Travel business needs a CRM program that can help you to schedule, track and follow-up on leads, prospects, and customers including the ability to add notes and create emails on the fly.
In order to do that, a travel workflow software also needs to be able to empower you with template-based email design, lead tracking capabilities, detailed reporting, task assignment and contract management features while being affordable at the same time.
Sugar travel CRM helps automate processes related to sales, accounts, marketing and customer services. You can also use the software’s customised features such as global search function, shortcut bar, wizard tool and customised homepage for improving customer relations.
Key Features of Sugar CRM
- Market Automation Success
You can use Sugar CRM’s improved marketing solutions to enhance your reach to potential customers and deliver outstanding travel experience.
- Automated Alerts
You can create automated alerts for your sales team with the help of Sugar traveling CRM software whenever a prospect connects with you.
- Social Media Marketing
You can use Sugar Travel CRM software to identify which networks, profiles and posts are proving good for your business.
- In-Built SEO
Sugar CRM for travel agency uses tools such as meta performance, page speed and external/internal links.
Pricing: For pricing details, kindly request a call back.
Rezdy CRM for travel industry is a booking software that automates processes leading to higher sales efficiency and bookings. Customers also benefit from the software’s quick booking processes as the services offered by the software are user friendly.
Key features of Rezdy:
- Online Reservation Mechanism
The online booking system is easy and can be done from even the comfort of your home. This reservation system provides a seamless experience to make business operations streamlined.
- Automated Payments
You get the amount immediately credited into your account as soon as the customer pays.
- In-App Messaging
You can send real-time messages to agents for creating new partnership arrangements.
- Liability Waivers
You can send your customers a prefilled waiver form for signing purposes.
- Intuitive Waiting List Capabilities
For a sold-out session, customers can join the waiting list and receive automatic confirmation for their turn.
Pricing: You can get Rezdy Free Travel CRM software at just ₹ 3,490 per month.
Salesforce Sales Cloud
Salesforce Sales Cloud is travel agency CRM software that connects different departments of a travel company to a potential customer. Marketing, sales, commerce and service are the departments that get connected to the potential client or customer through Salesforce Sales Cloud.
Key features of Salesforce Sales Cloud:
- Artificial Intelligence
Salesforce Sales Cloud software has artificial intelligence or AI built into its customer relationship management software.
Salesforce Sales Cloud CRM software provides data-driven insights to all its clients and customers.
- Mobile-first CRM
The software lets you run the entire business from your mobile phone.
- Identity Management
You can create a single federated identity across all the cloud apps.
- Metadata Architecture
You can automatically create metadata architecture
Pricing: Salesforce Sales Cloud software is priced at ₹ 21,000. For further details, please request a callback.
Toogo web application is designed for the destination management companies, travel agencies, and tour operators. It is an open source software-as-a-service solution, a product by ToogoNet – a software engineering services company.
- Toogo is a cloud, SaaS, and web-based software.
- It is an all-in-one, multi-user, multi-lingual, multicurrency, multi-tool that comes with the quick installation with regular updates and specific configuration.
- It provides simple, intuitive, automatic, and instantaneous quotations and is a reliable system that prevents errors and omissions.
- It saves 35% of your time in the tour operation and production process.
B2CSoft is an excellent web-based software that comes with open source technology. The stable version 1.04 of the software runs on OS Windows XP/7/Server and higher, web server IIS 6.0 + ASP classic, and database MSDE, MS SQL 2000 and higher. It is available in English, Russian, Italian, Greek, and many other widespread languages of the world.
- The B2CSoftware can work on any device supported by the local or dedicated network.
- Along with online booking modules, it facilitates customization of system and application data register.
- It maintains a database on request including package tours, air tickets, and insurance policies, etc.
- The software also facilitates static report building on claims and using different complex filters.
PHPTravels is a renowned platform to offer complete open-source web and mobile applications. It is an easy-to-download software that comes with advanced customization. This multi-lingual software comes with absolute Security Bounty Program and uses the latest technologies, PHP, JS, JQUERY, HTML5, BOOTSTRAP, and Codeigniter framework with HMVC coding pattern.
- The PHPTravels software comes with a flexible and powerful templating engine along with many built-in options that allow the users to customize it according to their needs fully.
- It offers responsive themes for seamless user-experience and user-friendly navigation of the system.
- It supports online travel tour module that helps in managing the business and supporting the sales of products and services.
- The OpenTripPlanner software code can be written or modified on any Integrated Development Environment i.e., Eclipse, IntelliJ IDEA, and NetBeans.
- The OTP project uses Travis CI continuous integration system and uses the same code formatting and style as used by the GeoServer and GeoTools projects.
- It is one of the most powerful software for source code development and a variety of deployments around the world.
TourWriter is an award-winning tour operator software that facilitates faster creation of tailor-made itineraries for your touring venture. It has been into tour operation for the last 15 years and now owns 800+ travel designers and 40+ team members worldwide.
