How to Remove Watermark Shutterstock
Many people looking for a way to remove the Shutterstock watermark from their images. Is there a tool or a program that can easily remove Shutterstock watermark from images? Some people even ask me how to remove shutterstock watermark online free.
Do you have a photo that has a watermark from shutterstock? One of the coolest stock image website out there is shutterstock I use them for my images too. But sometimes you can’t get rid of the watermark of shutterstock completely. But here i have tutorials on how to remove shutterstock watermark from your photo.
Apowersoft Watermark Remover
Apowersoft Watermark Remover is a straightforward, user-friendly, and practical desktop tool.. It is an amazing Shutterstock logo remover that comes with easy-to-use selection tools including marquee tool, brush tool, and lasso tool. This well-designed program consists of an intuitive interface perfect for first-time users. It’s great when you want to remove or add watermark to images and videos. You can follow the simple instructions below.
- Download and follow the instructions to install it on your computer.
- Choose “Remove watermark from image” from the main interface and you’ll be navigated to the corresponding window to remove Shutterstock watermark.
- Click the “Plus” sign icon to import the photo you want to edit.
- Once imported, choose from the selection tools to highlight the Shutterstock areas from the photo you want to disappear. Or, you can use the “Al Watermark Removal” method to process photos quickly and have a great results.
- Finally, click the “Convert” button to process your image.
Remove & Add Watermark
If you want to get rid of Shutterstock’s watermark, Remove & Add Watermark is a good choice of application. It provides two tools such as lasso and rectangle tools to select the watermark. You can erase the watermark by selecting its area and the app can remove it by filling in the blanks with the surrounding pixels. See the steps below to learn how to use the app.
- Go to your Google Play Store and install the application.
- Choose the “SELECT IMAGE” option to remove the Shutterstock watermark.
- After that, use either from the remover tools to select the areas.
- Tap the “Save” button to view the result or share it.
Another great app that will help you remove watermark from Shutterstock is AirBrush. It offers features that will beautify your photos. With the help of its simple functions, you can delete the Shutterstock watermark in just a few seconds. Also, you can customize your photo by adding filters, removing unwanted pimples, smoothing wrinkles, and much more to achieve a perfect photo. Here are the steps below to remove Shutterstock from an image using this app.
- Install it from the App Store and open the app.
- Tap the “Library” button to select the photo you need to edit.
- Next, select “Tools” and “Erase” then start to highlight the Shutterstock watermark in the photo. Then the app will automatically remove the areas highlighted from the photo.
- Tap the “Check” icon to process and save it on your device.
If you are looking for a reliable Shutterstock watermark remover that can be used online, WebinPaint is a good choice for you. This well-known photo editing online tool offers easy to use and very intuitive features that will easily remove the Shutterstock watermark from your image. Unlike other tools, WebinPaint is accessible from any browser which you can use anytime, anywhere. Follow the steps to learn how to remove Shutterstock watermark from photo.
- Go to its official website.
- Click the “Upload Image” button to upload the image that needs to be edit.
- Highlight the Shutterstock logo that you need to remove from the photo.
- Finally, click the “Download” button to save it on your computer.
Photo Stamp Remover
Another Shutterstock logo remover that provides all the tools you need to easily remove the logo is Photo Stamp Remover. This is a desktop tool that is not only capable of removing a stamp from an image but also helps you remove a Shutterstock logo with ease of use. You can use a clone stamp tool if you want to manually remove the watermark. This tool also enables users to use an automatic removing tools, including brush tool, rectangle tool, and magic wand tool. Follow the steps below to learn how to remove Shutterstock watermark using this tool.
- Download and install the software on your computer.
- Once installed, click the “Add File(S)” button to import the image into the software.
- Then select the watermark areas you want to remove using one from the removing tools.
- Finally, click the “Remove” button to process and will save it once done directly to your computer.
Remove Unwanted Object
If you are looking for a convenient and lightweight app to get rid of Shutterstock watermark, then Remove Unwanted Object is the best option for you. It provides automatic removing tools which include brush and lasso tools. This app uses a special algorithm to piece together pixels near the target you removed in order to make the image look natural. Furthermore, you can use this app freely.
- Go to your Google Play Store from your device to install the app.
- Choose the image that has a Shutterstock watermark from your Gallery and import it into the app.
- Select the watermark areas and tap the “Process” button. Then wait for the app to process your image.
- Then save the photo to your device or share it with your friends.
Photo Retouch- Blemish Remover
This is one of the amazing photo editing apps that can help you to remove watermark from shutterstock. It is a handy app that consists of easy to use editing features, including quick repair, clone stamp, whiten tool, and restore feature to process image. However, the free version of this app offers only limited features. For you to remove the Shutterstock watermark using this app, follow the steps below.
- Go to your App Store to search for the app and have it installed.
- Tap the plus sign icon from the right side of the screen. Then hit the plus sign icon to import the image from Camera Roll and select the image that you need to edit.
- Next, hit the edit icon and tap the “Object Removal” tool to select the watermark areas from the image.
- Once you highlight the areas, this app will automatically remove them.
- You can now save it on your device.
Photo Eraser – Erase Watermark
If you really want to remove the Shutterstock watermark from your picture and transform it into a new one, you can choose Photo Eraser. It is an iOS editing app that uses two modes such as Intelligent and Advanced. Using these modes helps you process the image instantly. Besides, this app provides an intuitive interface that is suitable for first-time users who want to give a try to photo editing.
- Go to your App Store and install the app.
- After you install the app, open it and choose the “Remove Watermark” button to import the photo you need to edit.
- Next, use either “Intelligent” or “Advanced” tools to select the watermark areas in your picture you want to vanish.
- If you are satisfied with the result, tap the “Check” icon and then “Save Image” option to save the processed photo.
For the non-tech professionals, Photofunny is easy to use online solution that can be used to remove Shutterstock watermark from your images. It comes with an online filter which is a blur effect to place it from the watermark areas in your image. Aside from that, this app lets you share your processed image, add text, add a sticker, crop, rotate, etc. The process of removing unwanted areas is simple as it provides easy to understand features and interface. However, this works well from the watermark that placed in the corner of the image.
- Visit Photofunny on your browser.
- Click the “Upload Photo” > “Choose File” button to upload the image from your device that you need to edit.
- Next, click the “Next” button and check the box below (Add a filter) to proceed to the editing section.
If you were new to image editing, you may be new to what watermarks are. A basic understanding of photography will help you understand the concept of watermarks. The nature of putting words or images on top of an existing image is called watermarking. It means that the photographer makes it clear that the photo he has taken is not fake. Watermarks can be placed in different places on your photograph, but the most common places are the bottom right corner of an image or at the top center of an image.