You’ve been looking for the Best Prices for Web Hosting, and you’ve found it.
So if you’re looking for an affordable web hosting plan but don’t know which one to choose, you don’t need to worry as we’ve tested and ranked the most popular providers out there. Read on to find out the Best Prices for Web Hosting currently available. We also have a list of the best cheap website builder deals on the market.
Best Prices for Web Hosting
Best Cheap Web Hosting Services
In at first place, top web host company Bluehost(opens in new tab) offers WordPress hosting for as cheap as $2.75 per month for 36 months. It also offers basic shared hosting from $2.75 monthly for the same period of time.
For the money you pay for Bluehost’s WordPress hosting, you get one website, 50 GB SSD storage and custom themes.
Not just a web hosting provider, Bluehost now also offers its very own website building service for a mere $2.75 (£1.98) per month (on a three-year contract).
Compared to its competitors, Bluehost’s cheapest managed WordPress hosting plan offers one WordPress website, 20 GB web storage, free SSL, all across 200+ global Edge servers for $9.96 per month for 36 months.
Investing your money into a Bluehost web hosting plan enables you to get an automated setup service for WordPress, not to mention other apps via a Mojo Marketplace-powered system. There’s also a cPanel-based area to allow expert users to tweak things. We did find in our tests, however, that Bluehost were not the fastest at responding to our queries via live chat and email.
2. Hostinger Web Hosting Prices – Starting at $1.99
As the competition in the affordable shared hosting industry continues to tighten, Hostinger somehow manages to give customers tons of extra features while still keeping its website hosting cost among the lowest around.
While unlimited storage and bandwidth are the norms elsewhere, Hostinger also throws in limitless websites, databases, FTP users, subdomains, and parked domain names for most customers.
- Unlimited everything, from storage to databases
- FREE site builder & WP performance upgrades
- FREE daily or weekly backups
- Custom control panel and auto-installation scripts
- SSH access & SSL certificates
- Get started on Hostinger now.
Laura Bernheim (HostingAdvice.com): As the shared hosting market becomes increasingly saturated, unlimited storage, bandwidth, and email accounts have become surprisingly average. Hostinger, however, extends the routine, expected metrics to greater lengths — the number of websites, databases, FTP users, subdomains, and parked domains are all unrestricted for most customers.
|Money Back Guarantee||Disk Space||Domain Name||Setup Time|
|30 days||30 GB to 200 GB SSD||FREE (1 year)||3 minutes|
Hostinger users can choose a weekly or daily backup, along with an optional SSL certificate for added security protections.
We especially appreciate the growth potential Hostinger affords site owners. You can start with a no-frills, stripped-down plan for one site.
Or, you can quickly add and customize your options to include domain and email hosting, with optimized configurations for WordPress before scaling to an equally affordable cloud or VPS hosting plan.
One of the cheapest and easiest to use providers
As you can doubtless guess from the name, Namecheap(opens in new tab) is another affordable web hosting service. You can get a .com domain for just $8.88, while year-long shared hosting plans start at a thrifty price of $1.44 per month.
If you were to sign up for the cheapest shared hosting plan, you’d be getting 20GB of storage, 30 email accounts, unmetered bandwidth, the ability to host three websites, a free website builder, 24/7 support and many more impressive features.
However, there are lots of other plans that suit a variety of different needs. For example, if you specifically want to create a WordPress site, there’s a dedicated plan that will allow you to create and manage one of these sites from an easy-to-use dashboard.
What we also really like about Namecheap is that it’s easy and fast to get set up after you’ve purchased a plan. There are lots of handy how-to guides for getting started, and the control panel is pretty easy to use.
In our review of Namecheap, we did question the lack of more advanced features and bonuses. But overall, Namecheap is an affordable and easy-to-use web hosting service that will suit lots of different people.
- Get 70% off by buying 36 months up front
- Unmetered disk space & bandwidth
- Unlimited email addresses & free SSL certificate
- One-click WordPress install & free blog tools
- Free 1-year domain registration on select plans
- Get started on HostGator now.
