Tired of using complex video editing software to remove watermarks from your videos? If you are looking for an online solution to remove watermarks from video then you are in the right place. The article below will provide you with 3 methods to remove video watermark online instantly and free so that you can add your own custom logo to videos and create viral marketing campaigns.
Here are few of my best video watermark removers.
Compatibility: Windows & Mac
Movavi video editor is an effective tool for you to remove watermark from videos. You can replace the watermarked area with different shapes. Alternatively, removing video watermark becomes easy if you try the cropping tool in Movavi. Besides, this software also allows you to trim & crop videos, or add filters and effects to video clips.
- Effective video watermark remover
- Two flexible ways to remove watermark from video
- Rich video editing features
- Quite expensive if you just want to remove watermark
How to remove watermark from video in Movavi?
Step 1: Go to Import>Add Media Files
Step 2: Choose Callouts and select a shape
Step 3: Drag and drop the shape to the timeline to remove the watermark
Step 4: Export the video clip without watermark
Apowersoft offers a handy video watermark remover that lets you remove watermark in videos in a few clicks. Using this tool to remove watermark is effective no matter where the watermark is. It supports various file formats, including mp4, mkv, flv, mov, wmv, webm and more. Another great part of this online tool is that it supports batch processing, saving time and efforts.
- Provide both online and software solutions
- Free to use
- Batch processing
- Free users can upload files limited to 50MB
How to remove watermark from video in Apowersoft?
Step 1: Upload a video to this website
Step 2: Adjust the size of the box and move it to cover the watermark
Step 3: Click “Erase” to remove the watermark
Price: $99.9/personal account
Compatibility: Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS
Beecut is a video editor that can also be used to remove watermark from videos. This video watermark remover lets you remove watermark from videos easily by cropping the distracting parts of a video. You can also use Mosaic tool to remove video watermark, which look a bit unnatural. We don’t recommend you to use it if you want to remove the watermark while keeping other parts intact.
- Remove watermark from videos easily
- Remove watermark while cropping relevant parts in videos
- Not suitable for removing the watermark in the middle of a video
- Mosaic effect is not natural
How to remove watermark from video in Beecut?
Step 1: Click “Import” and “Import file” to upload a video to this software
Step 2: Right-click the video and click “Crop”
Step 3: Choose the area without a watermark and click “OK”
Compatibility: Mac & iOS
iMovie is one of the best choices for Mac users who want to remove watermark from videos.
Creating videos with no watermark can be possible in different ways. You can crop, blur or block out the watermark from a video via Picture-in-Picture tool. You can also use this video editor to further edit the video without watermark.
- Remove watermark from videos in different ways
- A variety of video editing tools
- Not compatible with Mac system
How to remove a watermark in iMovie?
Step 1: Import a video with watermark
Step 2: Hit “Crop” icon and resize the frame to remove watermark
Step 3: Click “Apply” and done
This video watermark remover comes in handy if you want to remove watermark from video automatically. Just upload a video with watermark to this website and then the watermark will be removed automatically in a few minutes, which depends on the length of the video. However, this free watermark remover requires you to enter some information and see annoying ads before you can download the video processed, which might not be safe.
- Easy to use
- A free watermark remover
- Not safe to use
How to remove a watermark with this watermark remover?
Step 1: Upload a video to this watermark remover
Step 2: Click “Converting” and wait a few minutes of processing
Step 3: Download the video to your local device.
Price: Beecut is available as a free trial download whereas its lifetime license costs $99.9 for Personal accounts and $259.9 for Business accounts. However, prices drop significantly during sales.
Compatibility: Beecut is a video watermark remover software with high compatibility supporting Windows, Android, Mac, and iOS.
- It offers multiple ways to remove watermark from video such as through Mosaic, Cropping, etc.
- It has a beginner-friendly UI with the most common features just a click away.
- It supports multiple aspect ratios.
How to remove watermark from video with Beecut?
Step 1: After you open Beecut, you can use the Import function to open video files into the video watermark remover application.
Step 2: Once you see the video on the screen, drag it to the timeline.
Step 3: Select the video and click on Mosaic just above it on the tab.
Step 4: Click on Add and a box will appear. Carefully place the box on the watermark and the software will do the rest.
