Software to Convert PDF to Editable Word Document Free Download
In today’s busy world, everyone is using PDFs. Whether you’re emailing a file or transferring information to clients, it seems like everyone is requesting PDFs these days. Unfortunately, however, not everyone is proficient in Microsoft Office or other word processors. That’s why the software to convert pdf to editable word document free download exists.
Windows can be the worst – if you have a large PDF file to adjust, it may just end up in the recycle bin or you could spend hours attempting to convert it. It’s time consuming and frustrating. Let’s fix that. The MY2PDF PDF Email Converter is an offline pdf to word converter software that allows you to prepare your documents for editing. The converter offers several options, including changing PDF pages into editable Microsoft Word document, image editing, and converting text contents. The software is fully featured and very easy to use.
The need for converting PDFs to editable Microsoft Word documents is common for a variety of reasons. However, you don’t have to settle for the scarcest options with internet providers. Download PDF to Word Converter free software now and see how easy it is to convert PDF files offline at home, reduce your inbox clutter and get back what you have invested in time!
PDF to Word Free is a hassle-free, Cloud-based PDF converter. Most PDFs apps don’t allow for document edits, however with this app, you can edit PDF documents into MS Word files while keeping the original layout and retain the formatting. This PDF app is an excellent time-saving alternative to manually copying and pasting text to edit files.
Convert PDF files to Word documents with ease
PDF to Word Free is a popular Cloud-based application for document conversion. It has been designed to convert PDF files into editable MS Word documents. Since the software comes with a built-in PDF viewer, you don’t need to install a separate application for this purpose. The app uses a powerful conversion engine, which lets you convert documents almost instantly.
Is PDF to Word Free easy to use?
With PDF to Word Free download, you don’t have to worry about losing the original layout or format, and there’s no need to copy and paste text in a different application. You can simply use the converter to change PDFs into DOC or DOCX files. The tool gathers information from the PDF and translates everything into a Word DOC.
At times, you may see some subtle differences in the layout of the document. This happens with heavy files or ones with too many images. More often than not, the converted document looks exactly the same as the original PDF.
This is a lightweight PDF converter and doesn’t affect your system resources. Additionally, the simple interface lets you navigate through the features without much hassle.
Can you select the page range?
There are times when you don’t need to convert the entire document. In such cases, the free program is an ideal choice to convert PDF files as it allows you to select specific pages to be converted into a separate DOC file. This feature comes in handy to extract particular information from large PDF documents. It also helps you reduce the amount of storage space required on the system.
For instance, if you need specific data points from some pages of a thesis, you can simply extract the selected text in the form of a Word document. This is a more practical solution than converting the entire thesis with numerous pages. The PDF to Word Converter can be used to source information from long pieces of text to create presentations, reference articles, and other content.
Does PDF to Word Free work with images?
Since most PDFs retain the page layout, they often come with a lot of images. In case you don’t need the images, you can select the option to omit image conversion. On the other hand, if you want to keep some images but not all, you’ll have to retain each image and remove the ones you don’t need.
After the document is converted into a Word file, the images will be a part of the page, and can be removed with the ‘cut’ or ‘delete’ option. If you want the images as separate JPEG files, you can easily paste them on a new page in Adobe Photoshop or Paint.NET. This may lead to some loss in quality, but proves to be a convenient choice to extract images from the PDF or DOC.
What about the Pro version?
Unfortunately, the free version of the program doesn’t support batch conversion. Therefore, in order to convert PDF files, you need to upload and convert each document individually. While the process requires more manual intervention, the program supports fast conversions. If you want to convert large quantities of documents, the Pro version is the better option and also comes with some other additional features.
With a one-time payment, the Pro version supports batch PDF conversions. In addition to this, it comes with a free trial to test out the additional features. As compared to the free version of the program, PDF to Word Pro is completely Cloud-based, and can be used on any leading browser.
The Pro version of the PDF converter uses artificial intelligence to allow inputs from users to recognize and convert tables, paragraphs, numbered lists, bullets, newspaper columns, images, and other formatting features. This is quite useful for someone dealing with a range of PDF documents on a regular basis.
