Free Screen Recorder No Watermark Windows 10
If you want to make a free screen recorder without watermark on windows 10, then you should know how to do it. Here are some methods for making a free screen recorder without watermark on windows 10. In order to make a free screen recorder without watermark on windows 10, you will first need to create a new file and name it “screenrecorder.exe”. Next, you will need to find and download the Screen Recorder Software.
Free Screen Recorder No Watermark Windows 10
The Best Screen Recorder No Time Limits[Free and No Wtermark]
Listed below are five screen recording software suitable for different computer operating systems, let’s preview the basic introduction and features of this five software.
# 1. RecForth(Windows-Free)
RecForth is a full-featured HD screen recording software with unlimited recording duration. You can record without worrying about the software stopping you in the middle. In addition, you can set the time to stop screen recording, screen recording will automatically stop at the specified point in time, and save the recorded file. So whether you want to record a short video or a long recording, RecForth can meet your needs.
RecForth is free software, but it offers many additional advanced features. For example, a built-in webcam can capture your action to put it on the computer screen, and a microphone can clearly record system sounds for you and allow you to add voiceovers. RecForth uses advanced recording technology to enhance its performance, making it perfect for full-screen and area screen recording.
- Unlimited time recording
- Free and no watermark
- Support stopping recordings automatically
- Support webcam overlay and add voice-over
- Allow take screenshots
2. ScreenRec(Windows, Mac, and Linux – Free)
ScreenRec is a lightweight video recording program for Linux and Windows. This free screen recording software allows you to record your screen in high definition on your computer and has no limit on how long you can record.
In addition, the software can record your computer’s voice, your voice, and your webcam. ScreenRec allows you to take screenshots during recording and create videos without after recording.
- Record system sound and your voice
- No watermark or time limits
- Allow taking a screenshot
- Support open webcam
3. ShowMore(Online – Free)
ShowMore is one of the best online screen recorders with unlimited recording duration and can also export recorded video without adding a watermark. This online recording app allows you to record both your screen and webcam synchronously, making it a great choice for business and work, as well as learning and entertainment.
ShowMore allows you to edit in real-time while recording, adding notes, text, arrows, etc. After recording, you can also securely host the captured video on a cloud disk.
- Free and no time limit
- Allow editing in real-time
- Record video and audio simultaneously
Camstudio is a free and open-source screen recorder that allows you to record your screen quickly and easily. You can also set some advanced Settings before recording, such as allowing recording voice-overs and inserting annotation.
CamStudio is full-featured and easy for the novice. However, the output file recorded using this program will be large, and the video files will be exported to AVI format.
- Record with no time limit
- Easy-to-navigate interface
- Edit to the program code
Best Windows Screen Recording Software
Free Screen Recorders that Save Money
1. Free Cam
Ideal screen capturing software for making WMV screen captures
Free Cam is a very simple free screen recorder with a built-in audio/video editor. The attractive and intuitive interface lets you to record both the entire screen and a portion of your screen — you can adjust the size of the area you need to capture. Even though this software is free, it doesn’t place any watermark and is ad free. Besides, it has no time limits — you can record videos that are as long as desired.
- No watermark, time limits, or ads
- Records voice-overs and computer sounds
- High-quality resolution
- Users can save videos as WMV or upload them directly to YouTube
- Easily deletes unwanted video fragments
- Removes background noise
- Wide selection of audio effects
- Saves recordings to WMV only
- No webcam recording
2. DVDVideoSoft’s Free Screen Video Recorder
The best screen capture software for recording Skype video calls
Free Screen Video Recorder is a full-featured but lightweight free screen recorder from a developer known for its free conversion software. It can record Skype conversations with no limitations and is therefore useful for Skype meetings and online conference calls. Also, different Windows applications can be singled out and captured as discrete elements. Included is a basic user-friendly image editor that is surprisingly helpful for attaining a polished look.
- Offers a convenient screenshot feature
- Different modes for recording your screen and video
- Suitable for recording Skype conversations
- Step-by-step instructions provided on the site
- Available in 10 languages
- Output formats include MP4, BMP, TGA, JPEG, PNG, and GIF
- Microphone sound recording only
- Excessive ads may interrupt your work
- Lacks coherent interface and built-in media player
- May install unwanted software during download
- Does not notify users if disconnection occurs
The best screen recorder for PC for those who need to share screen captures online
ShareX is an open-source ad-free tool that boasts almost as many advanced features as some paid screen recorders. ShareX is mostly targeted toward developers and power users, so an average customer might get lost in the many advanced tools and editors.