- TourWriter software facilitates a tailor-made itinerary with drag-and-drop functionality.
- From within the software, it is possible to send a booking request and receive supplier confirmations.
- Extraordinary travel packages are bundled with popular supplier combinations. These ready-to-use packages can be used time and again.
- The software is integrated into the TourWriter’s very own online itinerary builder.
TripControl is an easy-to-use, web-based, and powerful travel agency software. It is an advanced travel CRM that is specifically designed for small and medium scale travel agencies, tour operators, freelancers, and individual travel agents.
- The TripControl software facilitates a beautiful and unique itinerary design.
- The software facilitates web, PDF & Mobile Friendly Design with excellent ready graphics.
- It effectively manages both customized and group itineraries and booking.
- Itinerary SMS to customer is sent after confirming the booking.
TourCMS is a web-based tour reservation system for travel agencies and tour operators. It trades in 63 countries and 22 languages for reservations, ecommerce, and back-office operations. Established in 2003 – the TourCMS software is safe, secure, and reliable.
- The TourCMS software maintains just one customer and booking database.
- It supports complex commercial setups and needs you to have a server/web hosting that has a scripting language (such as PHP, Perl, or ASP).
- TourCMS API calls are to access your live product, booking, and customer data in real-time.
We have added one more software for discussion. It is a popular travel agency software-LEMAX.
Lemax is a web-based popular travel agency software that automates your marketing, sales, operations, and finances. It designs beautiful itineraries that enhance customer engagement and sales. It creates instant quotations and invoices for your customers. This software caters to the needs of Inbound Tour operators and the Outbound Tour operators, Destination management companies, Corporate travel companies, travel agencies, and Online Travel Agencies.
- Completely automated sales workflow
- Lemax uses predefined travel components to create an itinerary.
- Lemax calculates the travel price for groups and creates quotations for the expense.
- Users can create and send itineraries in multiple languages, with fully customized options.
- It adds photos and descriptions automatically.
- Provides facility to manage seat allocations using drag and drop options.
- The final seat allocation record sheet can be downloaded in word or excel.
- Allows to create inquiries and send email confirmations to the supplier.
- Handles service requests
- It lets users organize a list of rooms, buses and flights, passenger arrival and departure, etc.
- Generates accurate profitability reports for each group
- Automates upselling by sending emails to the traveling customers regarding additional paid services offered.
- Centralized communication with customers
- Online booking for B2B or B2C.
Customer relations are important part of business operations. Zoho travel agency CRM is equipped with features for managing customer relations and acquiring new ones. Zoho travel CRM software manages functions related to flight bookings, hotel bookings, adventure packages, etc.
Key features of Zoho CRM:
- Sales Force Automation
ZohoCRM for travel industry manages leads, deals, accounts and contacts. It also handles automation of workflows.
- Process Management
Zoho travel agent CRM software looks after processes such as blueprint, assignment, scoring, approval, escalation and validation.
- Omnichannel Presence
Emails, social media, telephony, live chats and web conferencing are also handled by Zoho CRM.
- Performance Management
Under performance management, Zoho does territory management, sales forecasting, gamification and AI prediction.
With the help of its customisation tools, the travel CRM software manages page layouts, sub forms, views, filters and translations.
Pricing: Zoho provides five different plans: Zoho CRM Plus, Starter, Standard, Professional and Enterprise.
Tutterfly is a travel CRM built specifically for travel and tour agents and operators. It provides a footing in the area of technological support to travel businesses. The software develops customised reports and views for making business operations of travel companies organised and customer oriented.
Key features of Tutterfly
- Conversion System
You can save leads by customizing the approach to pitch the right offers to the right source at the right place.
- Professional Performance Analytics
Tutterfly CRM for travel companies provides performance analytics tools to analyse and optimize your business processes.
- Integrated Sales Interface
This feature of travel CRM lets you get an overview of all the independent operations.
- Process Mapping
Tutterfly does process mapping for managing accounts and converting opportunities.
Pricing: Tutterfly Free CRM software for travel agents is available on trial basis for a period of fourteen days. The software is priced at ₹ 1,567 for monthly usage.
Travelopro travel CRM provides online travel solutions for travel agencies. You can make use of innovative technological solutions to develop your travel website or travel portal. The software also promises ready to use white label portal solution for its customers.
Key features of Travelopro:
- Complete Admin and Central Mid office Module
Under this feature, Travelopro travel agent CRM software provides content management system, reporting module and analytics.
- Booking Engine Development
The software helps with the development of online travel portal with best practices for B2C and B2B booking Interface.
- Customer Dashboard and Analytics
With the help of this characteristic of the software, you can take smart and quick decisions by getting deeper insights into your business.
- Account Management
You can use Travelopro travel CRM’s dedicated account management services business development, marketing and technical support services.
Pricing: Travelopro provides five different plans, namely Basic, Advanced, Premium, Platinum & Enterprise. You can place a call request for getting price quotes.