Step 5: Export the video to save the finished work.
Step 6: You can do the same with the Crop option.
- Simple UI.
- The free version has good enough features.
- Multiple tools to remove watermark from video.
- The paid versions are a bit too expensive.
Price: Filmora9 can be downloaded for free or paid for with a yearly plan of $155 upwards for businesses.
Compatibility: Filmora9 supports Windows and Mac. For Windows, it will work on Windows 10, 8, and 7. For Mac, versions 10.15, 10.14, 10.13, 10.12, and OS X 10.11 are supported. You can get a different version of Filmora9 for 10.7 to 10.10.
- It has multiple tools to remove watermark from video.
- One of the more feature-rich software.
- You can add many layers on the video.
- It also has 4K support.
How to remove watermarks with Filmora9?
Step 1: Open your Filmora9 app and import the video.
Step 2: Click on Effects, then Utility, and use Mosaic.
Step 3: It will open a box on the video which you should use for covering the watermark.
Step 4: When you have covered the watermark, go to Mosaic effects and set the Blur Amount to any you want.
- A comprehensive and detailed editor to remove watermark from video.
- Offers various ways to remove watermarks.
- Its free trial has limitations.
Price: This is a free watermark remover software for up to 5 videos per month that requires no downloads. You can purchase the Standard and Unlimited packs for more features for $49.99/mo and $79.99/mo respectively. Standard pack allows for 25 videos and Unlimited allows for 95 videos.
Compatibility: This software is an online watermark remover, hence suitable for all browsers.
- The UI design is straightforward as it is mainly designed as a watermark remover.
- Uses advanced techniques to get rid of watermarks automatically.
- It can export videos in multiple formats on the paid versions.
How to remove a watermark with Video Watermark Remover Online?
Step 1: First, visit the website and click on the Choose File button on the left side.
Step 2: Once you have imported the video, you will see a button that says Remove Watermark. Click on it.
Step 3: The software will then automatically search for the watermarks to remove and process them.
Step 4: You can download the video after the process is over.
- The process of removing watermarks is automatic.
- Simple interface.
- Accurate watermark removal.
- The paid options do not offer enough to justify the high price tag.
- Those who prefer manual watermark remover software might prefer other tools.
Price: Apowersoft offers an app and an online video watermark remover without downloads for free. The paid version starts from $12.95.
Compatibility: It works on Windows 8, 10, 7, Mac OS 10.11 and above, and on iOS.
- Compatible with a wide variety of audio and video formats.
- It deletes videos from its server as a security measure.
- Batch processing is possible.
How to Use?
Step 1: When you reach the website, you will see a blue box that reads Remove Watermark from Video and will contain a list of supported video formats.
Step 2: Click on it to open the system window from which you need to select the required videos.
Step 3: Use the boxes to cover watermarks and use Erase to remove them.
Step 4: You can select Add Videos to import more videos.
- Huge list of supported video formats.
- Good accuracy when it comes to watermark removal.
- Some videos take a lot of time to process.
Price: Video Converter Studio is available for a free download with limited options and the lifetime license costs around $70.
Compatibility: This video watermark remover is compatible with Windows and Mac operating systems.
- It can remove watermarks in soft subtitles format.
- It can convert videos to multiple formats.
- The watermark detecting process is automatic.
- You can also edit your videos.
How to Use Video Converter Studio?
Step 1: Launch the software and look for the Add Files function.
Step 2: When you click on it, you will see the system window where you can select the videos you want to remove watermark from.
Step 3: On the drop-down present in the Subtitle option, select None.
Step 4: Click on Convert and the software will do the rest.
Step 5: Save the changes.
- It offers some editing options along with watermark removal.
- The UI is intuitive and easy to use.
- Lightweight software.
- Supports many video formats.
- It is mostly for basic use and does not offer more than that.
Conclusion: Removing a watermark from a video can be a bit trickier than removing watermarks from photos. However, these products are also great for editing your videos. There are free, online, and application-based watermark remover software that can be used as per your needs. Not to mention, using these apps will give you a certain knowledge as to how to remove watermark from video.
Online video is one of the most effective ways to market and expand your business. However there is a risk that viewers might remove your watermark and use your videos without your permission. For this reason, it is always recommended to protect and watermark your video and audio files.