Free Convert PDF to Word Document for Editing
PDF documents are usually uneditable. So, you have to convert PDF to word for editing purpose. Other than that, you can also create PDF from MS Word and other text-based file types without any cost. You can convert PDF to editable or non-editable files with the help of this free tool. It is highly in demand nowadays because the users want a quick method to edit PDF files.
Would you like to edit your PDF files in MS Word? Then you have come to the right place! A PDF file is always attached with security restrictions, which allow you to view but not edit the document. But now you can easily edit your password protected PDF files with free Convert PDF to Word Document converter software.
Convert PDF to Word for Editing is a free and useful conversion tool which enables the users to edit their PDF files effectively. You can easily convert PDF to Word, Excel or other supported format file. The software provides you a flexible set of options for editing pdf and converting it into various formats that can be edited easily using Windows default application such as WordPad, MS-Word etc.
If you have already downloaded our PDF Converter for free, then it means that you want to edit or correct your pdf or simply digitalize them. Normally, editing a pdf document is not as simple as correcting typos or sentences in text files because every detail of a pdf file is protected inside the file. If a digitalized-document wants to be re-edited, you will need more effort and time. In this article, we will teach you how to convert pdf to word so that you can edit your excel-file easily like before.
Why Convert PDF to Word?
A PDF or “portable document format” is the standard way to electronically share files. When you need to share large files such as PowerPoints, it’s often easier to compress PDFs than send or upload the original file via a system like Dropbox or Google Drive. This is because the PDF conversion often results in a smaller file size. Also, when you scan a document on a printer or scanner, the resulting file format is often a PDF file.
People create PDFs so that they can send them to others who can open them on any hardware or operating system without needing the app that was used to create them. Wherever you open a PDF—in a web browser, in Adobe Acrobat, or a third party PDF reader—the layout should look the same.
There are many reasons that you might need a PDF to Word conversion tool. Sometimes you need to edit the information contained within a scanned PDF. Perhaps you need to correct a spelling error, move an image, or edit text in a scanned document. Or perhaps someone has requested that you send a document in a specific file format. Whatever the reason, you can use our free PDF to Word converter tool to turn your PDF into an easily editable Word file.
Dochub is an online free tool to edit, send, and sign PDF file. You can use this online tool to simplify document workflow. This free PDF editor software can also be used to annotate and sign PDF document digitally. The tool can integrate with Gmail, Dropbox, and Google Drive.
- You will get PDF file signed with Sign Requests, DocHub, and eSignatures.
- Insert images, make a comment, and create fields.
- It is a faster and easy way to create various templates and forms.
- You can open a file directly from your Gmail, drive, or dropbox.
- It allows OAuth 2.0 authentication and 256-bit SSL encryption for security.
Formswift is a simple online tool to create and edit PDF documents. This free tool allows you to browse documents by category. Cloud base service enables business and individuals to customize, sign, and download well-known business personal and business forms.
- Helps you to personalize legal forms.
- Managing deed contracts, property purchase agreements, mortgage transfers, leasing options using real estate forms.
- This PDF editor software offers a complete suite of tax forms for a range of businesses.
- You can upload and edit PDF documents with just one click.
SmallPDF is an online free PDF editor software. It is all in one software tools to compress, edit, convert, split, and merge PDFs online. Users can use it to convert Gmail attachment into various files to and from PDF. The trial version of this tool is available for seven days. Use the below given link for SmallPDF free PDF editor download for PC.
- Compress PDF with no problem.
- Using this PDF editor software free, you can convert Excel, Word, and PowerPoint files to PDF.
- It is one of the best free PDF editor which has a simple way to remove multiple pages.
- Split one PDF file to multiple files.
- Remove encryption, permission, and password from your PDF document.
- Protect PDF document using password and encryption.
Using Xodo, you can make changes, annotate, sign, and share PDF file on computer, web, and mobile. This software makes working with PDF file easy. Intuitive design of this software allows you to focus on the content. It is designed for highlighting text written in the documents.
- You can sign documents quickly on the fly.
- This software allows you to complete forms on the go from your tablet or smartphone.
- Easy to annotate PDFs.
- Collaborate with others in real time.
- You can work with PDFs on your Google Drive, Dropbox and with Xodo.
Foxit PhantomPDF is a full-featured PDF editing software for Windows. It enables you to manage and generate your PDF documents effortlessly. It lets you sort pages, add headers/footers/watermarks, and convert paper into editable and searchable PDF files. After exporting the PDF file, you can share content and integrate it with ECMs and cloud storage.
- Organize and manipulate your PDF files and pages
- Provide multiple security options to protect your PDF information
- Add stamps, watermarks, headers, bates numbering, etc. to the documents
PDFescape is an Adobe Acrobat alternative for Windows, and it is regarded as the best Windows 10 PDF editor. You can view and edit PDF files with it quickly and easily. This free PDF editor allows you to annotate documents, edit text and images, create basic PDF forms, and convert PDF to Word or other file formats.
Apart from a desktop program, it can be used online as well. You can use all the editing tools, and once done, you can easily share the document online.
