Best Free Graphic Equalizer Software
I’m sure you may be wondering what on earth Graphic Equalizer Software is and how it can help you. Well, I’m going to take a guess at what’s going through your mind right now… You want the best graphic equalizer software because you need better sound quality and want the best audio settings. Or maybe you’re new to the business and hoping to find a quick and easy way to create an audio profile for your listening pleasure.
Below are some list of useful equalizers.
Voxengo Marvel GEQ
The Voxengo Marvel GEQ (link to check the price at Splice) is a linear-phase 16-band graphic equalizer.
The Voxengo Marvel GEQ is compatible with Mac OS and Windows OS and comes in AAX, AU and VST formats.
The Voxengo Marvel GEQ is also featured in My New Microphone’s Top 10 Best Linear Phase EQ Plugins For Your DAW.
Voxengo has developed a seriously impressive graphic EQ with the Marvel GEQ. This linear phase graphic equalizer plugin supports multi-channel operation (up to 8 input and output channels) with flexible routing capability. It is capable of 5.1 Surround, stereo and even mid-side processing.
Dust Equalizer VST
Dust Equalizer is a basic channel equalizer, designed with the concept of less is more. It comes with a pair of filters, pair of shelves, and two mid-frequency bell filters.
2. 10 Band Graphic EQ
The 10 Band Graphic EQ is a versatile equalization plugin with ten selectable frequency bands for precise adjustment of the audio content within the 6 or 12Db range.
https://3a3749278c276a6b9fbd9e867e071eaa.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.htmlfreeQueue is a 4 band equalizer with versatile frequency response. The sound of this EQ will very much remind you of many classic analog designs.
OS: Windows, Mac
TinyQ is – as the name suggests – a rather tiny 4-band EQ.
- 4 band 20 Hz to 20 kHz, two of them switchable between peak and shelf.
- Butterworth hi- and lo-cut with orders between 6 and 48 dB/octave.
- Toggle (Tiny/Large) to make it a bit less tiny.
- OS: Windows / Mac
FILTEQ is a 3 band analog equalizer inspired by the Filtek MK3 unit.
- 3 band equalizer with bypass-switch.
- Each band has 12 selectable frequencies with +/-16dB of stepped gain and a 2-way selectable Q-switch.
- OS: Windows / Mac
EasyQ is an easy-to-use equalizer with an arbitrary number of filter stages in a series connection.
- Unlimited number of filter stages (“bands”)
- Each stage can be one of the following characteristics: bell, low-/high-shelf, low-/high pass (6 or 12 dB/oct), notch
- Clean equalization – no additional colorations
- Low CPU usage
- OS: Windows
EQ1A is a super smooth, analog-style equalizer plug-in, with minimal phase coloration.
It features a high pass filter with variable Q, frequency sweepable low and high shelf filters, and sweepable low and high peak filters with variable Q. A bypass switch is available in each filter section for increased flexibility.
OS: Windows / Mac
Analog Obsession LCF
LCF is a vintage solid-state high / Lowpass filter.
- Low pass: bypass, 8,000hz, 6,000hz, 4,000hz, 2,000hz.
- High Pass: bypass , 45hz, 70hz, 160hz, 360hz.
- Sample Rate Support: up to 192 khz.
- Bit Depth: 64 bits
- OS: Windows, Mac
Blue Cat Triple EQ
Other Graphic Softwares
2. WavePad Audio | Price: Starting from $29.99
WavePad is a top-notch audio editing software designed for both Windows and Mac Operating Systems. It has all the essential functionalities that allow users to record, modify and add effects like amplify, normalize, equalizer, reverb, echo, reverse, etc. Let’s explore more about this audio equalizer for Windows 10.
HIGHLIGHTS: WavePad Audio
- Batch processing features to apply effects.
- Audio restoration tool for noise reduction & click pop removal.
- Tools for editing audios (even after extracting sound from videos).
- Works directly with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer.
- Undo and redo an unlimited number of processes.