Ryan Frankel (HostingAdvice.com): HostGator is a great compromise between performance and price. The company offers unlimited emails, MySQL databases, disk space, and bandwidth, plus one-click installs of popular open-source projects, in addition to a 99.
|Money Back Guarantee||Disk Space||Domain Name||Setup Time|
|45 days||Unlimited||FREE (1 year)||4 minutes|
The host’s proprietary website builder provides a drag-and-drop environment and a wide range of templates that make getting a site up and running a cinch.
HostGator also gives customers access to a number of CMS and eCommerce platforms, including WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, and Magento, among others.
At a starting price of just $2.64 per month and a 45-day money-back guarantee, there’s not much to lose by signing up for services with HostGator.
5. InMotion Hosting
With plans starting at $2.49 per month, InMotion Hosting(opens in new tab) is one of the cheapest hosting services on the market and offers a variety of nifty features to help you set up an amazing website.
That dirt-cheap price provides you with the ability to create one website, plus 10GB of SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, a free email address, free SSL, a free website builder, a security suite and marketing tools.
When we reviewed InMotion Hosting, we were impressed with how great its account management console looks and how quick it is to create a website using this service. In fact, you can automatically install WordPress, Drupal, PrestaShop, Magento and lots of other website building services.
Another area that InMotion Hosting takes very seriously is customer support. It allows users to contact its customer service team 24/7, 365 days of the year, through live chat, email and phone. What’s more, the company offers plenty of online tutorials and advice in its community forum.
In terms of downsides, we felt that InMotion wasn’t the best in our shared hosting performance tests, but this is still a well-supported, feature-packed, great value web hosting service that’s well worth your attention.
6. iPage Web Hosting
Don’t be fooled by the price. Though it’s one of the cheapest hosting options out there, iPage has a long list of add-ons that regularly put it at the top of our reviews.
With a free web builder and thousands of responsive templates, iPage users can get professional-looking sites up and running in no time. Some of iPage’s core features include unlimited disk space, scalable bandwidth, and a free domain name for one year.
- Easy setup and superb reliability since 1998
- FREE domain and Google marketing included
- Unlimited bandwidth, storage, and emails
- FREE site builder and shopping cart
- Get more than 75% off today (was $7.99/month)
- Get started on iPage now.
PJ Fancher (HostingAdvice.com): Whether you’re a first-time website owner or a web veteran, iPage’s excellent hosting services and a fantastic list of extras make the brand one of the best values in web hosting. Unlimited disk space, scalable bandwidth, and emails are just a part of what makes iPage’s shared hosting plan a great deal.
|Money Back Guarantee||Disk Space||Domain Name||Setup Time|
|30 days||Unlimited||FREE (1 year)||5 minutes|
Sites hosted with iPage enjoy high availability, and the cheap host provides effective backup software to protect data and get sites back online in the event of a catastrophe.
Other hosting utilities include file and FTP managers, custom error pages, and audio and video support, among many others.
With iPage’s free online store, PayPal integration, and easy-to-use shopping carts, eCommerce is a less daunting undertaking.
A full marketing suite is also included, giving access to online marketing guides, $100 in Google AdWords credit, $100 Bing search credit, and a free YellowPages.com listing.
Hostwinds(opens in new tab) proves that you can still get a high-performance web hosting service at an affordable price point. Its cheapest shared hosting plan costs $6.74 per month, providing unlimited bandwidth, unlimited disk space and one domain.
All subscriptions come with solid-state drives, instant setup, free website transfers, access to an easy-to-use control panel, unlimited subdomains, unlimited email accounts, unlimited databases, a free dedicated IP, free SSL and Weebly site builder.
If you want to create more than one website, there are two other shared hosting plans available. The Advanced plan offers four domains, while the Ultimate option has unlimited domains. Impressively, both are decently priced: $8.24 per month and $9.74 per month respectively.
When you create and publish a website via Hostwinds, you can expect great performance. In fact, the company promises to “guarantee 99.9999% uptime so your site will always be ready to greet your visitors”. If you experience an issue, you can speak to the Hostwinds support team via live chat, email, phone and online forums.
Along with shared hosting plans, Hostwinds also offers cloud hosting, VPS hosting and dedicated hosting. So whatever you’re looking for (minus WordPress hosting), you should find a product that suits your needs.
How to Find the Best Web Hosting Deals.
