By now you know that you can’t take things for granted when it comes to printing on your t-shirt. For the In this article I’m going to talk about 10 best programs for digital art. In order to really appreciate the quality of software you could be using, it helps to know what’s out there. The purpose of this article is not to persuade you to use a specific program or to avoid a specific one, but rather to arm you with knowledgeable advice so you can help evaluate the software in question.
If you are interested in drawing for personal use, then let me introduce the Best Software for Drawing series. TIn this list of software for digital art, I’ve chosen the top rated, most popular options from all of the top digital artists around. Each of these programs gives you a degree of control over your compositions and the tools to create your digital masterpieces.
I’ve been using software that creates logos for quite some time. At first, I used Adobe Photoshop or Illustrator to create logos. And while these software titles are great, the new age logo design programs, actually let you go pretty far with your designs. When I say today’s logo tools are the best, no one could point out another best, so I decided to compile my list of software that excel in logo creation.
Logo Design Studio Pro
Logo Design Studio Pro is an easy-to-use yet comprehensive vector graphic editing software providing everything a small business owner needs for logo design with an affordable price.Pros
- Subscription or download options
- Great for basic to intermediate design skills
- Can export logo in several formats
- Online subscription requires a 90-day commitment
- No downloadable version for Mac
- May want to buy expansion packs for more templates
The company Summitsoft introduced its graphic design software in 2001 and has continually improved it. Logo Design Studio Pro provides high-level features without a sharp learning curve, making it the clear winner in our best overall logo software category.
Logo Design Studio Pro offers a “premier do-it-yourself logo design experience,” meaning small business owners with different experience levels can create professional logos with ease. The software comes with:
- Over 2,000 customizable logo templates
- More than 6,000 vector shapes, images, and graphics
- Over 750 fonts available for commercial use
Logo Design Studio Pro offers several pricing options, including a one-time fee for a Windows download or subscription-based plans. You can use the web version on Mac and Windows operating systems. Packages include:
- Logo Design Studio Pro Standard Edition: $69.99 one-time fee for a downloadable version
- Logo Design Studio Pro Platinum Edition: $149.99 one-time fee for download plus three expansion packs
- Logo Design Studio Pro Online: $29.99 the first month, then $7.99 per month for a web browser-based version
- Logo Design Studio Pro with 30-day pass: Use the software for 30-days for a one-time fee
Plus, you can edit your logo design using gradients, shadow, blur, glow, 3D bevel, or emboss effects. Once complete, users export their graphic as a JPEG, PNG, GIF, or black and white file. If you want more logo, font, and graphic templates, you can purchase expansion packs starting at $29.99, such as:
- Color Splash Pack
- Cutting Edge
- Vintage Cool
- Food and Beverage
- General Construction
- Fashion and Retail
- Service and Odd Jobs
- Professional and Business
- Sports and Mascots
- Alphabet Art
- Winter Wonderland
BEST FOR BEGINNERSDesignhill
If you’re new to logo design, then Designhill’s AI-powered software makes it easy to create a logo within minutes.Pros
- Only pay upon downloading your logo
- Create a logo in five minutes
- Works on desktop, mobile, and tablets
- Limited editing tools
- Minimal customization options
- Some templates and fonts look less professional than others
Designhill began in 2014 as a design crowdsourcing platform but pivoted to providing small business owners access to logo generating software that doesn’t require graphic designer skills. Instead, Designhill’s AI-capabilities handle design elements, so beginners don’t need to learn how to navigate specialty software, making Designhill the best tool for beginners.
Unlike graphic design software, you won’t spend time watching tutorials to navigate Designhill. No experience is needed, and even people who aren’t tech-savvy find Designhill easy to use. Instead of complicated features, this logo generator creates your design after you answer a few simple questions.
You won’t find comprehensive editing tools in this software as it’s a logo generator, meaning they do the work for you. However, the company also offers Designhill Studio, a graphic design tool with icons, templates, and fonts.
Once you complete your design, you can save or purchase it in a downloadable format of PNG, SVG, EPS, JPEG, and vector logo files. Designhill offers three packages for beginners needing a one-time logo purchase:
- Basic: For $20, you get a basic low-resolution file best for use on social media
- Premium: Pay $65 for a high-resolution logo, lifetime phone support, font names and colors, and options like a transparent background
- Enterprise: For $150, you get everything from the premium package plus advice from an in-house graphic designer
BEST FOR EXPERIENCED DESIGNERSAdobe Illustrator
Built for graphic designers, Adobe Illustrator provides comprehensive software with many customization options and in-depth features for people familiar with vector editing tools.Pros
- Seven-day free trial
- Can import scanned images
- Customizable workspaces
- Steep learning curve
- Doesn’t support many raster graphics
- Special pricing offers require a 12-month commitment
Since 1985, Adobe has led the industry in graphic design software, and Adobe Illustrator is part of Adobe’s Creative Suite. This feature-rich logo tool gives you unlimited design options perfect for customization by business owners familiar with graphic design software. Its complex functions require knowledge of editing and design tools, so Adobe Illustrator is the best software for experienced designers.
