Best Free Program Design Software for Sublimation Printing
Since sublimation printing makes your portable printing device a one-machine operation, you can provide a professional artist-quality output. Nowadays there are free sublimation software for epson that make sublimation designing easier than ever before. But with so much software running around on the market, it might be tricky for you to decide which program is best for your purposes. So are you looking for such software? Then our article is probably what you need.
Here are a good number of sublimation printing.
Epson EcoTank ET-15000:
If you are fed up with replacing the ink in your printer and want to switch to a better product that will give you the same or even better quality with less ink cost, then this is the product that you will need. This Epson EcoTank is truly an EcoTank of ink, it uses about 90 percent less ink without compromising any quality and also comes with low-cost replacement ink bottles.
- Performance: Talking about performance, this Epson ET 15000 printer uses PrecisionCore Technology to give a powerful performance. It is also the number one best selling in Supertank Printer.
- Quality Prints: It prints with a high-density print chip that generates about 40 million precise dots per second to give you an astonishing print accuracy.
- Economical: What else do you need when you get about 90 percent saving on ink usage? Also, this printer comes with a very low-cost replacement bottle.
- High productivity and navigation: For easy navigation, it has a 2.7 inches color touchscreen. Also, It can print borderless up to 11 x 17 inches with hands-free voice-activated printing.
- Connectivity: You can work easily with this printing machine connecting through Wi-Fi Direct and ethernet. It also works perfectly well with Alexa.
- Easy to change inks to sublimation inks
- It works with almost zero ink wastage.
- It has higher productivity.
- Saves about 90% on ink usage.
- Its one set of replacement ink is equal to 80 standard ink cartridges.
- It might be a bit complex to use initially.
This Epson 15000 one of the best wide format 13×19 sublimation printers. It indeed saves a lot of ink and is highly economical. It also has a great replacement ink cartridge capacity. If you are a starter in the Dyesublimation business, you can start with this printing machine.
Epson EcoTank ET-2720:
Another fantastic Epson printer for sublimation printing. If you want to have amazing prints on your t-shirt, mugs, or other Dyesublimation items, you must go with this Epson EcoTank. This Epson ET 2720 printer will give your business a perfect kickstart as it comes with about 2 years of replacement ink bottles and saves you about 90 percent of your printing cost in ink.
- Performance: Loaded with PrecisionCore Technology, when it is used with Genuine Epson inks, this printer gives excellent performance and print.
- Quality Prints: Loaded with PrecisionCore Technology, when it is used with Genuine Epson inks, it gives excellent performance and print.
- Economical: It saves up to 90 percent of the ink replacement cost and also comes with 2 years of replacement ink with the pack. Also, each of its replacement ink is almost equivalent to about 80 standard ink cartridges making it one of the economical sublimations in the market.
- Connectivity: You can have easy wireless access to this printer using its Wi-Fi Direct technology from your iPad, iPhone or Android phone.
- Warranty: To ensure great service and product protection, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty with registration.
- Fast and easy ink remplacement to sublimation inks
- Saves about 90 percent of ink than standard printers.
- Produces vibrant designs on products.
- Easy wireless connection.
- Exclusive EcoFit design for easy filling and replacement of colors.
- It might be a bit complicated to use.
- It can scan one page at a time.
If you want a printer that prints with great quality and saves a lot of your sublimation printing cost, then you must consider buying this fantastic Epson 2720 printer.
Epson SureColor F170 Dye-Sublimation Printer:
Epson is a pioneer in producing some of the greatest dye-sublimation printers in the world today. And this printer by Epson is one of the most reliable sublimation printers. If you want to create amazing designs on mugs, mousepads, t-shirts, and other products then this is the product that you must have in your workplace.
- Performance: With its ever-reliable PrecisionCore Technology, this printer is keen to provide you with fantastic results.
- Quality Prints: This Epson F170 printer will give you a maximum print resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi that will make your prints look life-like.
- Economical: You can now save a lot of your print wastage with its Precision Droplet Control quality that will save a lot of ink with great clarity. Also, this printer works with about 80% less power than standard printers.
- Genuine technique: To make perfect color saturation with minimum color wastage with high contrast, this printer features a genuine dye-sublimation ink technology. Also, due to its high-capacity ink bottles, you will not need to replace inks very often.
- Connectivity: You get flexible and reliable connectivity with its USB, integrated wireless network, and Ethernet technology.
- Very economical and low wastage.
- High and effective performance.
- Easy to print.
- High-capacity ink bottles to reduce frequent ink replacements.
- High-quality print colors and contrasts.
- You will need to deal with quite a lot of driver installation before use.
This F170 sublimation printer by Epson is a complete dye-sub print solution for you. It will give you perfect results and great quality right from day one.