Web hosting is a service that allows users to store and use their website on a remote server. There a variety of different types of web hosting, from cheap shared hosts to high-end boutique HostGroups.
A web host is the software that resides on the remote server used by your website. This software enables you to create websites, manage your user accounts, and connect your website to the internet. You can find different types of web hosts at different prices, so it’s important to compare them before making a purchase.
There are three main ways to find the best web hosting deals:
1) By searching through providers’ websites or using search engines;
2) By visiting merchant sites that list web hosting plans specifically for businesses or individual users; and
3) By contacting independent providers directly about offers and inquiries for their services.
1) Search through providers’ websites or using search engines: One way to find good web hosting deals is by searching through providers’ websites or using search engines like Google, Yahoo!*, and Bing*. This will help you to see what type of services each provider offers, as well as which ones are available in your region (or are being offered at a discounted price). If you’re looking for a specific type of host (like Shared Hosting), be sure to check out provider site descriptions for more information about what features they offer and how much each plan will cost you. You can also contact Provider Websites directly if you want more personalized assistance with finding the best deal for your business needs.
2) Visit merchant sites that list web hosting plans specifically for businesses or individual users: Another way to find greatweb hostings deals is by visiting merchant sites that list web hosting plans specifically for businesses or individual users like EBSCOhost* and ManagedHosts*. This will help you to get an idea of what type of services each company offers, as well as which ones are available in your region (or are being offered at a discounted price). Once you have an idea about what kind of service(s) would be right for your business needs, it’s time to start shopping!
3) Contact independent providers directly about offers and inquiries: Finally, another great way to find goodweb hostings deals is by contacting independent provider directabout offers and inquiries for their services*. Manyproviders will be happy enough to provide information about current deals and answer any questions you may have about their services.
How to Choose the Right Web Hosting Deals.
Web hosting is a service that enables you to store, access, and use your website through the Internet. Hosting services come in different types, such as domain name (.com), web server (www.server1.com), or ISP (Internet Service Provider).
For more information on what type of hosting service you need, consult a web hosting provider or read an online guide. You can also find helpful information on specific web hosting deals by visiting websites like CNET or Amazon.
Find the Best Web Hosting Deals for Your needs
Once you have decide which type of hosting service best fits your needs, it’s time to start searching for the best deals on web hostings! To do this, you will need to consider:
determining your budget
choosing the right hoster
finding relevant reviews of hosters
checking out ratings and reviews from other customers
and verifying customer feedback before making a decision.
Compare the Costs of Web Hosting Deals
web hosting deals can vary greatly in terms of costs, so it’s important to compare prices and find a deal that’s right for your needs. To do this, you will need to do some research and determine what you think your budget is. Additionally, consider what type of hosting service you want and how much you are willing to pay per month. Finally, be sure to check out ratings and reviews from other customers before making a decision. By doing this, you can get an idea of how similar or different web hosting deals are from one another and make an informed decision about which one suits your needs the best.
How to Use the Best Web Hosting Deals.
Configuring your hosting account is the first step in finding the best web hostings deals. By setting up your hosts and equipment correctly, you’ll be able to save money on your hosting fees and have more control over your website.
To configure your account, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account using the username and password you provided when configuring your hosting account.
2. In the Accounts tab, click on the Settings button and then Onboarding New Customers button.
3. Under “Hosting options”, enter a name for your new hosting account ( e.g., “MyNewHosting Account”).
4. Click on the Add Hosting Zone button and thenEnter the DNS information for your new hosting zone ( e.g., 172.20.1.1).
5. Click on the OK button to close all of the settings changes made in this section and then click on the Update Hosts button to start configuring your hosts now!
7. To exit configuration mode, click on the Exit button or press Ctrl+C key combination when prompted for input!
8. To add more servers or devices to your new hosting account, follow these steps:
9a) Log in to mynewHostingAccountandclickonthebuttontoaddmore serversordevicestoyournewhostingaccount:
9b) Go back into configuration mode by clicking onthebuttonorpresskey combination when prompted for input!
10) To finish configuring your new hosting account, click on the Update Hosts button again!
Choosing the right web hosting deal is an important step in getting your business online. By understanding what type of host you need, finding the best deals, and using them correctly, you can ensure a successful and profitable online presence.