Free Audio Equalizer Software
Have you ever seen a nice car and thought, “Boy, that looked really cool. I wonder if it has an equalizer in it?” If you have, then you know that equalizers add “shine” to a sound system — they are what make the audio file sound good. If you want to download one of the best free audio equalizer software for windows 10 , then you’ve come to the right place.
Check out our top picks below:
Loaded with several customization options, Equalizer APO is our first pick in the category of audio equalizer tool for windows 10. It operates as an Audio Processing Object.
Key Features of Equalizer APO:
- It is a feature-rich freeware equalizer for Windows.
- It comes loaded with numerous filters and 3D sound support.
- It supports the easy creation of profiles suitable for your headphones and external speakers.
- It can work on various channels and uses a modular graphics interface.
- It is a lightweight tool and has very low latency.
Next on our list of top and powerful sound equalizers for Windows 10 is Viper4Windows. This open-source tool is fully compatible with Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and Vista and comes powered with several audio effects like equalizer, reverb, convolver, compressor, surround, and many more.
Read More: Best Duplicate Photo Finder & Cleaner Software
Key Features of Viper4Windows:
- It is a freeware application.
- It can set the surround sound setting according to the size of your room in a hassle-free manner.
- With it, you get easy access to 18 bands and preset profiles.
- The software is well known for its bass boost and can easily customize boost to support low-end sounds.
- With its Reverberation setting, you can control audio bandwidth, density, audio damping, decay, and many other features.
- Effortlessly control and alter the music bands in decibels using its Distortion control.
Are you looking for a class-apart 3D sound surround?, then there is no better choice than Boom 3D. The tool comes powered with astonishing offerings and can easily booth the sound effect of your headphones, audio devices, media player, etc.
Key Features of Boom 3D:
- It is loaded with 31 band equalizer presets.
- Enjoy a strong sound experience with its powerful volume booster feature.
- It supports easy playing on saved music files with stunning Boom effects.
- Its Application Volume Controller feature lets you control the volume of various applications.
- You can also create a playlist using it and can enhance audio across various devices.
- Apart from all the above features, Boom 3D also lets you change the strength of your audio along with LFE gain.
- Enjoy this impressive sound equalizer for Windows 10 with its 30-day free trial.
VoiceMeeter Banana is a feature-rich state-of-art audio equalizer for Windows 10. Its audio mixer functionality is its highlight feature and gives you the power to control your audio files including the input and output.
Key Features of VoiceMeeter Banana:
- It can easily cover your microphone loopholes for providing distortion-free and crispier sounds.
- With it, you can easily alter the speed of your speech for enhanced sound effects.
- It is powered with a built-in tape deck and gives you free access to 6 cells, 8 channels, and a fully parametric EQ.
- You can adjust your voice with it to higher and lower notes.
- It uses a multi-channel EQ which helps you run Stereo P.A devices.
- It supports various Audio interfaces including WASAPI, KS, MME, ASIO, Wave RT, etc.
- This advanced virtual audio mixer is completely free of cost.
Graphic Equalizer Studio
Next on our list of top audio equalizers for windows 10 is Graphic Equalizer Studio. Known for its ability to run WAV files in real-time it comes with great processing power and extreme control which ensure clear and crisp sound effects and audio notes.
Key Features of Graphic Equalizer Studio:
- Its compressor and Limiter ensures that the sound is neither too loud nor too low.
- It can automatically tweak and correct your audio stream.
- This audio equalizer window for 10 also promises perfectly balanced audio frequencies.
- Keep a check on WAV files with its MP3 player.
- It is a free yet powerful window 10 equalizer.
Read More: Best Driver Updater Tools
EQ Audio Equalizer
Our next pick for the best sound equalizer for windows 10 is EQ Audio Equalizer. It is a chrome audio equalizer and can easily adjust the sound volume. Irrespective of the platform that you are using for audio listening it ensures that you get perfect and crisp sound.
Key Features of EQ Audio Equalizer:
- With this highly flexible chrome equalizer extension, you get nothing less than an impressive listening experience.
- It can easily adjust sound levels and also supports equalization between various music genres.
- It works as a Chrome extension and can be easily set on your device.
Adjusting the sound effects with the blink of an eye with RealTime Equalizer. This powerful audio equalizer for windows 10 is available in two versions including a Winamp plugin and an independent installer and can be used to change the frequency spectrum in real-time.