SAWGRASS VIRTUOSO SG500:
If you want a sublimation printer to come with UHD ink and great customer support post-purchase of the product, you might also want to have a look at this product by SAWGRASS. This Sawgrass Dyesublimation printer’ comes with 2 years of warranty and also with a partner plus support from SAWGRASS. The warranty covers any type of hardware defect excluding any accidental damage and not using the genuine Sawgrass ink to the sublimation printer.
Since SAWGRASS is yet another leading brand in the field of Dyesublimation printing, it deserves to have its best products listed on our list. If you want guaranteed good service, SAWGRASS is undoubtedly the one-stop solution for your quality need.
- Complete set of Sublijet-HD inks: This sublimation printer comes with a complete set of Sublijet-UHD inks along with 220 sheets of exclusive SUBLIMAX brand sublimation paper.
- Creative Studio Software: The SAWGRASS VIRTUOSO SG500sublimation printer includes an easy-to-use online designing software along with a stock design library that is developed by Sawgrass.
- Warranty: The company provides you with a 2-year warranty along with a partner plus support from Sawgrass.
- Comes with Sublijet-UHD inks.
- Free creative studio software.
- Free stock design library.
- 2-year warranty plus partner support.
- The inks cannot be used for a cotton t-shirt transfer.
- Not much technical information is available.
Epson SureColor F570 Desktop Sublimation Printer:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/9VRUVQZgPAQ?feature=oembedCheck The Price
You can name it Epson’s first-ever desktop sublimation printer. This printer is the machine that you can rely on to complete all your pending bulky orders. It can easily print up to 24 inches and can easily complete all your small and big projects with perfection. If you want a fast, reliable, and powerful Epson F570 wide format sublimation printer, then check out the features that this machine offers.
- Performance: This printer also uses the powerful PrecisionCore technology with great power from its end to complete orders at a greater speed. Also, it is backed by Epson’s world-class support and service.
- Quality Prints: Each print from this printer will have brilliant and bright images with its vibrant ink delivery technology and fantastic contrast and color saturation.
- Economical: It has an astounding MicroTFP printhead that will use ink with precision to lessen wastage and its high-capacity ink bottles will lessen your ink replacement and mess.
- Easy control: For easy control and navigation, this printing machine comes with a large 4.3 inches LCD touchscreen which reduces any chances of miscalculation and simplifies the printing work.
- Connectivity: You also get flexible and reliable connectivity with this printer with its USB, integrated wireless network, and Ethernet technology.
- Powerful performance.
- It can print in a variety of paper sizes from small to wide.
- Easy to control.
- Great contrast and color in the final print.
- Precise printing method.
- It is a bit more expensive than standard printers.
- It is also a heavy product.
If you frequently receive bulky orders with less delivery time, then this is the printer that you must purchase. It however has a high initial price tag but it justifies the amount of work it does.
Epson WorkForce WF-7710:
To begin our list of the top 12 best sublimation printers for Beginners, we bring to you this amazing sublimation printer by Epson. The ‘Epson WorkForce WF-7710’ is what you need for effortless working and less consumption of power.
This is a perfect Dye-sublimation printing machine for anyone who wants to start a new business and wants their expenses to be economical and also for people who want to upgrade their business to a new and improved one. This printer will print large scans in minutes with its versatile paper handling capacity.
- Performance: The WorkForce WF-7710 is an A3 printer for sublimation powered by PrecisionCore that helps in the effortless working of the printer.
- Print-Shop Quality Prints: The WorkForce WF-7710 is a wide-format, all in one printer that produces borderless print-shop-quality prints up to 13″ x 19″ with a high speed.
- Economical: This printer uses up to 80% less power than any standard color laser printer.
- Versatile Paper Handling: With its 250-sheet tray and a rear feed for specialty paper, it ensures added productivity for any office.
- Auto 2-sided Print, Copy, Scan and Fax: It comes with an auto 2-sided print, copy, scan, and fax system along with a 35-page Auto Document Feeder.
- Easy Navigation and Control: For its easy navigation and control, it uses an intuitive 4.3″ color touchscreen.
- Wireless Printing: You can easily print from your iPad, tablets, and smartphone using its wireless printing and networking technology through Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet, and NFC.
- Yield large scans: This printer can easily scan up to 11″ x 17″ with its 2-sided Auto Document Feeder.
- 80% less power consumption.
- Easy controls with its touchscreen.
- Can print into various fabrics.
- Borderless printing.
- Multifunctional ( Print, Scan, Fax).
- Print heads might get clogged.
- Uses too much ink for high-quality printing.