You can download the software to Mac or Windows computers or use it on your iPad. Inside this graphic design application, you’ll find a nearly unlimited number of editing and design tools, including:
- Perspective and pixel grids
- Advanced color options like Pantone or CMYK palettes
- Over 16,000 font types
- Gradient tool for objects or individual brush strokes
- Reshaping, symbolism, and paint tools
- Puppet Warp to twist and shape objects
Adobe offers plans for commercial and personal use along with a discount for teachers and students. You can buy a single application, like Adobe Illustrator, for $33.99 per month per license or purchase all apps (over 20) for $79.99 per month per license. Business plans differ from individual plans by offering:
- Integration with popular apps like Slack and Microsoft Teams
- 1TB of cloud storage per user
- Team accessible Creative Cloud Libraries
- Instant syncing across devices
- Premium tech support
CorelDRAW – Best logo designing Software for Sketching
CorelDRAW has come a long way in the field of logo design. No matter, if you are a beginner or a professional logo designer CorelDRAW would make your logo designing process a breeze. Moreover, tools like Corel capture and Corel photo-shop enhances your logo designing experience. Thus, logos built with CorelDRAW are highly professional and superior in quality. So, make CorelDRAW one of the best logo design tools in the market. It offers unmatchable color accuracy and flexibility to deliver a stunning logo. The Pro version of CorelDRAW comes at $602. You won’t find anything better than CorelDraw when it comes to logo sketching.
- It gives you the experience of the non-destructive effects of vector and bitmap objects.
- It authorizes you to control the structure of the document and its components.
- CorelDRAW is a vector graphic oriented logo design software.
- The LiveSketch feature is an amazing addition in the logo designing world by CorelDRAW.
- It is pretty simple to create high-quality vector mosaics.
- It is the best software for logo sketching.
- It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It comes in both Windows and Mac versions with trials.
- You can easily resize and relocate the toolbar and menu.
- The LiveSketch features give stunning results.
- The freehand brush is a little hard to use.
- Higher learning curve.
TurboLogo – Best Logo Maker for Small and Medium Businesses
TurboLogo is one of the best online logo makers out there, especially for small and medium businesses. Besides, it is one of the fastest and easiest solutions to design an emblem brand logo. And don’t be surprised, as you can literally create a beautifully and creatively designed logo using TurboLogo within a few minutes.
Also, you do not have to draw the logo from scratch, which can be quite a time consuming and hefty. All you need to do is enter the desired parameters as needed for the logo designing, and it will immediately start generating beautiful design options. I was simply in awe of the simplicity it offers in designing logos and the quality results. In particular, the logo designs are minimalistic, come in simple shapes, vivid colours, and a clean arrangement of elements. Just as you need, because complicated logos are a thing of the past.
Moreover, the editing tool has hundreds of font options, and also the icon collection has millions of images to choose from. Creating a logo using TurboLogo is fun and creative, and that is what you need in a good logo designing tool. Besides, it comes at a quite reasonable price. You can use various service options to download a logo picture, which includes a logo with transparent background, black and white, and different colour options. It is a great feature because you can easily add the logo to an image. Moreover, the vector logo files allow you to use the logo for more use. Also, they have online support for 7 days a week, which is a must.
So, if you are looking for a simple and highly convenient way to design a logo then TurboLogo is definitely a great option for you.
- Lite: $3
- Standard: $5
- Business: $9
- Integrate Artificial Intelligence into the graphic designs
- Very easy to customize the logo designs
- Thousands of logo templates
- Intuitive and user-friendly editor
- Create a perfect brand image with the online logo maker
- The advanced logo generator software delivers splendid logo results based on your entered parameters.
- TurboLogo offers various downloading formats.
- Very simple to use and customize.
- Attractive user interface
- Beginner-friendly logo maker.
- LogoMaker is free, you only pay for high-quality images.
- Limited font options on some places
- The Lite plan does not offer many features
Adobe Photoshop – Best Logo Design Software for Designers
Adobe Photoshop is indeed a magnificent tool from Adobe family, known as the master of image editing. This tool is built for professional designers to create gorgeous illustrations, 3d paintings, icons, and logos. Various exemplary features such as artistic filters, color levels, texture and many more make Photoshop the most desirable graphic design software. But, it requires you to have some photoshop skills to create effective logos. It works perfectly for novice users as well. And the user-friendly features make designing graphics as easy as pie. The Pro Version of Adobe Photoshop comes at $20.99/month.
Adobe Photoshop Pricing
- Monthly Plan: US$31.49/month
- Annual Plan, Prepaid: US$239.88/year
- Annual Plan, Paid Monthly: US$20.99/month
- Adobe Photoshop is beautiful photo manipulation and logo designing software comes with professional features.
- It works flawlessly with other Adobe products.
- It is an immensely versatile software.
- You can include animations as well.
- You can easily transfer images between programs.
- Adobe Photoshop is a perfect tool for graphic designers and other design professionals.
- It gives you mobile-friendly images and logos.
- It’s quite simple to edit a variety of image formats.
- The integrated stock library is readily available.
- It can be a little heavy on the fresher’s pocket.
- The interface of Adobe Photoshop can be a little overwhelming for a novice to get started.
- A progress bar is missing with some of the tools.
There’s no one specific tool to create a logo: there are a gazillion tools for this, and depending on the type of project and goals you may require a different set of tools to create logos. For example, backgrounds and watermarks can also be created in many different ways with many different applications. Today’s list distills what we’ve found to be the best software that creates logos for any form of creation. I hope you enjoy!