Having said that, if you’re looking for a basic PDF converter, the free version of the software will be sufficient. It’s fast, supports Cloud-based conversions, and comes with a simple interface that’s ideal for beginners. Most importantly, the program retains the quality and formatting of converted documents.
An easy-to-use, Cloud-based PDF converter
PDF to Word Free is a powerful Cloud-based PDF converter that is reliable, and fast. The converted documents retain original formatting, and you can select a page range to convert, and with or without images. The program is lightweight and works in the background without taking up too many resources. The app is available on Windows and Mac operating devices, making this a universal PDF converter for multiple devices. Without a doubt, this is a useful program for anyone working with PDFs.
- Supports fast conversions
- Supports Cloud-based workflow
- Features page range selection
- Comes with a simple interface
- Imports images
- Batch conversion unavailable in free version
- Ads can feel disruptive
- What is PDF To Word Converter Free?The PDF To Word Converter software is a Windows program, which has been designed to allow users to convert PDF files into documents that are compatible with the Microsoft Word application. No additional software is required and the application is easy to use, without requiring any specialist knowledge whatsoever.
- Is the software really free?PDF To Word Free is what is known as a ‘freemium’ package, meaning that the core application is free to use, with no restrictions on how long it can be used for. However, a premium version, known as PDF To Word Converter Pro, is also available and adds a number of peripheral features.
- Is PDF To Word Free safe?The program is completely safe. Although the application and its installer both contain ads, the software has been thoroughly tested and verified to be free from adware, spyware or viruses of any kind.
- How do I install PDF To Word Free?In order to install the PDF To Word Converter application, download the executable setup file to a familiar location on your computer and launch the setup. Then, simply follow the instructions provided on the screen, selecting a suitable directory for the application to be installed to.
- What are the benefits of converting PDF files to Word documents?Although PDF files are widely used, they do still require specialist PDF reading software or web browser plug-ins to view. Moreover, certain documents, when sent via email, may be requested in the .DOC format associated with Microsoft Word. Converting a PDF file to the Word format will also make the document easier to edit.
- Will the converted files keep the same layout?The software provides support for most features that are likely to be encountered in either PDF or Word documents, including different fonts, different text sizes, numbered lists, bullet points, tables and tabbed columns. It also supports paragraph alignment, meaning the vast majority of PDF files can be converted with the exact same layout.
- Does PDF To Word Free convert images?Users are able to convert PDF files containing images and these images will then be included in the resulting Word document. However, users also have the option of removing any images from their PDF file before converting.
- How often is the software updated?Since its initial launch, PDF To Word Free has had two major versions, as well as a number of smaller updates for each version. Although updates are not released regularly, they are provided when fixes are needed, or to improve the overall user-friendliness of the application.
- Can PDF To Word Free convert multiple files at once?Unfortunately, PDF To Word Free is only able to convert one PDF file at a time. This means that users who have multiple PDF files in need of conversion will need to convert them individually, one after the other.
- What features are added in the ‘Pro’ version?The ‘Pro’ version of PDF To Word Converter improves the user interface and adds a number of advanced features. Perhaps the most notable of these is a ‘Preview’ option, which allow the user to see a sample of what the Word document will look like before they complete the conversion process.
How to convert PDF to Word
1Choose a file
Upload a file from your computer: select the PDF file to convert to Word online directly from your computer, or drag-and-drop the PDF file into the convert PDF to Word box. You can also upload a PDF file to convert from a cloud storage service such as Google Drive or Dropbox to convert PDF to Word in online web browser for FREE*!
2View and download
When your PDF file has been converted to a Word file, you can access your new editable Word document by downloading the convert PDF to Word file to your computer and viewing the conversions in your browser. We can also email you a link to your FREE* PDF to Word files, which will only be valid for 24 hours.
Pdf to word converter free download is the most sought-after software for converting pdf to editable word document. Users search on internet for pdf converter to word format files so that they can use it with ease. Pdf to Word converter download is very efficient software and best in performance. Converting pdf to word format files will make it easier to handle your pdf files while editing those word documents.
Convert PDF to Editable Word document: This innovative conversion software will convert PDF files to Microsoft Word documents, ready for editing and printing. Convert PDFs in batches of any size, and save them as a new Microsoft Word document or as another format.