- Need to replace inks to sublimation inks
Epson Workforce WF-7210:
On the third to our list, we bring to you one of the most economical and efficient printing machines by Epson. This Epson sublimation printer can help you with printing a variety of fabrics and its WiFI-Direct and Ethernet connectivity gives you the convenience of printing from any nearby handheld smartphones or other devices.
Epson has become a popular name in the field of Dye-sublimation printing and with its performance and built quality, it is easily the best sublimation printer producing brand on our list.
- Performance: The WorkForce WF-7210 is powered by PrecisionCore for the effortless working of the printer.
- Print-Shop Quality Prints: The WorkForce WF-7210 has print shop quality color and laser-sharp black text with borderless prints up to 13″ x 19″.
- Economical: This printer uses up to 80% less power than the other printers.
- Versatile paper handling: It has dual trays with 500 sheet capacity and a rear feed for specialty papers.
- Easy Navigation and Control: For its easy navigation and control, it uses a 2.2″ LCD screen.
- Wireless Printing: You can easily print from your tablets, iPad, and smartphone using its wireless printing and networking technology through Wi-Fi Direct, Ethernet, and NFC.
- Works effortlessly with hand-held devices.
- 2.2″ LCD screen.
- Dual trays with 500 sheet capacity.
- Borderless printing.
- Need to replace inks to sublimation
- Printing on transparency film is not supported.
- Additional software installation may be required.
A powerful software for vector graphics. Free even for commercial use
Editors’ Rating (4.5/5)
Windows / Mac / Linux USE INKSCAPE FOR FREE
- Completely free
- Plenty of filters
- Contains new nice effect tools
- A lot of educational content
- Can be very slow in large projects
This open-source vector free graphics program is widely known as a free analog of Adobe Illustrator. The difference between them is in the fact that Inkscape uses Scalable Vector Graphic (SVG) as the main format. Designers, who are familiar with vector graphics, will easily master this program. Here you can create projects of any complexity.
It is a winner in Inkscape vs Photoshop battle, if you need a program for beginning graphic designers as it provides a large number of modern tools and effects, including complex path manipulations, node editing, bitmap tracing, and path-based text.
As soon as you enter their website, Inkscape immediately shows that it’s a professional tool for Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. However, there is a separate page that contains instructions and tells how to download it.
- Read more about how to buy Adobe InDesign without subscription?
Best free graphic design software for beginners
Editors’ Rating (4/5)
Windows / Mac / Linux / Chrome OS / WebPros
- A huge library of vector assets
- Intuitive user interface and workflow
- The browser and cross-platform versions are connected to the cloud
- It will become paid in the future
- Lack of additional functions
The developers of Gravit Designer software offer many possibilities. This is something between Inkscape and Vectr.
It has more functions than Vectr and is as intuitive as Inkscape. This program allows you to do everything that you expect from a vector software and have some tools typically available in digital asset management software for photographers.
You can create curves, edit paths, manage layers and use the knife function. It supports SVG, PDF, JPEG, SKETCH and since recently, EPS formats for import and export too. Besides, you can work on your projects on different platforms.
Gravit Cloud provides a smooth transfer of files between desktop and online versions. A portable version of this software is also available.
Among other useful functions of Gravit, there are vector assets available. The library of Gravit Designer assets includes badges, forms, emojis and illustrations that can be combined and modified for commercial and non-commercial use.
Super fast, fun, and effortless editing
Editors’ Rating (4/5)
Windows / Linux / macOS /Android OSUSE DESIGNHILL STUDIO FREEPros
- No design experience required to use it
- Click-based clean & simple interface
- Creative freedom
- Pre-designed layouts
- An extensive library of templates, icons, shapes, and graphics
- Delayed loading time
- No mobile app version is available
- Cannot use without having an account with Designhill
Designhill Studio is an incredible photo editor tool that comes with an innovative and user-friendly interface. It has served millions of businesses and individuals across the world. You can not only edit your favorite images but also create & personalize your logo. Surprisingly, the software offers an extensive library of templates, elements, and effects making editing a breeze.
What makes it even more interesting is that it’s free to use. Both designers, as well as non-designers, can use it for varied purposes.
A powerful raster graphics editor
Editors’ Rating (4/5)
Windows / Mac / Linux | Read GIMP Review USE GIMP FOR FREE
- Vivid and modern UI
- Easy to use
- Has single windows usage
- Contains several bugs
Gimp graphic design software is well-thought-out and surprisingly free. It provides a versatile photo editor that can work on all main operating systems.
Gimp is for those who are looking for robust software to perform different manipulations with photos, create paintings or mock-ups.
The interface of this free graphics software is similar to Adobe Photoshop. A few tool icons are the same and the layer setup is not worse than in Photoshop.
