvertKit uses custom links in its affiliate program to track referrals and conversions. If a visitor clicks your referral link, the cookie will track them for up to 60 days (less than most programs) and reward you with the commission if they become a customer.
The commission is also recurring for as long as the customer keeps their ConvertKit account active. The site also has a Commission Calculator, so you can get an idea of the real numbers you could be earning!
Stripo is an email design platform allowing you to design responsive email templates fast without having any HTML skills. From design ideas to gamification and quiz elements, Stripo helps you create emails of any complexity, including interactive, real-time, and AMP content.
Commission Rate and Type: 25% Lifetime Recurring
Cookie Duration: 120 days
Payout Method: PayPal
Best Feature: 120-day cookie
Signup: Stripo Affiliate Program
Stripo’s affiliate partners receive a 25% recurring commission off every payment their referral makes. This practically means that you can earn from $3 to $55 monthly for 1 referred account, $30 to $550 for 10 accounts, and so on.
Stripo provides a generous 120-day cookie window to close the sale and get a commission. Payouts are processed on a monthly basis and there is a $100 minimum threshold that you must reach to get paid. Stripo sends commissions exclusively through PayPal.
The affiliate email marketing program uses Firstpromoter’s platform featuring convenient dashboards that allow affiliates to track clicks, sign-ups, and payments by their referral link. The program has a last-click attribution model that a lot of people find better.
Moreover, Stripo equips you with a wide range of promotional materials to nail the affiliate program and their support team is ready to answer any questions you may have or to provide you with extra materials.
How do affiliate marketers make money through email campaigns?
While email offers the best ROI, affiliate marketing isn’t dependent on short-term sales but long-term trust.
Email is the best platform to help marketers build meaningful relationships with their target audiences. It can also save resources like time and money in the long run by saving you the cost of acquiring new leads and converting them.
Moreover, email marketing is the best way to know more about your target customer than you could through other channels.
Affiliate marketing can be profitable and even enjoyable when you have the right email marketing software. Without effective assistance to manage all aspects of your email campaign, it’s easy to get mired in administrative tasks. Email testing, segmentation, lead scoring and sending newsletters are just a few of the many activities that will be more efficient with a reliable program at your side. Don’t let little technical issues stand in the way of your profit potential – read on to learn about our favorite marketing software for best-in-class affiliates.
Affiliate marketing is a powerful tool for boosting your sales. But with so many options available, how do you know which to choose? Your most important criterion should be the products being sold. If an affiliate network’s product range is extensive and in line with your interests and the type of traffic you are targeting, then the choice is simple.