- View and edit PDF files online or on desktop
- Add watermark and page number to PDFs
- Create and fill out PDF forms
- Share PDF documents online
SmallPDF is an easy-to-use Windows PDF editor. It has all the tools for you to start, manage, and finish your work with digital documents. While viewing the PDF file, you can enhance your file by highlighting and adding contents, including images, shapes, and annotations. Moreover, you can fill in forms and e-sign contracts in a few simple steps with this online PDF editor.
- Compress and share PDF files directly
- Convert PDF to and from Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and images
- Remove the password of your PDF file
- Add a password and encrypt your PDF files
Sejda PDF Editor
Sejda is a free online PDF editor, which can work directly from your webpage. This online PDF editor allows you to upload your file from Dropbox, Google Drive, and OneDrive, or from a URL. After uploading, you can fill out forms, create links, and edit hyperlinks in your PDF file. It is extremely easy and convenient for those who don’t want to download a third-party program.
- PDF documents will be deleted automatically after 2hours
- Different ways to import your PDF files
- Documents will stay private
Ashampoo® PDF Pro 2
Best for editing, converting, merging, and creating PDFs.
Ashampoo® PDF Pro 2 Pricing: It is available for $29.99. It is a one-time payment. For home use, it can be used on 3 systems but for commercial use, it requires one license per installation. Its free trial is available to download.
Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 is an all-in-one solution for managing and editing PDF documents. It has functionalities to create, edit, protect, convert, and merge the PDF. You can encrypt the document if required.
It has functionalities for splitting up the PDFs into smaller documents and you can give a custom number of pages. It supports Windows 10, 8, and 7 platforms.
- Ashampoo PDF Pro 2 has functionalities for comparing two PDFs side by side.
- Its snapshot function will let you capture the perfect screenshot of PDFs.
- It provides a new & simplified text formatting dialog.
- It contains the auto-repair feature.
- Its toolbar will show the recently used page operations.
Verdict: Ashampoo® PDF Pro 2 will help you to create the right size documents for any device. It provides backward compatibility by supporting PDF 1.4. With its new menu structure, it is easier to use.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Best for: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is the overall best solution for creating detailed PDFs and Forms.
Price: Adobe offers a free trial for Acrobat Pro DC. It offers two pricing plans for individuals, Acrobat Standard DC (For Windows only: $12.99 per month) and Acrobat Pro DC: (For Windows & Mac: $14.99 per month). For businesses, there are two plans Acrobat DC for teams ($16.14 per seat per month) and Acrobat DC for enterprise (Get a quote).
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC can be used on any device. It can convert PDFs to MS Office formats. Acrobat Pro DC can edit, create, export, organize and combine files on mobile devices. In a few simple and easy steps, you can share PDFs and gather comments.
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC has functionalities for creating and editing PDFs.
- It has features for converting, sharing, and signing PDFs.
- Mobile App has functionalities to annotate, sign, and share PDFs.
Verdict: Adobe Acrobat Pro DC will let you digitally track the progress and automatically archive the signed document. As per reviews, it has a complex interface.
Best for its capability to edit PDFs everywhere.
Price: Foxit PhantomPDF offers two pricing plans, PhantomPDF Business 9 ($159) and PhantomPDF Standard 9 ($129). A free trial is available for 14 days.
PhantomPDF has powerful editor capabilities. You can change the page layout by rearranging text boxes, resizing textbooks, etc. It will allow you to add stamps, watermarks, headers, footers, bates numbers, etc. You can crop, delete, add, swap, flatten, and rotate PDF pages.
- PhantomPDF provides features and functionalities for organizing and manipulating your PDF.
- You can merge PDF documents together or split PDF apart.
- It supports dragging-and-dropping pages within a document or from one document to another.
- You can make use of popular storage sharing products.
Verdict: Foxit PhantomPDF is an RPA-Ready PDF editor. It can be integrated with leading Content Management Systems.
Step-by-Step Guide to Change PDF to Word Format
- Select the original PDF that you’d like to convert to Word docx format. You can either select the file by browsing your computer or using the drag and drop function.
- Choose whether you want to edit your PDF only or if you’d like to edit your PDF and also rearrange pages.
- Your PDF will open in our Free PDF Converter.
- The “Text” function allows you to add text to PDFs.
- The “Eraser” function can erase text from PDFs.
- The “Redact” tool allows you to black out any area you would like redacted.
- The “Highlight” tool allows you to highlight any part of the PDF.
- The “Image” tool allows you to insert an image into your PDF.
- The “Sign” tool allows you to add a signature by: typing it on the keyboard, drawing it with a mouse, or uploading an image of the signature.
- The “Send for Signature” tool allows you to email the PDF to another person for a signature.
- The “Add Fillable Fields” tool allows you to create a text box, multiple choice, or checkbox question to your document.
- Once you are satisfied with your PDF document, you are given the option to: Export as a PDF, Export PDF to Word doc file, or Email the converted file to another recipient.
When you work with PDF documents, sometimes the only answer is to convert PDF to Word document. We know how much of a hassle it can be to edit your documents when they’re not stored in a format that anyone’s favorite MS Office applications understand.
This free online word converter allows you to convert PDF files to editable Microsoft Word DOCX format and is completely free for both personal and business use. We accept files in a wide range of formats including pdf, doc, txt, rtf, xls, csv and more and convert them to format that will be compatible with Microsoft Word.