Do you have a rental business and need to ensure that your accounting department is run efficiently? Or are you looking for a way to manage the accounts receivable of your company? Rental equipment software Quickbooks might be the answer. Free rental equipment software Quickbooks has been designed to meet the needs of businesses seeking effective yet time-saving accounting solutions for their businesses. Rental equipment software Quickbooks is the leading cloud-based business management platform. For example, you can access real-time financial reports, manage vendors and customers, capture payments, track inventory and more.
Equipment rental software is used by many businesses, including those in the construction and landscaping industries. From small to large, there is a wide range of companies that use equipment rental software Quickbooks to run their businesses. If you’re thinking about implementing equipment rental software or Quickbooks for your equipment rental business, you’ll want to take some time to learn common features and how they can improve your productivity and revenue.
Software that is specifically designed for the rental equipment industry is the right choice for your business. Rental equipment software Quickbooks will help you generate reports and track revenues, costs and expenses related to your rental business.
Renting equipment can be a struggle for many companies. However, the times of hand-held logs are over – there are better solutions. With our software rental equipment, you can keep track of your assets and depreciation in QuickBooks. We also have a dedicated team of associates with backgrounds in equipment rental who will help you every step of the way.
The Best Rental Equipment Software
The best rental equipment software is the one that meets your needs and will help your business grow. Before you begin shopping for a system, it’s important to consider how much equipment you will be renting out, as well as which features are most important to you. The best rental software should be user-friendly and easy to use so that even someone who isn’t tech-savvy can utilize it with ease.
RentWorks is a rental management software for equipment rental businesses. It helps you manage your rental equipment inventory, customers, orders, and payments. RentWorks is available as a cloud-based system or a self-hosted solution.
The cloud-based version of RentWorks offers all the features of the on-premise version with additional benefits such as automated backups so you never lose any data or information, no need to hire IT experts to install new servers when you need more capacity (because it’s all done for you automatically), automated updates that keep your software running smoothly without having to worry about updating it from time to time — just like any other SaaS app!
2. Intuitive ERP
Equipment rental companies that want to fully utilize their potential need a cloud-based, intuitive ERP. This software solution is affordable, easy to use and offers a great option for small companies.
Intuitive ERP is a cloud-based system that comes with an accounting module and an inventory management module built-in. It also includes features like job costing, report generation and real-time customer support so you can keep your business running smoothly.
Rentman is a rental management software that is used by equipment rental companies to manage their rental inventory and rental transactions.
Rentman is a cloud-based rental management software that is used by equipment rental companies to manage their rental inventory and rental transactions.
4. ARI Network Services
- ARI Network Services is a cloud-based rental management system that offers a complete solution for equipment rentals.
- ARI Network Services is an entire rental management system, provides you with all of the tools needed to manage your business.
- ARI Network Services is the only complete rental management solution for equipment rentals.
- If you are searching for complete rental management software or want to learn more about this feature, please contact us today.
5. Rental System Pro
Rental System Pro
Rental System Pro is a cloud-based rental software that provides a wide range of features and benefits. It has been designed to help your business manage rentals, repairs, parts inventory, offsite storage and much more. With Rental System Pro you can have all the tools you need to run your business effectively at your fingertips.
Orchid is a cloud-based rental management software that allows you to manage your rental inventory and automate your rental processes. With Orchid, you will be able to effectively manage all aspects of the management of equipment rentals. If you are looking for free rental management software that can help you efficiently manage your business, then Orchid may be what you are looking for.
What Are Some Features Of The Orchid Rental Management Software?
- Automate Your Rental Transactions: This feature allows users to create automatic transactions within their business by using pre-programmed workflows designed specifically for this purpose. This feature also allows users to send out emails directly from the system without having any external systems required outside of Orchid itself!
- Sync With QuickBooks Online: Users can sync their data with QuickBooks Online so that there is no need for manual entry or double entry into either system when dealing with financial transactions related specifically towards equipment rentals or other types of sales/purchases made from vendors who have been providing services such as lawn care maintenance services or other types related services where payments will be made electronically through credit card processing facilities such as PayPal Express Checkout Services used by many businesses today which means less administrative overhead costs associated with handling these types of payments manually rather than electronically via direct debit authorization requests sent directly from banks through ACH Direct Debit Service Providers like Wells Fargo Bank USA USAA Federal Credit Union etc., which makes getting paid faster since no checks need to be written anymore (except maybe if someone wants one).
