Nowadays, most of the people are using computer to store data in form of documents. They use different applications like Word, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF and etc. to work with these documents. No matter which application you are using, it is easy to work with a document that is created in a particular application. But if you want to use another application for editing a document then you have to go through PDF converter software. This software is capable of converting any kind of file from one format to other format. If you want to edit your particular file, then you can easily convert it into your desired format and edit it accordingly.
Are you looking for software to convert pdf to word document? PDF stands for Portable Document Format and is a file format used very often in the business world. There are multiple reasons why people prefer and use PDFs more than other formats including: their ease of access, the ability to present information in a non-linear format while keeping the same appearance, their wide use in the business world and more. However, there are cases when it can be complicated to edit an older document or one that was scanned.
PDF stands for portable document format and is a file extension. PDF is an acronym for portable document format. PDf is one of the most popular way to distribute documents. Using this format many organizations can easily share, download, and print their documents cross platforms. PDF is not a substitute for word document but it can very useful for organizing, viewing and printing of documents.
Have you ever try to Convert PDF to Word Document ? If yes, then we are here to let you know that downloading the Free Software for Convert PDF into Microsoft Word is really an easy task. You will find a number of PDF to Word alternative software but not all software can do well in converting PDF files into Microsoft Word documents. If you have PDF files that you want to convert then you need to use the best converter with maximum facility.
Have you ever been frustrated with the way your PDF files displayed on your computer screen? Convert it to a Word Document and continue working.
- What is PDF To Word Converter Free? The PDF To Word Converter software is a Windows program, which has been designed to allow users to convert PDF files into documents that are compatible with the Microsoft Word application. No additional software is required and the application is easy to use, without requiring any specialist knowledge whatsoever.
- Is the software really free? PDF To Word Free is what is known as a ‘freemium’ package, meaning that the core application is free to use, with no restrictions on how long it can be used for. However, a premium version, known as PDF To Word Converter Pro, is also available and adds a number of peripheral features.
- Is PDF To Word Free safe? The program is completely safe. Although the application and its installer both contain ads, the software has been thoroughly tested and verified to be free from adware, spyware or viruses of any kind.
- How do I install PDF To Word Free? In order to install the PDF To Word Converter application, download the executable setup file to a familiar location on your computer and launch the setup. Then, simply follow the instructions provided on the screen, selecting a suitable directory for the application to be installed to.
- What are the benefits of converting PDF files to Word documents? Although PDF files are widely used, they do still require specialist PDF reading software or web browser plug-ins to view. Moreover, certain documents, when sent via email, may be requested in the .DOC format associated with Microsoft Word. Converting a PDF file to the Word format will also make the document easier to edit.
- Will the converted files keep the same layout? The software provides support for most features that are likely to be encountered in either PDF or Word documents, including different fonts, different text sizes, numbered lists, bullet points, tables and tabbed columns. It also supports paragraph alignment, meaning the vast majority of PDF files can be converted with the exact same layout.
- Does PDF To Word Free convert images? Users are able to convert PDF files containing images and these images will then be included in the resulting Word document. However, users also have the option of removing any images from their PDF file before converting.
- How often is the software updated? Since its initial launch, PDF To Word Free has had two major versions, as well as a number of smaller updates for each version. Although updates are not released regularly, they are provided when fixes are needed, or to improve the overall user-friendliness of the application.
- Can PDF To Word Free convert multiple files at once? Unfortunately, PDF To Word Free is only able to convert one PDF file at a time. This means that users who have multiple PDF files in need of conversion will need to convert them individually, one after the other.
- What features are added in the ‘Pro’ version? The ‘Pro’ version of PDF To Word Converter improves the user interface and adds a number of advanced features. Perhaps the most notable of these is a ‘Preview’ option, which allow the user to see a sample of what the Word document will look like before they complete the conversion process.
A free and useful PDF converter for Windows
PDF to Word Free is a hassle-free, Cloud-based PDF converter. Most PDFs apps don’t allow for document edits, however with this app, you can edit PDF documents into MS Word files while keeping the original layout and retain the formatting. This PDF app is an excellent time-saving alternative to manually copying and pasting text to edit files.
Convert PDF files to Word documents with ease
PDF to Word Free is a popular Cloud-based application for document conversion. It has been designed to convert PDF files into editable MS Word documents. Since the software comes with a built-in PDF viewer, you don’t need to install a separate application for this purpose. The app uses a powerful conversion engine, which lets you convert documents almost instantly.