- Technoheaven Travel CRM
Technohaven develops travel solution for companies and organisations to help them automate their business processes. You can use multiple tools available with the software to efficiently organise the tasks and functioning of your travel company.
Key features of Technoheaven:
- Integrated Time Monitoring System
You can use the software’s integrated time monitoring system for tracking key milestones and manage task goals.
- Unique Filtering Tool
The filtering option helps in managing the workload to save time.
- Social Media Optimisation
You can make use of Technohaven SMO feature to improve and maintain your social image and build a brand name for yourself.
- Back Office Management
The software’s provides support of its skilled team to improve the productivity of your business.
- Pay Per Click
You can use Pay per Click advertising to improve the number of visitors approaching your website.
Pricing: You can request a callback in case you require details about pricing.
The third travel CRM system on our list is Freshworks.
With this travel CRM system, you can connect to other products, too, like FreshCaller and FreshDesk, which enhances its value.
For example, FreshCaller lets you contact your customers, other intermediaries, agents, tour guides, transport companies, and suppliers right from the CRM. What’s more, you can record conversations, add notes, and log them for future use.
Its AI-based predictive lead scoring feature can help you prioritize your leads, which improves conversion rates. Freshworks’ 2-way sync also lets you get all your appointments from Google calendar and Outlook in one place.
Freshworks also offers both Android and iOS apps for better portability and on-field usage
Like EngageBay, Freshworks is affordable too. Let’s have a quick look:
- Growth plan: This plan costs $29 per month and gives you access to custom reporting, a visual sales pipeline, sales sequences, one custom domain, Freshdesk integration, live chat, 20 workflows, and predictive lead scoring. You also get 1,000 marketing contacts.
- Pro plan: This plan costs $69 a month and adds 3,000 marketing contacts, smart matches, offline events, products catalog, sales goals, offline mode for mobile apps, and behavioral segmentation.
- Enterprise plan: This plan costs $125 a month for 5,000 marketing contacts, auto-profile enrichment, sales forecasting, deal teams, holiday routing, 100 workflows, audit logs, a dedicated account manager, and advanced metrics.
Pipedrive is another helpful travel marketing and sales automation software with cool features like the AI sales assistant. The sales assistant tool helps you improve automation by offering reports, graphs, performance ideas, and notifications.
You also get tools like email templates, group emails, email marketing, and analytics to market your services quickly and efficiently.
This CRM lets you capture important details about your clients from various touchpoints, helps you identify hot leads, and offers various tools to convert these leads to sales.
- Essential Growth plan: This plan starts at $12.50 and offers deal management, data importing and exporting, deal rotting, custom fields, customizable pipelines, custom fields, deal rotting, and contact management.
- Advanced Growth plan: This plan costs $24.90 per month per user and offers email open and click tracking, a basic meeting scheduler, file attachments, customizable email signatures, sales Docs, product catalog, and two-way email sync.
- Professional Growth plan: This popular plan costs $49.90 per month for each user. You get access to advanced meeting scheduler, group emailing, eSignatures, caller, unbranded sending, custom reports, and team management.
- Enterprise Growth plan: This advanced plan costs $99 per user each month and adds advanced features, including unlimited advanced user permissions, apps marketplace, SSO login, 100 workflow automations, 2FA, and 24/7 chat support.
The final software on our list is ActiveCampaign.
This travel CRM software offers a plethora of tools, ranging from customer services and sales to marketing and integrations.
ActiveCampaign’s goal tracking, autoresponders, and multichannel broadcasts offer a broad-spectrum marketing approach covering a broader audience.
Since customers are bound to be different, ActiveCampaign’s segmentation lets you segregate your customers based on various factors. In addition, you get machine learning, too – split automation, predictive sending, and conditional content employs machine learning for advanced results.
ActiveCampaign’s pricing is a bit on the expensive side, though it is still very much affordable. Let’s breeze through their four-tiered pricing plan.
Lite plan: This plan starts at $9 per month for 500 contacts and offers you basic features, including autoresponders, drag and drop email builder, 125+ templates, segmentation, lead capture forms, lead imports, and contact importing.
Plus plan: This plan starts at $49 per month for 500 contacts and adds features like automation maps, conditional content, SMS prospect nurturing, task reporting, deal assignment, and account management.
Professional plan: This plan starts at $129 per month for 500 contacts and offers split automation, predictive content, predictive sending, site messages, win probability, conversion reporting, and a dedicated onboarding specialist.
Enterprise plan: The Enterprise plan at $229 a month for 500 contacts and goes up to $399 for 10,000 contacts. It adds advanced features like custom reporting, contact enrichment, custom domain, unlimited users, phone support, customized branding within applications, and social data enrichment.
Do you work with travel agencies? If so, you will love our article this week about the best free crm software for travel agents. There are so many things to consider for this industry that it is hard to know where to start. Do you sell hotel rooms? Flights? Cruises? Regardless, there are some great solutions out there that are free. The biggest decision you have to make is how do you want your clients to communicate with you…choose wisely!