EZRentOut is a rental equipment software that is easy to use and offers a variety of features.
The company also has an impressive variety of customer testimonials, including one from Dan Biedermann, owner of Arrowhead Contracting Equipment Sales in Texas. The testimonial notes how EZRentOut helped him manage his rental business more efficiently, saving him time and money while improving customer service.
EZRentOut’s website includes an interactive demo you can use to see how the software works yourself. You can also sign up for their free trial by following this link: https://www.ezrentout.com/pricing-plans
8. RTO Pro
RTO Pro is rental management software for equipment rental, software rental, and more. It’s a cloud-based system that you can use on any device with an internet connection. The best part? You get a free 30-day trial when you sign up!
This means that you can test out RTO Pro before purchasing it to make sure it works for your business. This is great because some companies offer 30-day money-back guarantees or even lifetime guarantees on their products (but not both).
9. OnCenter Software
OnCenter is a rental software solution for small businesses. It offers a full-featured rental management solution, as well as the ability to track transactions and inventory. OnCenter is web-based, so it doesn’t require any additional hardware or software. It also provides you with access to an online help desk where you can get answers from industry professionals at no additional cost.
OnCenter has been around since 2010 and was designed specifically with small business owners in mind. It’s affordable, easy to use, and comes with all of the features you need (and none of the ones you don’t). Here are some reasons why OnCenter may be right for your business:
- Cloud-based means no hardware needs to be installed on-site; just login remotely anytime!
- The easy installation process allows anyone in your company – even non-IT personnel – access once set up correctly on your server(s).
10. Reservety – Equipment Rental Software
Reservety is comparatively new, but its ease, functionality, and powerful features remain unmatched. Backed by the vast years of experience in rental space. And a clear aim to make the online rental management process easy for customers, it is what formed the basis of the development of Reservety. Reservety, with its ton of stunning and intuitive features, has a clear edge over its competitors. Some of the features that set-apart this rental management software from others are:
Pro Features of Reservety:
- Inventory Management and Tracking– Reservety makes the inventory management and tracking process a sheer joy for you. With its clean and straightforward dashboard, track all orders from a single window. This feature looks pretty much like those of other rental software, but it is not the case. Filter the orders as per date, customer name, product name or code, and reservation status. Thus, it makes sure no rental items remain untracked. From a rental owner’s point of view, it is an exceptional feature when there are a ton of products and the need to track specific ones.
- Besides managing and tracking your bookings, you can change the reservation status. After the rental, once customers return the equipment, and inventory is instantly updated. This is not all; you can quickly generate inventory reports in your preferred format. Generate reports such as XLSX, doc, or pdf which can use in reports and managing to ship. Hence, it is quite distinct in its functionality and performance.
- Online Rental Store with drag and drop builder– An online store is a place where most customers land and make a reservation. It is the first element that pushes customers to whether to rent from you or not. So, space should be appealing at the same time smooth and functional. This element can make a positive impression of your brand on customers. Although, most of the rental software like EzRentOut and Booqable offers an online store. The hosting and maintenance cost for rental companies is hard to afford. Reservety as a savior offers a free online website builder. It not only cuts down the cost of building and maintaining a rental store but also takes care of scheduling. And, eventually, save and manage your time. Thus, choosing Reservety for your business means added advantage over the competitor.
- Specific Reservation period-Reservety makes it easy for the rent managers to create a reservation for a particular period. There is a time when the customer needs equipment on alternative days and dates. Thus, it requires a skipping date and making a custom booking schedule for renting equipment. So, the customer isn’t charged for more days than he wants. At times, it can make reservations for a particular period considering the working hours. Most of the other rental software doesn’t offer you the luxury to do this, but Reservety does it all.
- Shipping and Delivery-Whether you operate from one property location or multiple ones, the rental companies have to keep the products available. The product should be available as close to the customer as possible. The customer hates long waiting times, so making sure products deliver to the customer quickly. Make sure from the moment they make a reservation, they can easily track it. Achieve this goal by making the product available through many warehouses.
- Reservety creates various shipping zones with custom prices for each of them. Alternatively, you can also create flat-price shipping for all the zones. There are other super-powerful features like scheduling pickup from a custom location. In case, the business operates on a large scale with multiple warehouses and pickup locations. You can easily add various picking and warehousing option. Plus, you can enable routing, which lets your customers review their bookings via Detrack integration. These features make a huge difference by adding flexibility for the customers who are busy with their routine stuff.
