Free Animated Logo Maker Online
Free Animated Logo Maker Online is the best free animation maker which you can use to design your own animated logo. It can help you make animated gif for your website or blog, create video banner quickly and easily, edit photo with animation effects – zoom, flip, rotate etc. You can choose between 9 free animations. You can also upload your own logo to make it animated.
A combination of beauty and brains, this Free Animated Logo Maker is a simple yet powerful way to create an animated logo. Create your animated logo in just a few clicks online or in its Free App. Then share it with your team, friends, and customers in a click.
How to make an animated logo.
1. Start with inspiration.
We hook you up with thousands of professionally designed templates, so you’re never starting from a blank canvas. Search by platform, task, aesthetic, mood, or color to have fresh inspiration at your fingertips; once you find a graphic to start from, tap or click to open the document in the editor.
2. Remix it to make it your own.
There are lots of ways to personalize your animated logo templates. Change up the copy and font—Sub out the imagery with your photos. Or browse from thousands of free images right in Adobe Spark. Spend as little or as much time as you want to make the graphic your own. With a premium plan, you can even auto-apply your brand logo, colors, and fonts, so you’re always #onbrand.
3. Amp up the flair.
It’s easy to add extra flair and personality to your projects with Adobe Spark’s exclusive design assets. Add animated stickers from GIPHY or apply a text animation for short-form graphic videos in one tap. We’ve taken care of all the boring technical stuff so that you can focus on your message and style. You can also add collaborators to your project to have a more hands-on-deck bringing your design to life.
4. Resize to make your content go further.
Gone are the days of having to memorize image dimensions for every single platform. Once you’ve landed on a design you like, you can easily modify it for any printed need or social network using Adobe Spark’s handy, auto-magical resize feature. Duplicate the project, hit resize, and select the platform you want to adapt it for, and our AI will take care of the rest. Boom. Content for all your channels in a fraction of the time.
5. Save and share your custom animated logo.
Once your design is complete, hit that publish button and share your idea with others. Adobe Spark saves your creations, so you can always revisit your project if you need to update it in the future.
How to animate a logo on Canva
- Start with CanvaFirst, open Canva and go to “Animated Logos” for a library of professionally designed templates to draw inspiration from and customize.
- Select the right animated logo style to fit your brandSecond, choose from any professionally designed animated logo templates that are closest to the look and feel you’re going for. All of these templates are fully customizable. You can also start with a blank design from scratch. It can be as simple or as complex as you like!
- Customize your animated logoCustomize your logo animation by changing the video background, design colors, font styles, font size, and text. Choose what kind of effect you want. You can animate elements and text separately or set the entire design as a whole into motion.
- Download as an MP4 video or GIF fileOnce you’re happy with your logo animation, save and download it as a high-resolution MP4 video or GIF file. With video files, you can include audio, while a GIF file will give you a shorter, more compressed clip with no sound.
- Add it to your various visual branding mediaFinally, make sure to create recall and recognition for your brand by using your new animated logo in various visual media such as your website, your social media accounts, and your different advertising and promo videos.
Tips to Animate A Logo
1Use images with transparent backgrounds
— If you upload any images, illustrations or icons check they have a transparent background so you can create a seamless animation logo with no pesky colors to get rid of.
2Choose the right template for your business
— Make sure your creation suits the style and theme of your business. For example, a logo for a finance company will not be as upbeat as for a restaurant. Crello generator offers layouts categorized according to the type of business.3Use masks effectively
— A mask is a container for your photos. Our service offers some interesting masks in various shapes that you can creatively use to create a stunning animated logo after effects. Use masks with photos, shaded backgrounds or even with solid colors.4Keep it short and simple
— Do not get carried away with too many effects. The key is simplicity. Another crucial element is the length. To create an impact, make sure the animation does not last longer than 3-4 seconds. Templates collection are perfectly timed so you don’t have to worry about creating long animations.
Can logo animation help your brand?
Make a memorable first impression
A professionally-made logo animation will help you create a strong and lasting first impression of your brand. Animated logos can help you catch your viewer’s attention right from the first second and make them stick with you and see what you have to say. Use our animated logo maker to easily add motion to your logo, and strike the minds of your audience!
Raise brand awareness
Animated logos help you create a strong image for your brand. They do a great job at conveying the style and feel of a brand and can become the trademark of your business or YouTube channel. With our animated logo maker, you can craft powerful logo animations that will connect you with your audience.
Give your brand a professional and modern look
Adding an animated logo to your channel, presentation, or website is a sure-fire way to give it a professional look. Taking this extra step will ensure your content looks modern and polished. Our animation maker allows you to create a high-end logo animation that will show your commitment to quality.
4 Steps to Animate Your Logo on PixTeller
- Select a Pre-Made Animated Logo LayoutBrowse through our hundreds of professional premade logo animation templates and pick the one closer to your business brand needs by pressing the Use button. The logo animation editor will open and you’ll be ready to start the personalization.
- Change Words, Colors, Shapes, Fonts and MoreCustomize the selected logo animation by adding your own company name and slogan. Also, you can adjust the text size, letter spacing, position and even add your own fonts. You can put in or replace any shape by choosing from over 100.000 customizable shapes from our editor.Don’t forget to add your own branded colors and give a personal look to your logo animation.
- Check the Logo Animation TimelineOnce you’ve finished the design process, switch to animate mode. Check the timeline and modify it if you have to. You can change the motion between frames and even update the acceleration type.Between two frames with different properties, a video motion is created, and this is how you can make your own logo animation. It’s everything you need to get your ideas up and running.
- Save and Render to Download Your Logo AnimationOnce you’ve finished customizing and animating your logo, you can Save and Render it. The rendering process may last a few seconds to minutes depending on the animation length, resolution, complexity and your internet connection.Download your animated logo in video or GIF format to easily embed on your website, blog, email header or just share it on social media.
- Note: Using PixTeller animation logo maker tool allows you to create custom motion for your logo. How? By customizing the animation timeline. If you already have a logo, you can add it on the editor as PNG, and change the frame properties to make beautiful video motions for it – by doing this you can animate your pre-existing logo.
A better way to create logo animations on Motionden
If you’re planning on making your own logo, you’re going to need the software to do so and the skills to operate that software, but there are a few worthy alternatives. Motionden has a high-quality logo animation maker that is far easier to use when compared to traditional video editing programs.
Instead of needing special training to create an animated logo, you can get it done within five minutes using Motionden. Another advantage of Motionden is that it is cloud-based, which will allow you to access it on any device, no matter where you are, and you can also avoid having to download and install it.
Beyond ease of use and cloud-compatibility, Motionden is also one of the most affordable solutions for those who are looking to create their own animated logos. You can try this web-based editor for free, and if you like what you see, you can then choose between two affordable subscription plans.
Motionden is also one of the quickest ways to get your logo animation ready. This animated logo maker can have something available within five minutes of opening it up. However, you can always take as long as you want to refine things so that they’re perfect using the in-depth customization options.
An animated logo animation shows your company or product in motion. This is an ideal way to enhance communication with your audience and to create a positive impression. Our free logo maker offers you the option to add many different elements so you can show your corporate identity in full. Click on the above image to get started, then click on the ‘Add Image’ link under the Logo Image area to select an image or video you would like included in your animation. Click on the ‘+’ signs next to each item that will be added into the animation., Then adjust the duration of each of these items by dragging up/down on the