If you are into web advertising business, you should definitely know about internet advertising agency tools. There are lots of ad software solutions available for businesses in today’s competitive world. Some of these software solutions were designed to help you manage your advertising business easily and make sure that it’s always running smoothly. These advertising task management software will help you avoid delays and unplanned expenses in your business.
Manage your marketing and advertising projects from start to finish. Our software for advertising business helps you create management plans, make sales, generate quotes and proposals, budget projects, manage bids and processes orders from start to finish. Easy use, intuitive interface and high quality of business solution.
Advertising Agency Business Management Software that helps you manage your digital advertising agency and collaborate with your client. Pricing, lead management, and project tracking tool for agencies to work directly with their clients to grow business, increase revenue, and provide better customer service.
Software for advertising is available to everyone as it has become quite popular in digital marketing but business owners may not have time to install the software. So, you should use an advertising agency software and get help of our experts both in installation and setup. However, there are some tools that are helpful for content management, SEO and such other things and work for all your website needs.
What is advertising management?
Advertising management is overseeing different marketing activities and responsible individuals to ensure that campaigns are running effectively and target marketings are being reached.
Depending on your business needs, advertising management can focus on various metrics that contribute to campaign success, like ROI or conversions or media placements that make sense for where your target audiences are.
As there is often a lot to keep track of, many teams choose to use advertising management tools, which we’ll cover below.
HubSpot’s Ad Management & Tracking software helps you with your inbound marketing strategy and campaigns.
You can run all of your campaigns out of this tool from start to finish — meaning, the HubSpot supports ad creation, management, and reporting across different networks.
Other unique and notable features you get from HubSpot’s Ad Tracking Software are:
- Automate ad targeting using Lists that will sync your leads and audience for targeting opportunities.
- Manage ad campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Google.
- Report on ROI and leads from the platforms you share your ads on (e.g., LinkedIn, Google).
- Understand audience behavior by identifying which contacts took action and engaged with your ads.
- Align ads with your other marketing efforts — this is simple because HubSpot Ads live with Marketing Hub.
- Use data from your HubSpot CRM to inform your campaigns and help you determine which ads are most likely to convert contacts into paying customers.
Price of HubSpot Ad Tracking Software
Free, or you can start with/ upgrade to a paid plan depending on your needs and goals.
Best for ease-of-use & UITrack advertising and marketing projects according to your preferred methodology.
monday.com is a great advertising agency software because of the way the tool has done away with a lot of the trimmings of typical management tools and focused on simple, visually intuitive layouts that help clarify the sequence of work.
monday.com features for managing advertising projects include resource and project management modules with some great collaboration tools. For example, users can upload and attach files to cards, make comments, mention teammates, and more. It also offers a great project reporting dashboard that can collect data from multiple boards, allowing better tracking abilities of progress. And while monday.com doesn’t offer a complete set of tools for project accounting and invoicing solutions as other tools, you can use monday.com to track hours, timelines, and invoices.
Overall, it’s a highly customizable tool that lets you work in whatever methodology—kanban or otherwise—that fits your project and team. You’ll also find some useful workflow tools for automating parts of your process.
monday.com’s integrations include project management apps like Slack, Google Drive, Gmail, Google Calendar, Jira, GitHub, Trello, Dropbox, Typeform and many more, accessible via Zapier.
monday.com costs from $6/user/month and comes with a free 14-day trial. They offer a free plan for up to 2 users.
Best advertising agency software for intelligent automation
Forecast is a platform for advertising agencies to manage resources and projects used in 40+ countries worldwide. The tool includes capabilities for managing the project life cycle from quote to invoice, as well as intelligent automation for predicting project delivery dates and forecasting capacity needs.
Users can create project plans with Forecast’s auto-schedule. The powerful AI automatically estimates tasks, assigns and optimizes workload across resources, and sets a project delivery date. The tool also provides dashboards with overviews of the organization to allow for informed adjustments to time and resource allocation.
Forecast also introduced a unique feature for managing projects in a retainer setup. A dashboard with retainer periods and totals lets you track the financials of ongoing projects in addition to staff workloads and time spent on delivery.
Forecast integrates natively with Slack, Google Drive, QuickBooks Online, Salesforce, and Xero. Other integrations are available through Zapier.
Forecast has Lite, Pro, and Enterprise options that cost from $29/user/month (14-day free trial).
Best advertising agency software for integrationsMavenlink tracks hours, budget, and more and generate robust reports accordingly.
Mavenlink has tools for resource management, project management, team collaboration, project accounting, and business intelligence. As far as advertising agency software goes, this tool is one of the most robust.
Mavenlink also features file sharing, email integration, custom branding, time and expense tracking, project/job costing, invoicing and online payments, personnel planning, and more. Product plans include access to 24/7 customer support and a resource library.
A single, easy dashboard lets you monitor all of your Mavenlink integrations, which can include Netsuite, Quickbooks, Salesforce, G Suite, Jira, Expensify, Xero, Concur, Sage Intacct, Slack, Hubspot, Microsoft and more.
The visual appeal of the interface is a bit convoluted and the aesthetics leave a bit to be desired, which may be a turn off for some users, particularly those tech-adverse. Locating passed posts and projects can be a bit of a drag and search functions could be improved for better archiving.
Mavenlink offers plans to meet your needs. Choose from resource management to complete PSA with advanced BI. To receive accurate pricing information, contact Mavenlink directly.