- Merchant Services and Payment Gateways Integrations-Integrating many payment options in an online rental store works exceptionally well. This rental software supports 30+ payment gateways to accept and manage payment globally anywhere. This feature makes its competitors stand nowhere in terms of payment management. It includes some of the most popular payment platforms like Square, Authorize .net, PayPal, Stripe, Direct bank transfer, and cash on delivery. Setting up payment is quick and easy, and 24/7 customer support is always at your hand to help you out. While these all features sound like too many. Reservety has other super exciting features to deliver superior performance for companies.
- Make Your Business Simplified-Reservety comes with endless possibilities to make rental management simplified and easy. When you have two websites- First for the company and second to take bookings, it could be tough to handle and manage both with limited resources. It takes both time and money out of your pocket. Here Reservety presents a possible solution to migrate your existing website. It can migrate from any of the popular platforms like Wix, Shopify, Magento, and Prestashop. Thus, merging each of the sites into a single platform will save your money, energy, and time to serve both.
- Take In-Store Reservations-The business owners to have to be ever ready for every possible opportunity that comes their way. At times, when patrons find a way to your store, and you should find a way to make a reservation. Taking orders manually can be time-consuming. Hence, Reservety can be a fabulous way to take in-store orders with an integrated POS solution, which makes a taking point of rental quickly.
- Invoicing with your Favorite Tools-Accustomed to using popular accounting software like Xero, Quickbooks, and others? With easy Xero & Quickbooks integration, easily track your cash flows while enjoying functionality.
- Other Great Features-Efficiently take orders with your smartphone calendar with Google calendar integrations. Plus, Features like SMS notifications quickly updates the status of orders, when a customer makes reservations.
Cons of Reservety
Reservety has no missing features or shortcomings. In fact, you can ask for a custom feature and we will have it.
Reservety got 2 plans. Startup $19.99/Month & Showstopper $49.99/month.
The startup plan at $19.99/month comes with essential rental features perfect for starting ventures. Plus, you get a rental website with hosting included and dedicated 24/7 chat support.
The other plan at $49.99/month plan is best for growing businesses. This plan includes additional features such as Quickbooks, Xero, enhanced e-commerce tracking and reporting, additional storage, and more. You can check complete plans and features on the pricing page.
What Is Equipment Rental Software?
Equipment rental software is used for managing inventory, reservations, and maintenance of rentable assets. This software also assists with generating quotes and proposals and handling payment processing.
Equipment rental software is used for managing both the customer experience side and your business’s operational side:
- Customer end:
- Searching online or in-store inventory
- Scheduling rental date, time, and duration
- Picking up or getting the equipment delivered
- Returning the equipment after use
- Operational end:
- Buying equipment to be rented out
- Cataloging the equipment
- Delivering the equipment (if needed) to the customer or managing customer pickup
- Schedule pickup of equipment (if needed) or return date
- Maintenance on the equipment
From the customer experience side, you’ll want software that makes it easy for customers to see what you have available and allows customers to reserve the equipment they need online. The customer should be able to schedule a date to pick up the rental or schedule a time for you to drop the equipment off to them. When the customer is done, they should be able to either drop the equipment off or schedule a time for you to pick it back up.
From the operational side, you need to be able to keep records of all the rentable equipment you own. You can assign SKUs and catalog the equipment in your system to keep track of what you have available and what is being used. You’ll also be able to schedule pickups and preventative maintenance.
Rental Management Software – What it Needs to Do
Create a customized report on the fly or generate one of over 60 reports for your upcoming meeting or quarterly report. SOS Inventory makes it easy to do with just a click of a button. Need to generate certain reports every month? Simply schedule your report, receive a notification and download it at your convenience.
Make updates to your agreement as needed to maintain the most accurate information – an absolute must in the event of an audit. Everything is traceable and trackable for competition compliance and precision.
Automate invoices monthly to save time and maintain accurate records through your QBO account. Track inventory on the monthly calendar and click to view the details of the rental agreement.
Rental equipment business software is a powerful tool for helping you manage your rental equipment inventory in real-time. It can help you track how many units you have and how much they are renting for, generate reports on which pieces of equipment you have with clients based on type, price, payback period and more, and print out monthly invoices to send out when customers get their quote back.
Rental equipment software Quickbooks is a small, but growing industry. A small business like yours will benefit from Quickbooks for rental equipment. Whether you are looking to improve your productivity or just want to track income, free equipment rental software will help cut out the guesswork.