Rental equipment is essential for almost any job and for keeping your business running smoothly. However, with so many options available, it can be hard to decide on the best rental software solution. There are many different types of rental software out there and we’ve been testing a few to find out which ones work best.
Landing pages are an important way of bringing in more clients for your equipment management software business. Many small businesses have neglected the use of landing pages which is a mistake since it can significantly boost sales. It’s easy to get lost in the sea of equipment management applications available on the internet. However, this guide will help you navigate through your options and choose the best software for your business.
Rental management software is a collection of equipment such as tools and machines that are rented and returned on an hourly, daily or monthly basis by either an independent contractor or an organization.
Rental software helps you streamline all aspects of a rental business. In this article, we will tell you how to find free rental software that is right for your company. First, we will explain some of the most common features of rental software. Then we will introduce a few of our favorite tools that can aid in managing your company’s fleet or equipment fleet.
What is Equipment Rental Software?
Equipment rental software plays an incredibly vital role in the functioning of rental-based businesses and their operations. It is mainly used to track and manage different processes throughout the business, including orders, equipment maintenance, equipment tracking, inventory, and accounting. Rental businesses rely on this software to manage their day-to-day operations.
Owning or managing a rental company requires a lot of tracking. Customers opt to rent instead of making a purchase, and the transaction is not final until the item is returned. Depending on the size of the business, there could be many different items rented at once. Tracking multiple pieces of equipment could be overwhelming, even for the hardest workers. This software assists with managing and tracking everything that needs to be returned, which takes a huge burden off the employees and managers.
This software wears many hats to ensure that rental businesses function efficiently. Aside from car rentals, most products manage different types of equipment. They help avoid a lot of unnecessary stress and are extremely useful in today’s equipment rental market.
Effect of Rental Software on Core Business Performance
The effect of rental software upgrading manual and out-of-date renting processes set up is immense. First, rental software solutions update laborious administrative procedures with the power of automation. It means that not only do businesses save time, but they also increase the efficiency of their internal departments.
Rental software provides ease of decision-making with its quick access to data. Not only can users follow through on the location of rented goods, but they can make real-time decisions on scheduling and managing inventory for lean operations. This is financially beneficial to organizations while allowing it to be agile.
Rental management systems are also straightforward to deploy. It requires no special training and provides quick access to essential records through its dashboard. The storage of these records is secure and easily shareable to elicit collaboration and seamless communication.
ManagerPlus provides a comprehensive, easy-to-use maintenance management software system that enables you to efficiently manage all aspects of your facility, including equipment maintenance, preventive maintenance, and inventory control.
ManagerPlus has been designed to work with the facility manager or business owner who wants to increase the efficiency of their company’s operations. From the ease with which it is installed on any computer or laptop running Microsoft Windows 10 (or newer versions), ManagerPlus can be used by various people in your organization without the need for special training.
With ManagerPlus you can track all equipment-related assets such as computers & laptops; furniture; tools & vehicles; plus much more! And if at some point in time an item becomes lost or damaged then simply add this new information into your system so that when someone asks about it again then all important details will be clearly visible.
MRO software is an asset management system that’s used to track and manage maintenance items, preventative maintenance schedules and more. It also provides a list of available parts in your inventory along with their costs. The software will help you with tracking records such as:
- Your inventory
- Locations where the equipment is placed
- Hours worked on each item
Hippo CMMS helps companies improve equipment reliability and productivity by simplifying work order creation and scheduling with features like checklists and automated scheduling. Hippo CMMS is a web-based software application that allows users to create, assign, and track work orders and service tickets.
Hippo CMMS features include:
- Automating recurring tasks such as preventive maintenance checks or visual inspections of assets
- Tracking time spent on each project for billing purposes
- Managing multiple departments within one organization
Maintenance Connection CMMS Software is an easy-to-use software package that will help you streamline your maintenance operations and reduce costs. This software is web-based, so there is no need for special servers or installation on individual computers.
With Maintenance Connection CMMS Software, you can track all of your field data in real-time. It simplifies the process of managing equipment across multiple locations by giving you access to information from anywhere at any time. The software also features customizable reports that allow you to track everything from hours worked on each piece of equipment to outstanding work orders or invoices owed by customers.
The best part about Maintenance Connection CMMS Software is that it’s absolutely free! You don’t even have to pay a single penny for this powerful tool—you just sign up for an account and start using it today!
Facility Management Software from Simpactoms can help organizations track equipment, protect sensitive assets and prevent breakdowns which can lead to costly damage.
Simpactoms is a web-based facility management software solution that is easy to use and affordable. The Simpactoms suite of applications include:
- Equipment Tracking Software – Track your company’s assets in real-time using the most up-to-date data on the web.
- Asset Inventory Management – Keep track of all assets, including those not tracked by equipment tracking solutions like laptops or cell phones.