Marketo is one of the biggest and most established marketing automation companies, which makes it easy to launch and manage marketing campaigns. Marketo offers everything marketers need including tools for automating inbound marketing, lead management, social media marketing, sales management dashboards as well as analytics. In 2012, the company generated revenue to the value of $58.4 million and was recently registered on NASDAQ.
Vocus is a leading cloud-based marketing software which helps with customer acquisition and retention by making it easier for marketers to reach out via social media and other online media channels. Vocus offers a comprehensive suite of tools which integrate social media marketing, search marketing, email marketing as well as effective PR. Vocus reported 2012 revenue of $170.8 million, a 49% increase from the previous year.
HubSpot offers a powerful inbound marketing solution as a personalized and more effective alternative to traditional marketing strategies which can tend to harass consumers. It has developed a host of marketing apps which include tools for blogging, social media, lead management and even marketing analytics that people love and respond to. Founded in 2006, the company recently raised $35 million.
AdRoll is a platform for ecommerce businesses that focuses on ads, email marketing, AI-based product recommendations, and cross-channel measurement. The platform acts as a home base for all of your business’s marketing and advertising activity. Here are some of AdRoll’s other notable capabilities:
- Personalize dynamic ads using AI-powered product recommendations to target your audience members.
- Share targeted videos and display ads to foster emotional connections with your audience.
- Create relevant product offers, dynamic ads, emails, and other forms of outreach using data you’ve collected about your customers along with AdRoll’s 1.2 billion shopper profiles.
- Use advanced measurement and attribution to identify growth opportunities and determine customer lifetime value (CLV).
- Target your audience with paid digital media and account-based ad campaigns by integrating AdRoll with your CRM.
Price of AdRoll
Plans range from $0-$19 depending on your needs.
RollWorks is an account-based platform meant to help you identify target accounts, engage them via ads and various channels, and measure your impact and success in doing so. The tool can identify target accounts, prioritize target accounts, automate various sales tasks, and account-based advertising. Here are some more things you can do with RollWorks:
- Reach and engage highly-qualified accounts with ads, lead-gen tactics, and targeted account-based marketing (ABM) programs.
- Use account-based ads to identify your target audience and encourage those people to visit your website.
- Create retargeting ads to bring leads back to your site.
- Integrate RollWorks with your HubSpot CRM to reach contacts that matter most to your business and view RollWorks data within the CRM.
- Use dynamic messages to personalize your ads and make them relevant.
- Automate your sales emails and follow-ups to save time and increase chances of engagement.
- Easily track the success of your campaigns, account-based programs, sales automation sequences.
Price of RollWorks
The Starter plan costs $975 per month, and you can upgrade from there.
Influ2 is a person-based ad platform meant specifically for B2B. With the tool, show your ads to specific people and then measure the success of the ads among those targeted. Here are some other things you can do with Influ2:
- Select individuals to see your ads so they’re highly-relevant and targeted.
- Improve brand awareness and recognition by only displaying curated ads and information to hand-selected audience members.
- Connect Influ2 with your HubSpot CRM to sync contacts and targeting efforts with Sales and Marketing.
- Use the Name-by-Name Tracker feature to see the names, emails, titles, companies, LinkedIn profiles of the people who interact with your ads.
- Determine the best time to reach out to a prospect by tracking their engagement via views and clicks.
- Keep your current customers engaged with person-based ads by offering relevant and informative content when they need it.
Price of Influ2
Contact Influ2 for demo and quote.
Adstream is an all-in-one digital asset management and ad delivery solution for broadcasters, publishers, and online services. It’s a Connectivity Suite, meaning it integrates and connects all aspects of your marketing including digital asset management and delivery, traffic management, media automation, and analytics. Here are some more notable capabilities:
- Use a single workflow across marketing teams for total transparency and easy collaboration while organizing, creating, and sharing digital content.
- Distribute your digital content among Adstream’s 79,000 global media destinations that the platform can connect you to.
- Auto-adjust your content so it suits the different areas it’s being shared in around the world.
- Add your incoming ads to the Traffic Management Inbox — here, you can easily review those ads as well as make edits, approve, and send them to another individual or team (e.g. Production).
- Automate different workflows, or aspects of your workflows, to increase efficiency such as processes related to clearance or usage rights.
- Measure the success of your digital campaigns and processes behind them with analytics, real-time reports, and tracking.
Price of Adstream
Contact Adstream for a quote.
Why use ad management tools?
Ad management tools have many benefits. Here are some examples:
- Save advertisers and marketers valuable time.
- Improve productivity and efficiency.
- Make collaboration simple.
- Run cross-channel campaigns with ease.
- Optimize your campaign structure.
- Create insightful and customized reports with powerful analytics and reporting tools.
- Visualize your data in a way that makes sense for your business and goals.
- Increase the chances of successful ads and campaigns among your target audience.
Every day, corporations look for new and innovative ways to get their product or service out there in front of potential customers. One such method is through an advertisement that comes in a wide range of types that have evolved as technology has grown more advanced over the years. Advertising agencies have been present since the early days of media, when they worked with print ads and radio commercials. Nowadays, most advertising is done digitally, where e-mail campaigns, search engine marketing (SEM), social media marketing (SMM), and the like are used to gain attention beyond a corporation’s actual products.
Software is usually considered as digital instructions for computer operations. Digital software refers to instructions for computers, stored in non-volatile memory or peripherals, which manage and direct the operation of computers. Digital information is a series of numbers that can be read by a computer.