- It has virtually every effect and filter to improve sound quality.
- Supports almost all popular music file formats.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- Impressive importing & file conversion capabilities.
- Multitrack recording requires a software extension.
3. Equalizer APO | Price: Free
The audio enhancement software for Windows is loaded with several customization options and has numerous filters with 3D sound support. Its UI may seem too plain and simple but its feature set can completely overwhelm a new user. Let’s get to know more about this audio equalizer for Windows 10.
HIGHLIGHTS: Equalizer APO
- Unlimited audio filters.
- Can work on any number of channels.
- Features modular graphical user interface.
- Utilizes minimal resources on PC.
- Suitable tool for Twitch streamers, helpful in adjusting audio at an optimal level.
- Supports VST Plugins & has community support for other popular applications.
- Lightweight solution for balancing audio.
- Lag-free sound enhancement tool.
- Users are free to customize their configuration tabs.
- Doesn’t support ASIO or WASAPI.
4. Realtek HD Audio Manager | Price: Free
Adjusting the audio frequencies was never this easy. Meet Realtek HD Audio Manager, an open-source sound equalizer for Windows 10 & other popular OS versions. More than being a dedicated equalizer, Realtek is primarily a sound card that can be set on your PC using a driver.
HIGHLIGHTS: Realtek HD Audio Manager
- Supports multiple audio channels.
- Supports audio recording.
- Play any kinds of multimedia files & much more.
- It’s a complete driver package, which is compatible with various audio codecs.
- Audio input options, including beam formation, acoustic echo, equalizer & more.
- Helps in significant noise suppression.
- Comes with a Power Management option to ensure long battery life.
- Flexible mining is supported.
- Customize sound effects effortlessly.
- Interface should be updated.
5. Bass Treble Booster | Price: Free
Want to enjoy an incredible music listening experience? Choose Bass Treble Booster, the perfect sound equalizer for Windows 10. It features all the essential tools and utilities required for modifying the audio quality on your system. It can easily modify the output of songs in batches to bring a whole new dimension to your listening experience.
HIGHLIGHTS: Bass Treble Booster
- Provides a wide range of sound frequencies.
- Allows users to boost or reduce energy across frequency ranges from 30 to 19K Hz.
- Number of equalizers presets to enhance music listening pleasure.
- Supports input & modification for multiple music file formats.
- Easily convert music from other audio sources into MP3 & other lossless formats.
- Suitable for use with a wide variety of audio devices.
- Easy to use format & interface.
- Ability to undo any modifications performed.
- More equalizer presets would certainly improve the tool.
6. EQ Audio Equalizer |Price: Free
Our next pick for the best sound equalizer for Windows 10 is EQ Audio Equalizer. It features tons of functionalities to easily adjust the overall sound quality and its volume. No matter which platform you are using for listening to music, this audio enhancement software ensures that you always get the perfect and crisp voice.
HIGHLIGHTS: EQ Audio Equalizer
- Highly flexible chrome equalizer extension.
- Easily adjust sound levels.
- Supports equalization between various music genres.
- Dedicated volume boost to significantly increase the volume from standard sound.
- Comes with pre-sets like a bass booster, vocal booster, high-frequency amplifier, etc.
- Works as an extension & can be easily set on your device.
- Amplification of high frequencies of the sound.
- Great bass booster function.
- Updates needed in interface.
7. EqualizerPro | Price: $29.95
EqualizerPro by Probit is an excellent sound equalization software for Windows 10 and other popular OS versions. It offers a simple and straightforward dashboard to get adapted to. It comes with over 10 band equalizers and more than 20 presets to enhance the quality of all your sound projects.
HIGHLIGHTS: Equalizer Pro
- Preamp volume control.
- Neat interface with On & Off button to easily manage the beginning & ending process.
- Offers a Bass boost effect to enhance the sound quality.
- Plenty of presets available to enhance listening experience without putting in much effort.
- You can create your custom presets to create your masterpiece.