The developers consider the requests of the users and do everything to enhance the functions of this software. One of such functions is saving and exporting files. It saves your working files in XCF format. But you will have to export other formats.
- Read more about GIMP vs Photoshop.
Software for creating infographics automatically
Editors’ Rating (3/5)
- Create all the diagrams online
- Instant upload a finished layout to your website, social network or computer
- To use additional functions of this resource, you have to pay just $3 a month
- No autosave
- Might not be useful for advanced users
The next option might seem too creative for those who haven’t worked with infographics yet. Especially, if you take into consideration a set of different icons in the form of moving people, various lines and diagrams.
This software allows you to create and edit different infographics and display it in PDF or JPG formats. The basic version is free but additional elements are available for a small fee. However, unlike many other data visualization tools, Easelly is way cheaper.
Best software for simple tasks
Editors’ Rating (3/5)
- Simple, fast in use
- Open-source web code
- Node management is not ideal
SVG-edit is one of the free design programs that does exactly what its name implies. It edits SVG and creates its own. This is a free online program that is available in the majority of browsers.
A set of functions is standard. Here you can create shapes, draw with pencil, transform lines into paths, color and add images. The result can be exported to popular web formats, such as WMP, JPG, BMP, GIF, TIFF, and, of course, SVG.
The interface is quite simple and reminds me of drawing programs from the beginning of the 2000s – there is nothing special here.
Best software for creating 3D graphics
Editors’ Rating (4/5)
Windows / MacUSE DAZ 3D FOR FREE
- Characters look realistic
- Offers Morphing Tools, Facial Expressions, Movements
- Provides 3D Content Modeling, Animation, Rendering
- Has 3D Creation Tool
- Hasn’t had updates for a long time
- Requires powerful computer
This is the best free graphic design software for animators, illustrators and designers. It can be used for 3D animation, figure posing and rendering.
The software represents a combination of various graphic design platforms, solutions and additions, such as Hexagon, Genesis 8 and Daz Studio. They work together in order to create the possibilities of designing 3D rigged human models.
Also, using Daz 3D, you can create amazing digital locations, animations and illustrations. It’s a universal software that offers a lot of functions that help adjust scenes and characters and make masterpieces out of them. Daz 3D has a figure platform and character engine that enables the creation of detailed characters.
- Platform: Windows, Linux, macOS
- Rating: 4.6/5.0 Stars
GIMP is a cross-platform image editor available for GNU/Linux, OS X, Windows and more operating systems. It is free software, you can change its source code and distribute your changes.
Whether you are a graphic designer, photographer, illustrator, or scientist, GIMP provides you with sophisticated tools to get your job done. You can further enhance your productivity with GIMP thanks to many customization options and 3rd party plugins.
GIMP provides the tools needed for high quality image manipulation. From retouching to restoring to creative composites, the only limit is your imagination. The file format support ranges from the common likes of JPEG (JFIF), GIF, PNG, TIFF to special use formats such as the multi-resolution and multi-color-depth Windows icon files. The architecture allows to extend GIMP’s format capabilities with a plug-in.
- Platform: Browser, iOS
- Rating: 4.9/5.0 Stars
Launched in 2013, Canva is an online design and publishing tool with a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere. Canva is the best free fully editing photo retouching software for the creative community, with photo manipulation, to color picker, you can design and create the most beautiful brochures, business cards, flyers or anything you can imagine. Canva is also great for creating online images for banners, ads, Facebook banner ads with just few clicks any beginner can create most beautiful graphic designs for free.
- Platform: Browser, Windows, Linux, iOS
- Rating: 4.8/5.0 Stars
Vectr is a free graphics software used to create vector graphics easily and intuitively. It’s a simple yet powerful web and desktop cross-platform tool to bring your designs into reality. Get started immediately without the massive learning curve. Vectr’s intuitive tools let you focus on what truly matters – creating beautiful graphic designs.
Send anyone a Vectr document for real-time collaboration without the wait. Others can watch you create and edit designs live, whether you’re in the web app or desktop version. Unlike raster graphics, vector graphics are always crisp and clean. Create blur-free logos, presentations, cards, brochures, website mockups, or any 2D graphic with Vectr.
- Platform: Browser
- Rating: 4.9/5.0 Stars
FREE SVG editor! Designed to allow anyone to customize Vecteezy content before they download it, or create beautiful vector designs from scratch directly in your browser. Easy for beginners. Powerful for Professionals. Built with everyone in mind for the modern web. Built directly into our website for a streamlined workflow. No need to download an app or install anything.
With that, we can conclude our discussion of the best free software for sublimation printing. There are numerous other programs out there to be sure, each with their own unique benefits and drawbacks. Hopefully, this compilation will help you in making a more informed decision when it comes time for you to choose which one is right for you.