- Leasing Management – Manage leases from start to finish with automatic lease calculations and lease reporting capabilities.
- Work Order and Service Ticketing Software – Create work orders for any type of work performed at your facilities including new equipment installations as well as maintenance requests such as plumbing repair or electrical service issues around your building(s).
There are many types of equipment management and repair applications available for free download or purchase on the internet. Some of the types of equipment management and repair applications available for free download or purchase on the internet are:
- Software that helps you track inventory, manage parts and keep up with service schedules
- Programs that track employee training hours, provide reminders about required certifications and help you create work schedules
- Tools that allow you to monitor machine performance (including vibration analysis) in real-time to ensure your machinery is running at peak efficiency
Equipment Maintenance Software – 2021 Reviews & Pricing
The best CMMS software tools are designed to help you eliminate the risk of equipment failure, reduce costs and increase efficiency.
Here are some of the benefits of using a CMMS tool:
- It helps you track all your assets including machinery, vehicles, tools and more.
- It allows users to manage their assets from one central location so they can have an overview of everything they own with just a single click or swipe on their mobile device.
- It gives managers an easy way to track repairs and maintenance costs associated with each piece of equipment or machinery in their inventory so that they can better decide whether or not making certain repairs would be worth the cost vs just buying new equipment altogether (which could save them thousands of dollars over time).
Equipment Maintenance Software
Equipment maintenance software is a type of software that helps manage your equipment. It is used to track the history and current status of all your devices, including their troubleshooting status and what repairs have been made.
You may be asking yourself why you would need such a program. Well, the benefits are many! One big advantage is that it can help reduce costs by making sure your machines are not only running properly but also performing at peak efficiency. This means less downtime for repairs, less wasted energy and materials, and more productivity from each device overall.
Another benefit is that it allows you to see when problems will arise so that you can schedule preventative maintenance before they occur (and minimize disruption). You can also keep track of everything in one place instead of having multiple spreadsheets or documents on different devices scattered across different locations; this makes the information easier to access, and share with others who need access so they don’t miss anything important either., And finally – because these programs are so customizable – some companies even use them exclusively instead of paper documentation altogether!
Equipment Maintenance Software – CMMS Software | Limble CMMS
Limble CMMS is a web-based solution that helps you manage work orders, track assets and maintenance activities. It provides asset management solutions for industries like manufacturing, construction, oil & gas, etc. Using Limble you can streamline your entire asset lifecycle management process by connecting your company’s assets (machinery/equipment), facilities & employees on one platform.
It is easy to use and deploy with its drag-and-drop functionality in the form of modules that make it quite user-friendly for businesses of all sizes. Most importantly it comes free with no trial period or any hidden charges!
Equipment Maintenance Software – Best Free & Premium …
A few years ago, you could have been forgiven for thinking that the only way to manage your equipment maintenance was with a piece of paper and a pen. Today, however, there are several different types of software that can help you do it better than ever before.
Here’s a quick overview:
- Equipment Maintenance Software (EMS) is an application that helps you keep track of any equipment in need of repair or maintenance in your workplace. It also allows users to plan their upcoming work schedule by listing all future projects by date and time—making sure nothing gets overlooked amidst busy days at the office. Some EMSs may even allow users to track inventory levels using barcodes on each unit in order for them to know when something needs replacing or rebuilding after being used too many times without fixing first!
- Preventive Maintenance Software (PMS) allows businesses big or small keep tabs on which pieces need attention next so that nothing gets overlooked during busy periods due to lackadaisical oversight from employees who feel overwhelmed by deadlines looming overhead.”
You can find and compare top Equipment Maintenance software, with our free and interactive tool. Quickly browse through hundreds of Equipment Maintenance tools and systems, narrow down your top choices, filter by popular features, pricing options, and a number of users and read reviews from real users to find a tool that fits your needs.
Equipment Rental Software Comparison
When comparing products, consider these important factors:
- Ease of Use: Potential customers should consider the usability of each product and expect to spend time becoming familiar with the user interface. A steep learning curve may result in poor time management and less efficient production.
- Business Type: It’s important to note your industry before deciding on a product. Though most products can assist a variety of industries, some are more vertical-specific. For example, Booqable is suited for event services whereas Asset Panda may be a better fit for a construction equipment rental business.
- Business Size: Company size is another key factor to consider when choosing equipment rental software. RockSolid Max, for example, works well for businesses with less than 10 people whereas Asset Panda can handle over 200 employees. Make sure the product is suitable for the size of your business.
Technological innovations have changed the way we do everything. We are no longer limited to paper-based operations. Today, business owners can get access to equipment rental software which is connected with numerous third-party vendors and services through an online platform.
The choice of which software you use depends on your needs. If you are looking for a simple and easy-to-use application that is free, then ManagerPlus may be the best option for you. However, if you need something more advanced with additional features and functionality, then Hippo CMMS might be the better choice.