- Straightforward dashboard.
- Offers a free trial.
- Highly compatible with older versions of Windows also.
- In-built player is missing.
WeTheGeek’s Recommendation For Best Sound Equalizer For Windows 10 (2022 Choice)
Undoubtedly, just like any other device component, Audio plays an integral role in the smooth functioning of Windows PC. These were our top picks for enhancing audio quality so that you can make the most out of your listening experience. However, if you ask for the top-notch service among them, we suggest using Boom 3D. The feature-rich audio equalizer for Windows and Mac has all the capabilities needed for professional recording, editing, adjusting, and balancing sound quality. To know more about the tool, you can quickly go through our Boom 3D Review!
Realtek HD Audio Manager
Realtek HD Audio Manager is an open source application on this list. This sound equalizer application for Windows provides its users with tons of modification options. It gives the ability to change various different sound settings. These options include modes such as speakers, microphone, stereo mix, and line-in as well.
Realtek sound equalizer comes as a default sound equalizer in Windows 10. To locate the equalizer, follow these steps:
- Go to Hardrive; usually C:
- Open Program Files; (Not) Program Files x86.
- Open the Realtek Folder, then Audio, then HDA, then look down to the file having a Grey Speaker with Orange Noise!
- Double click to open.
FEATURES OF REALTEK HD AUDIO MANAGER:
- In this application, you can choose between different environments such as living room, underwater of forest according to the surroundings.
- Same as default windows equalizer, Realtek equalizer also allows bands ranging from 31 dB to 16k dB.
- There are many presets available inside this application and we can also configure and save presets of our own.
Download Realtek HD Audio Manager
3. Equalizer APO
Equalizer APO is the next application in our list of best Windows 10 equalizer. Equalizer APO has been developed by a developer named jthedering. It is an open-source application available for Windows and a more complex level equalizer that uses a wide range of techniques for adjusting the audio.
To configure you have to go to the configuration TXT file with a vast number of filters. It’s moreover a similar process, and you have written the specific configuration you need in the text file.
FEATURES OF EQUALIZER APO:
- Equalizer APO contains an unlimited number of filters for different use cases.
- Equalizer APO has very low CPU usage as it works in the background.
- It has a modular Graphic User Interface and works on any number of channels including 5.1, 8.1 and more.
4. Realtime Equalizer
Realtime Equalizer is available as a standalone application as well as a Winamp plugin. Realtime Equalizer, also known as RTEQ, is also widely used as a sound equalizer for Windows.
FEATURES OF REALTIME EQUALIZER:
- Realtime Equalizer allows audio equalization from up to 300 audio channels.
- This application allows audio equalization on bands ranging from –INF to 90 dB.
- Also, Realtime Equalizer comes with presets for different scenarios as well as allows to create different presets.
Download Realtime Equalizer for Windows
FXSound is available on a free-to-try basis for 30 days trial period after which users have to buy FXSound Premium which costs $49.99. FXSound will provide you the best quality sound no matter what. You’ll get 3D Surround, booming bass, higher fidelity, dynamic gain boosting and much more. Maybe you are watching a video on YouTube or a series on Netflix or even surfing through Spotify; you will always get the best audio experience.
FEATURES OF FXSOUND:
- FXSound optimizes low-quality tracks from online streaming sites such as Youtube, Spotify or Pandora.
- FXSound also provides presets as well as allows to modify parameters such as bass, fidelity, ambiance etc.
- FXSound claims to provide 3D surround sound and maximum bass even on low-end headphones or speakers.
Download FXSoundSee alsoHow to Add Your Music Library to Steam and Use the Steam Music Player
6. Bongiovi DPS
Bongiovi DPS is the next application on our list. Bongiovi DPS also offers a 30-day trial period to try the software for its users. After the trial period ends, users will have to buy the entire package. The premium package of Bongiovi DPS is available for $29.99.