Key Features of RealTime Equalizer:
- It can effortlessly equalize various audio formats.
- It comes in a lightweight design with user-friendly features.
- It can be used for both fine and powerful sound amplification and gives you free access to 300 channels.
- Create multiple and varied audio scenarios with this impressive sound equalizer for Windows.
- It is a real-time 31 band equalizer.
- Use it to boost stereo music and perform channel adjustments for better results.
Realtek HD Audio Manager
Adjust the audio frequencies in a jiffy with this open-source audio equalizer for Windows 10. More than being an equalizer it is primarily a sound card that can be set on your device using a driver.
Key Features of Realtek HD Audio Manager:
- It can support multiple audio channels.
- Its driver package is compatible with various audio codecs including audio recording, playback multimedia, and much more.
- It is backed with a powerful yet streamlined interface.
- Access fully-features audio input options including beam formation, Acoustic Echo equalizer, noise suppression, etc.
- For optimal consumption of system resources, it also comes with a Power Management option which ensures long battery life.
- Fine-grain coordination and flexible mining are few other notable features of this complete audio solution software.
- Customize sound effects with its band ranging from 31-16k decibels.
Next on our list of top equalizers for Windows 10 is this incredible tool. Known for its sound quality it supports dynamic gain boosting, 3D sound surround, higher fidelity, and booming mass. Whether you are using Netflix or Youtube, FX Sound promises high-quality audio effects.
Key Features of FX Sound:
- It provides a great option to optimize low-quality sound.
- It provides studio quality and 3D Surround audio listening experience.
- Use it to increase music bass beyond your system capacity and easily reprocess sound frequencies.
- It can also erase sound compression for the enhanced listening experience.
- It comes with a 7 day trial period.
Bongiovi uses Digital Power Station (DPS) technology to improve to sound of your music, games, apps, and videos. It works in real-time to correct and optimize sound and is available for both Windows and Mac.
A subscription to the app costs $4.99/month. For the price, you will get system-wide DPS audio processing, immersive headphone audio, access to the virtual sub-woofer for deep bass, and the ability to create 100s of custom sound profiles with band settings to match your preferences. The app also offers bass, treble, and sound visualization.
Download: Bongiovi DPS ($4.99/month, free trial available)
If you do a lot of work with a microphone—perhaps because you’ve started your own podcast or upload a lot of videos to YouTube—you should try Voicemeeter Banana.
The app’s main feature is the advanced audio mixer. It lets you control your computer’s audio for an easier time streaming or recording.
From an equalizer perspective, the mixer lets you adjust audio input as well as output. Therefore, if you’re casting your screen via Twitch, speaking to the family on Zoom, or recording a podcast with your friends, you can make up for any microphone deficiencies by making the sound crisper and less distorted. You can play with the equalizer settings in the app’s Master Section.
Voicemeeter Banana is donationware. You can pay what you like for the software, and you don’t have to pay anything at all.
Download: Voicemeeter Banana (Free)
Boom3D is an equalizer app for both Windows 10 and macOS.
The software is primarily designed for people who listen to their computer audio through headphones. It can convert all your audio output into 3D surround sound without any additional hardware or boosters.
It also boasts one of the most advanced equalizers out of all the apps on our list. The equalizer has 31 bands and dozens of presets, both of which combine to provide an immersive listening experience, regardless of the genre of audio you are playing.
Download: Boom3D ($39.99)
Equalizer for Chrome Browser
Equalizer for Chrome Browser is slightly different from the other Windows 10 sound equalizers we have covered. Rather than being an EXE file that you download and run on the Windows operating system, this is a Chrome app.
Being a Chrome app has both advantages and disadvantages. On the downside, it will only work with the audio that’s being produced from within the Chrome web browser; it cannot change the bands across your entire machine.
However, most people do the majority of their audio listening through Chrome on the desktop—whether that’s YouTube, Netflix, Spotify, or something else entirely. The extension will also work across all your devices that run Chrome and won’t eat through your system resources.
Download: Equalizer for Chrome Browser (Free)
This free Equalizer software download will give you equalizer controls to adjust the bass, treble, and levels in your music. It is lightweight software, so it’s very efficient on computer resources. What’s more, this software doesn’t include any malware or spyware. This audio equalizer supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows operating systems as well.