The internet’s current infrastructure is being altered by cloud servers. Businesses and individuals are quickly adopting them by the thousands. But with so many cloud hosting providers, how do you know which one is best? That’s why we put together this list of the top free cloud servers available that are really good for small businesses. And trust me, these are the best free cloud server without credit card for beginners
What is a cloud server and why do you need it? A cloud server, unlike shared or VPS hosting, is not limited to one location. Unlike regular hosting, there are several servers working to deliver your sites’ content. With cloud hosting you’re also able to choose from a variety of operating systems like Windows / CP1, CentOS / Fedora / RHEL, Ubuntu, Debian and many more!
Why you should use a free cloud server? Let’s see. It is cheap, easy to use, quick to change plans and password, easy to turn on and off, plus they don’t need a credit card. You can use Wordpress or joomla or other CMS. And what can you do with that server? Not only websites but also mail and ftp services, music and media streaming. All of this for free!
Best Free Cloud Hosting Service Providers
Amazon Web Services (AWS)
When you think of AWS, think of Amazon. As a cloud service provider, it offers a plethora of options for users.
With AWS, you can be assured that your data is safe and reliable, as it is provided by one of the most reputable cloud service providers in the world. Furthermore, in comparison to other, more localized hosting providers, they provide significantly more bandwidth and CPU speed. One of the most important things to look for in a cloud service provider is the ability to automatically scale applications on demand.
As a company, AWS is well-known for selling fantastic goods at rock-bottom prices. There are plans that are always free, free trials that last for a set amount of time, and a free plan that lasts for 12 months from the time you sign up with AWS. In addition to these no-cost selections, a pay-as-you-go model is available to ensure that no funds are lost on unused features.
Kamatera provides the best overall value, while not having a permanently free plan. A fully-customizable, limitless, and fast cloud instance may be yours for just a few dollars per month.
Kamatera, like many other cloud hosts, bills its customers by the hour.
This allows you to swiftly adjust your server’s resources to fit your particular requirements and price range.
Kamatera provides a free 30-day trial with a dedicated account manager to address any questions you may have.
In addition, our Kamatera review’s performance tests uncovered one-second load times and 100% availability. Kamatera is one of our recommended cloud hosting services for 2022 because it provides competitive pricing and speeds that are on par with, or even better than, the competition.
- Quick setup – A new cloud instance may be up and running in under a minute, allowing you to jump right into development.
- Free static IP – One further perk is that each server has a free public static IP address..
- Cheap automatic backup solution – Backups of your server’s data will be made often and routinely for a small additional price. To further guard against data loss, this is kept in a storage array located in a different physical location.
- Global cloud network – Kamatera has a total of 13 data centers across the globe. The network is extremely reliable and has lightning-fast transfer rates.
In order to accommodate a variety of budgets, the company offers five hosting plan tiers. The basic package is forever free of charge. The user needs only a short amount of time to complete the onboarding process before they can begin using the product. For the cost-free program, all you need to do to get started is verify your email address.
Free cloud hosting typically does not allow for root access, forcing users to rely on the hosting platform’s interface to make any necessary configuration changes. There are a number of drawbacks to this method, but the upside is that it simplifies the process of getting the cloud up and running.
Key GearHost features are outlined below.
- The cost of using the cloud hosting plans is nothing. Per user, up to five complimentary accounts are allowed.
- Starting up an account and getting to work in the cloud could not be simpler, thanks to the intuitive design.
- Real-time metrics on resource consumption are available for each cloud hosting account. The user’s resource use can be monitored using the dashboard.
- People who join up for the free services shouldn’t be discouraged by the limited functionality. When the user is ready, they can choose to upgrade to a paid tier.
Azure, like Amazon Web Services (AWS), is a cloud computing service that provides a wide variety of products and services, such as Platform as a Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), and Software as a Service (SaaS), in addition to supporting a wide variety of languages and technologies.
All the performance, scalability, and security benefits of remaining with an industry-leading firm that I’ve discussed in relation to AWS also apply to Azure, which is one of the world’s largest cloud service providers.