FEATURES OF BONGIOVI DPS:
- Bongiovi DPS uses patented digital power station technology to scan audio signals in real time. After scanning, it optimizes audio playback on computers.
- Bongiovi DPS, same as FXSound, also works for online services, podcasts, and radio.
- Bongiovi DPS automatically adjusts volume for volumes at different levels. This particularly works well for scenarios such as commercials, people speaking at the different volume or in between songs.
7. Bass Treble Booster
Bass Treble Booster is another freemium equalizer for Windows. The Bass Treble Booster allows Bass/Treble Frequency editing with file conversion capabilities as well. This application has been developed by Mypcsoft.
FEATURES OF BASS TREBLE BOOSTER:
- Bass Treble Booster allows lossless audio conversion to formats such as FLAC, Wav or Mp3.
- Bass Treble Booster’s key features include cutting or boosting the energy of specific frequency bands.
- Bass Treble Booster supports a wide range of audio file extensions such as Mp3, FLAC, Wav, WMA, WV, aac, m4a, aiff.
Bass Treble Booster is another application that is available on a free-to-try basis. Once the trial period ends, the users need to purchase the software which costs $29.95.
Breakaway Audio Enhancer
Breakaway Audio Enhancer is the penultimate entry in our list. Breakaway Audio Enhancer has been developed by Claesson Edwards Audio.
FEATURES OF BREAKAWAY AUDIO ENHANCER:
- Breakaway Audio Enhancer has the feature of multi-band audio processing to enhance audio.
- Breakaway Audio Enhancer also includes the ability to increase volume for low tones and decrease volume for higher tones for a seamless audio listening experience.
- This application also comes with an Internet Explorer extension for controlling audio right from the browser extension
Breakaway Audio Enhancer is another freemium application on the list. This application is available for free on a 30-day trial period. Once the trial period ends, the application is available at a price of $29.95.
Download Breakaway Audio Enhancer
9. Graphic Equalizer Studio 2020
Graphic Equalizer Studio is the next Windows 10 sound equalizer we have on our list. This application can run any Windows sound app or DVD Player software with this equalizer. Graphic Equalizer Studio 2020 has been developed by PAS-Products.
FEATURES OF GRAPHIC EQUALIZER STUDIO 2020:
- Graphic Equalizer Studio, same as the other apps, includes an audio limiter. Also, GES 2020 has a compressor as well to increase/decrease volume for higher and lower tones.
- This application has an auto-correct feature which scans all selected frequencies and determines the minimum and maximum amplitudes in an audio file.
- Graphic Equalizer Studio 2020 also comes with presets such as speech level, noise field or subwoofer. This presets are suitable for various different situations such as WAV, Mp3, and Full Duplex etc.
Graphic Equalizer Studio 2020 is available on a free-to-try basis as well. Once you have used the trial software, you need to purchase the entire product. Once you have planned to purchase Graphic Equalizer Studio, it will cost you $49.
Download Graphic Equalizer Studio 2020
Boom 3D | Price: Starting at $12
The only audio enhancement application that lives up to its bold claims is Boom 3D. It comes with an interactive set of features that significantly boosts both the quality and volume of sound through built-in speakers or externals.
HIGHLIGHTS: Boom 3D
- Lots of settings to tinker with – 3D surround, ambiance, fidelity & more.
- Tons of ready-to-configured pre-sets.
- Provides system-wide audio enhancement.
- Built-in music player.
- Tool to improve the audio clarity & adjust every aspect of sound.
- Radio support is icing on the cake.
- Tools for massive sound improvement.
- Endlessly configurable.
- Good UI & UX.
- Boosts both audio quality & volume.
- The built-in music player has limited functionalities
The equalizer or stereo equalizer is a sound system setting for adjusting the frequency response of audio devices. Many companies have developed their own software to control how the sound output from your computer sounds like when using headphones or speakers. The graphic equalizer is a graphical representation of how you want the sound to be heard. It’s like having a VU meter for your audio files separate from the main volume control on your laptop, PC, and other computers.