Is PDF to Word Free easy to use?
With PDF to Word Free download, you don’t have to worry about losing the original layout or format, and there’s no need to copy and paste text in a different application. You can simply use the converter to change PDFs into DOC or DOCX files. The tool gathers information from the PDF and translates everything into a Word DOC.
At times, you may see some subtle differences in the layout of the document. This happens with heavy files or ones with too many images. More often than not, the converted document looks exactly the same as the original PDF.
This is a lightweight PDF converter and doesn’t affect your system resources. Additionally, the simple interface lets you navigate through the features without much hassle.
Can you select the page range?
There are times when you don’t need to convert the entire document. In such cases, the free program is an ideal choice to convert PDF files as it allows you to select specific pages to be converted into a separate DOC file. This feature comes in handy to extract particular information from large PDF documents. It also helps you reduce the amount of storage space required on the system.
For instance, if you need specific data points from some pages of a thesis, you can simply extract the selected text in the form of a Word document. This is a more practical solution than converting the entire thesis with numerous pages. The PDF to Word Converter can be used to source information from long pieces of text to create presentations, reference articles, and other content.
Does PDF to Word Free work with images?
Since most PDFs retain the page layout, they often come with a lot of images. In case you don’t need the images, you can select the option to omit image conversion. On the other hand, if you want to keep some images but not all, you’ll have to retain each image and remove the ones you don’t need.
After the document is converted into a Word file, the images will be a part of the page, and can be removed with the ‘cut’ or ‘delete’ option. If you want the images as separate JPEG files, you can easily paste them on a new page in Adobe Photoshop or Paint.NET. This may lead to some loss in quality, but proves to be a convenient choice to extract images from the PDF or DOC.
What about the Pro version?
Unfortunately, the free version of the program doesn’t support batch conversion. Therefore, in order to convert PDF files, you need to upload and convert each document individually. While the process requires more manual intervention, the program supports fast conversions. If you want to convert large quantities of documents, the Pro version is the better option and also comes with some other additional features.
With a one-time payment, the Pro version supports batch PDF conversions. In addition to this, it comes with a free trial to test out the additional features. As compared to the free version of the program, PDF to Word Pro is completely Cloud-based, and can be used on any leading browser.
The Pro version of the PDF converter uses artificial intelligence to allow inputs from users to recognize and convert tables, paragraphs, numbered lists, bullets, newspaper columns, images, and other formatting features. This is quite useful for someone dealing with a range of PDF documents on a regular basis.
Having said that, if you’re looking for a basic PDF converter, the free version of the software will be sufficient. It’s fast, supports Cloud-based conversions, and comes with a simple interface that’s ideal for beginners. Most importantly, the program retains the quality and formatting of converted documents.
An easy-to-use, Cloud-based PDF converter
PDF to Word Free is a powerful Cloud-based PDF converter that is reliable, and fast. The converted documents retain original formatting, and you can select a page range to convert, and with or without images. The program is lightweight and works in the background without taking up too many resources. The app is available on Windows and Mac operating devices, making this a universal PDF converter for multiple devices. Without a doubt, this is a useful program for anyone working with PDFs.
- Supports fast conversions
- Supports Cloud-based workflow
- Features page range selection
- Comes with a simple interface
- Imports images
- Batch conversion unavailable in free version
- Ads can feel disruptive
How to convert a PDF to Word online
Follow these easy steps to turn a PDF into a Microsoft Word document:
Click the Select a file button above, or drag and drop a PDF into the drop zone.
Select the PDF you want to convert to the DOCX file format.
Watch Acrobat automatically convert the file from PDF to Word document.
Download the converted Word document or sign in to share it.
People often find it difficult to accomplish their tasks and responsibilities due to complexity in many software applications. Such complications may be encountered in a number of application areas like – website creation, making presentations, converting files and so on. However, since PDF is the most widely used and commonly preferred document format, the real problem arises when you want to convert your PDF files into editable word document format. In such scenario, you must have tools that are efficient enough to do the task within minutes and withno loss in quality.
There are two types of people in this world: those who have lots of documents with (or without) images and those who really don’t have any. My bet is that you belong to the first group. Why? Because we all produce a lot of documents on a daily basis. Unfortunately, these documents cannot be created easily. They need lots of time and energy to get done properly. With so many issues to deal with, is it worth the hassle?