- Records full screen, window, monitor, region, freehand, or scrolling
- Incorporates hotkeys for easier and quicker navigation
- Supports many URL sharing services
- Imports existing videos, music, or photos
- Allows custom watermarks and color effects
- A variety of export options
- Low video quality of game recordings
- Complicated for the average user
- No webcam recording
- Reported to fail while uploading large files
- No video editor
The best free screen recorder for creating AVI video files
CamStudio is a good choice for one-time or occasional users with minimal editing needs. This lightweight, open-source screen recording software creates videos in AVI format that can later be converted to SWF. While its compactness appeals to some, others call for further development and increased technical support. The tool also has minimal editing functionalities, so you might need to have additional video editing software.
- Creates a screen-in-screen video
- Allows you to create small-sized files
- Custom cursor
- Quality options available for output video
- Reported to spread harmful viruses and malware
- Outputs only to AVI with a conversion to Flash
- Output is incompatible with certain browsers
- Audio falls out of sync
- Lack of interactive and animation features
A perfect screen recording tool for making quick video clips and sharing them on YouTube
Ezvid is a free screen recording program that claims to be the world’s tool, and that may not be too far from the truth. Ezvid’s clarity is enhanced by the product’s speed: specifically designed to save users’ time, it will help you produce and upload videos directly to the YouTube platform in a matter of minutes. And that’s why this tool enjoys notoriety among gamers and movie fans who are interested in making YouTube videos frequently and as quickly as possible.
- Offers computer-generated speech for narrative purposes
- Automatic high-quality resolution (1280 x 720p HD)
- Speed control over output videos
- Sleek and modern interface
- Instantaneous upload to YouTube
- Selection of popular music tracks included
- Reviewers report extraneous noise
- Minor bugs and inconsistencies
- Fullscreen game is not available
A screen recorder with a native cloud-based gallery for storing and sharing videos
OS: Windows and Mac
TinyTake by MangoApps is a sophisticated desktop screen recorder for Windows and Mac that lets you to capture images and videos from your computer screen, add comments, and share them with others within minutes. TinyTake comes with an online cloud-based gallery where you can store all your screen captures and recorded videos.
- Bulk file sharing
- Public URL available for sharing
- Built-in online file viewer for images, videos, and documents
- Ability to create custom shortcut keys
- Video player is compatible with mobile devices
- Free version has a 5-minute limit for video recording
- Video files are saved as MP4 only
- Limited editing tools
7. OBS (Open Broadcaster Software)
The best free screen recorder for capturing gameplays
OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
OBS Studio is a top open-source software for live streaming. You can create scenes composed with multiple sources: images, texts, window captures, browser windows, webcams, capture cards, and more, and then switch between them seamlessly via custom transitions. Unlike many other free competitors, it is an advanced screen recorder that packs a lot of features and settings. But all this can seem overkill for those who are looking for the quickest and easiest way to shoot a video.
- Allows you to set up multiple scenes and use various sources
- Includes built-in audio mixer with per-source filters
- Provides advanced configuration options
- Does not add watermarks
- Has no recording limit
- Supports multiple streaming services
- Some users find the interface quite clunky
- Learning curve is steep for non-techs
- Reported to crash quite often
- Not suited for quick screen recordings
8. Debut Video Capture
Great video recording software for creating demonstrations and streaming video games
Debut is among the best free screen recorders for Windows and lets you to make videos for almost any task. It has a slightly odd and old-fashioned interface but offers advanced functionality. For example, you can make mouse highlighting spotlights, show keystrokes, replace the background with images, video, or color, add a logo or watermark to your video capture, and even schedule a recording.
- Can capture from a network IP camera and other devices
- Records screen, webcam, and audio
- Unlimited recording time
- Robust editing options
- A variety of output formats
- Green Screen tool
- Time-lapse video recording
- Limited editing features
- Outdated interface
- No interactive or animation features
- Reported to slow down when uploading videos
The best screen recorder for video messaging
OS: Mac, Windows, iOS, and Android
Loom presents itself as a screen and webcam recorder that helps people record quick video messages that they can send to their team. Thus, it’s a great alternative to emails, instant messaging, and web meetings. However, the free version has some limitations. For example, it allows the creation of a maximum of 25 videos per person and restricts the duration to five minutes. Besides, it has limited editing capabilities, which means you need to use other apps to edit and share recorded messages.