In addition to the standard 30-day free trial, the company also offers a free plan with a 12-month free trial and $200 in credit good for the first month’s bill. As an added bonus, you can get numerous things without spending a dime or on a pay-as-you-go basis. Furthermore, students can take use of GitHub’s student developer bundle, which provides them with an additional $100 in free credit to utilize during their first year of subscription, in addition to many other free services.
Nothing else on this list comes close to Heroku’s offering in terms of simplicity and ease of use. You don’t have to stress over nearly as many features and options: The foundation of Dynos’ service is manufactured by them. Heroku’s “Dynos” are Linux containers that run in a virtualized environment. There are only six different kinds of this kind, and they all do the same thing: execute code in response to a user command. Using the first one costs you nothing at all.
As a result of its zero-cost nature and user-friendliness, Heroku is a fantastic solution for both students and programmers.
Your runtime environment will be ready and waiting for you after registration and dyno startup are complete. Python, Node.js, and Ruby, among others, are among the many languages and frameworks that can be deployed with no further configurations required.
With 512 MB of RAM and 2 process types (1 vCPU equivalent), the free dyno is well-suited for use in educational settings and for general exploration. WordPress and comparable systems will function in a PHP environment, however the Heroku cloud instance is not quite as powerful as its rivals.
- Free dyno – The 30-minute inactivity timeout means you’ll need to manually restart the free cloud instance. This severely restricts its applicability outside of special circumstances such as demonstrations of code and software.
- Easy to use – Dynos and other add-ons may be quickly and painlessly set up with Heroku’s intuitive UI. Heroku removes the burden of managing the underlying infrastructure so that you can concentrate on writing code.
- Buildpacks – With Heroku, you can instantly deploy development environments for PHP, Node.js, Python, and a wide variety of other languages, all of which come with the essential settings and dependencies already in place.
- Add-ons – Your cloud storage plan probably comes with a plethora of add-ons you may use, some of which are free and others of which cost a nominal amount on a monthly basis. Heroku Redis, Timber.io, and Mailgun are just a few examples of add-ons that provide free tiers of service.
Developers have many choices on the Google Cloud. This would leave the consumer feeling overwhelmed, therefore it’s best to take things slowly and steadily at first. There is a free tier that gives users enough leeway to get their feet wet while providing an introduction to the platform’s full functionality.
However, Google Cloud’s distribution is now limited to the 48 contiguous states of the USA. A customer in China or even Europe would have a difficult time securing bandwidth.
The Google Cloud Platform has the following features:
- Free cloud servers provide more than just the bare minimum of hosting features, giving users a lot of leeway to experiment with their own projects.
- To give a first-time user a taste of what the system is like with all of its features, it can be preloaded with $300 in credit.
- All Google Cloud customers have access to Google’s extensive service assistance. Most people never have to leave their safe space because assistance is available around the clock.
- Among the many features on offer is tight connectivity with the rest of Google’s ecosystem.
The trusted cloud platform from Red Hat, creators of the widely used Red Hat Linux distribution, used to be available with a free basic subscription. The beginning plan is no longer available, but there is a 30-day free trial of OpenShift Online Pro, so Red Hat OpenShift still makes it onto the list if only because it’s one of the most powerful cloud instances available.
It’s a powerful system, but after 30 minutes of inactivity, your computer will go into sleep.
If you don’t cancel before the end of your 30-day trial, your subscription will be automatically renewed after you’ve had less than a week to assess Red Hat OpenShift.
Although OpenShift no longer offers a free plan, it remains the best student cloud hosting option on the market. Rapid development is a focus of the platform (not as much as Heroku, but more than AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure), and it can handle just about any lab program or school assignment you throw at it. Use it with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud; a cooperation between Red Hat and AWS has been established to further integrate OpenShift with AWS.
- 30-day free trial – Included is a cloud server that has 4 virtual CPUs, 2 GB of RAM, and 2 GB of disk space, and is located in the United States.
