How to Remove Watermark From Video Online
Remove watermark from video – maybe you’ve heard this sentence sometime before. Honestly, it is not a challenging thing to do, but if you are the one who is new in this field and want to remove watermark from videos or photos, then you must be looking for some ways on how to remove watermark from video online .
What is Video Watermark Remover?
The Video watermark remover is the tool available for the user to remove the unnecessary impression of words (Watermark), logos from the videos.
If you would like to watch the video with a better visual effect than remove the watermark from the videos. Today’s scenarios, people like sharing videos without logos the problem of watermark from the video can be possibly removed by the Watermarkremover.net for the user.
In a few seconds, the logos are entirely not visible, and the best part is you can save it in the same file format. Video watermark remover tool is playing a significant role in making the video free from all types of watermarks.
Once you upload the video containing watermark on watermark remover online tool, even the multiples watermark gets removed as nicely as if those watermarks never exist before. I suggest you all try at least once to get better results.
How to Remove Watermark from a Video on Android Mobile
There are a plethora of applications available on the Google Play Store that allow you to remove the watermark from the video so that you can easily share the content from one platform to another like Instagram Reels, MX Takatak, and more. One such app watermark remover tool is Remove & Add Watermark by Water INC developers. The app comes with a host of good features like you can add watermark to images or videos using text and images with different options. You can also remove a watermark with ease using this application. Here’s how you can do it:
- Open Google Play Store on your Android smartphone and search for Remove & Add Watermark application. Download and install it on your device.
- Now, open the application and it will provide you with an option to choose an image or video. Select video.
- You will be asked to add or remove the watermark. Select the Remove watermark option in the app.
- Now, select the area where the watermark is visible. You can zoom in with fingers to better select small watermark areas.
- Once done, press the Save button and wait for the process to complete. The video without the watermark will be available in your Gallery section.
Also Read: How to Remove Google Account from Android Mobile Phone?
How to Remove watermark from a Video on Apple iPhone
Apple iPhone users can also remove the watermark from a video using different apps available on the App Store. There is this free watermark remover app known as Video Eraser – Remove Logo that allows you to erase video watermarks quite easily. The app supports various video formats including mp4, MOV,m4v,3gp, and more. Here’s you can use this application:
- Go to Apple App Store and search for Video Eraser – Remove Logo. Download and install it on your iPhone or iPad.
- Open the app and import the video by tapping on the Plus icon on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the video icon and select the Remove Watermark option.
- Now, select the watermark area on the video and then tap on Start.
- The app will start processing to remove the watermark from the video. Once it is complete, you can go to the Processed tab to preview the video.
Also Read: WiFi Password Check: How to Check WiFi Password in Android, iOS Mobiles and Windows, macOS Laptops
How to Remove Watermark from a Video on a Laptop or PC?
You can also remove watermarks from a video on a laptop or PC using two different methods. You can either choose an online method or simply download the software that helps you to remove the watermark from the video. In this article, we are going to see both options.
How to Remove Watermark from a Video Online?
The first method of removing a watermark from a video is by using an online website. There are a lot of watermark remover tools available on the internet that allow you to remove the watermark from an image or video and the Apowersoft website is one of them. The website allows you with a plethora of options like Video edition, file compressor, video creator, and more which are quite helpful, to be honest. SO, let’s take a closer look at how you can remove the watermark from a video using this website.
- Open your browser and go to apowersoft.com. There you can tap on the Products & Solution tab.
- In that section, you will find a list of online tools. Go to the Online section and click on the Video Editor tab.
- The website will show you different options. Search and click on Remove Watermark.
- Now, simply upload the video on the website. Once done, preview the video by clicking on the preview button and then click on Add Box to select the watermark on the video.
- Click on the Erase button after putting the boxes in the watermark area. The website will process it automatically.
- Once done, the video will be downloaded to your PC. With this, you can now share the video on different platforms like Sharechat, Josh, Snack Video, and more.
Also Read: PDF Password Unlock: How to Remove Password from PDF File Using Adobe Reader, Small PDF, Google Chrome
How to Remove Watermark from a Video Using Software?
Coming to the software, you can check out Video Converter Studio that is developed by Apowersoft. The software is not only meant to remove watermarks, but it can do so much more. The application is available for free and also offers a Premium subscription that might cost you around $40. This watermark remover software allows you to convert video files, change the duration, crop videos, add subtitles, and more. Here’s how you can remove watermark using this software:
- Open your browser and go to apowersoft.com and go to tap on Video Converter Studio in the Products & Solution section.
- Download and install the application on your computer.
- Open the app and click on Add Files and select the video you want to remove the watermark
- Click on Drop down button on the subtitle and select None. Now, simply Convert the video.
With this, the software will remove the watermark from the video as it automatically detects the watermark in the video and removes it.
Watermark is the image (usually text) that will be imprinted on your video clips. Well, it’s already clear that everyone wants to remove watermark from video clips.