- Records screen, webcam, and audio
- No watermark or ads
- Has a team workspace for storing and sharing videos
- Allows you to see who viewed the video
- Can be integrated with other tools: Jira, Confluence, etc.
- Video interaction capabilities like emoji reactions and comments
- Has an extension for Google Chrome
- Very limited editing functionality
- Only 25 videos per one user
- Video duration is limited to 5 minutes
Best free screen recorder windows 10
ActivePresenter by Atomi Systems is an all-in-one screen recorder and video editor. It is most loved by YouTubers, video producers, educators, and trainers who look for video demos, how-to videos, and step-by-step tutorials. ActivePresenter has virtually all the features and effects one may need to record screen and edit videos.
The free version of ActivePresenter is free of charge with no watermark when using free features. You can test all features of ActivePresenter without any functionality or time restrictions. After the capture phase, you’re allowed to trim, cut, split your recording, change the speed and volume, add closed captions, annotations, animations, and more. When you upgrade to the paid versions, more advanced audio and video editing features are available to create impressive videos and software simulations.
2. Windows 10’s built-in Game bar
You might be surprised that Windows 10 has a pre-installed Game bar for anyone who wants to capture their game clips and screenshots. Of course, this Game bar can be used to record apps only – it cannot record full screen or a specific region. This makes sense as it is designed for gaming capture. Although the Game bar is available on all Windows 10 PCs, to record game clips and screen, your computer’s video cards must meet the hardware requirements.
Recording your screen with the Game bar is easy by following these steps:
- Press WINDOWS+G to open the Game bar. If required, select the “Yes, this is a game.” check box.
- Press the Start/Stop Recording button to start and stop a recording. Use the Turn Microphone On/Off button to toggle microphone if you wish.
- After recording, trim your video or rename it in the Xbox app. Your video will be saved in the Captures folder, which by default is in your Videos folder.
3. OBS Studio
OBS Studio is a free application for video recording and live streaming without watermark or time limit. It is much preferred by hardcore gamers for broadcasting their live gameplay footage. Using OBS Studio, you can capture not only the entire display or a window but also from webcam and microphone. When it comes to streaming, the program lets you select which desktop applications and audio sources to be shared, as well as create layered videos for webcam.
While OBS Studio is a versatile app for capturing screen, it integrates no video editor. You need to employ another tool if you want to edit your recorded video. As a side note, as OBS Studio is an open-source program, you should be careful not to download the program from any website but the official site.
4. Flashback Express
Flashback Express is a at no cost app that can record screen, webcam, and sounds. It neither sets time limit on recording nor stamps watermark on the output videos. If you are running this software on a multi-monitor system, you can either record screens across multiple monitors or limit capturing to a single monitor. You can also make use of scheduled recordings to start and stop recording at scheduled times or when a specified application is launched.
Flashback Express is a free version of a paid application, Flashback Pro. While the two versions share the same recording features, the free version doesn’t include any video editing features, annotations, or effects. Regarding sharing, users can save videos as MP4, AVI, or WMV and directly upload videos to YouTube. Only paid users are entitled to save videos as Flash, QuickTime, GIF, or standalone EXE and set password protection for videos.
Developed by TechSmith, Camtasia is one of the highest-priced screen capture applications at present. It has over 14 million users worldwide and might never be absent in top screen recorder rankings. As an all-in-one screen recorder and video editor, Camtasia claims to “make it easy to record your screen and create polished, professional-looking videos.”
The newest version of Camtasia, Camtasia 2018, comes with a collection of brand-new video assets such as customizable intros, outros, and lower thirds. It also includes a number of themes to maintain a consistent look and feel across a series of videos. A 30-day free trial is available with watermark added.
If you’re looking for a free screen recorder that doesn’t have a watermark, then check out the above listed software. These software can help you capture video without any problems, and it’s easy to use. By getting started with the Free Screen Recorder, you’ll be able to make the most of your recordings.