- Customized management console – OpenShift offers both a command line interface and a specialized console for managing and configuring your cloud hosting.
- Development support – OpenShift’s platform uses preset containers to facilitate the speedy installation of frameworks and languages.
- Git functionality –To incorporate new features or fix bugs in existing code, use OpenShift’s user interface. Facilitates quick and simple cooperation in groups.
UpCloud hosting service is a good option if the user is on a strict budget. A newbie could not possibly become operationally ready in the short three-day trial. However, it has a low learning curve and few extraneous features.
Every user has access to redundancies, hence the UpCloud can be considered robust. The average speeds of these servers are far higher than those of free cloud server systems based on solid-state drives, hence they are not suitable for casual webmasters.
Here are some of UpCloud’s most notable features:
- Double the user benefit of comparable free hosting services.
- Rapid expansion of the business is feasible.
- The company’s 24-hour availability is unrivaled in the industry.
- As little as 45 seconds is needed for a modification to take effect.
Free Trial of Cloud Server Without a Credit Card
Kamatera can be another great choice if you want to host your application on a cloud. It is almost impossible for them to fail because of their strong infrastructure. Several solutions are available from them. Within 60 seconds, you can create a server.
Despite its simplicity, there are many features to choose from. There is a bit of an advanced interface in Kamatera if you aren’t familiar with cloud servers. In the case of experienced individuals, Kamatera is the best choice to make.
Platform: Linux and Windows
- Monitoring of CPU and email usage
- Multi-OS and multi-geolocation. All of them are available to you.
- Cloud services are available in a variety of options
- Useful and easy to use. Deploying your app is easy.
- Cloud services come in a variety of varieties. Managed cloud or a panel are both options.
- Free trial for 30 days
- Credit cards are required, but you won’t be charged.
- You can cancel anytime, there are no hidden fees.
- Cloud block storage of 1000 GB and outgoing traffic of 1000 GB are provided.
- The server can also be upgraded for up to $100 in configurations
- Cloud management platform access will be granted to you.
Pricing: The price depends on the configuration you choose.
Vultr, one of the top cloud servers, offers a free trial cloud in 17 different countries and is known for being both simple and reliable. Cloud Compute, Bare Metal, Block Storage, and Dedicated Cloud are just few of the products available to you. Eventually, everything will be under your complete command.
If you’re looking for a fast and simple control panel, Vultr is your best bet. The server can be readily deployed and the price is reasonable. Rarely do you find servers for such a reasonable price. If you’re looking for a top-tier cloud server, Vultr is another excellent option.
Platform: Linux and Windows
- You can choose from 17 locations
- Various products are available.
- Deployment can be done in one click.
- Automation can be achieved through its powerful API
- Long-term contracts are not available
- There are infinite combinations possible.
- Direct trials are not available. Promo codes are required for this.
- Use the promo code to get $100 free credits. Click on the link below to access the code.
- You do not need to commit. Credit cards, however, are required.
Pricing: Dedicated cloud starts at $60 per month and compute instances start at $2.5 per month
For those seeking Linux-based cloud solutions, Linode is yet another top cloud server option. Along with Linux hosting, they also provide Windows hosting. Unfortunately, Windows users will receive no help. As a result, unless you have previous experience with cloud servers, you should look at alternatives.
Here, you get a lengthy term of free use, and the price remains reasonable even after the trial ends. The fact that all Linode packages come with a wide variety of extras is one of the service’s greatest strengths. To complement your chosen plan, we offer a variety of optional extras.
Platform: Linux and Microsoft Windows are supported. They don’t offer help with Windows.
- There are nine data centers located on three continents.
- IPv6 Compatibility
- Super simple to replicate and expand
- The possibility to install a user-defined stack is available.
- When it comes to automating tasks, the Linode API is a great resource.
- We provide more than 9 distinct packages.
- Prices are consistent and clear.
- Each package includes its own unique set of bonuses.
- There will be a free trial period of sixty days.
- In this shop, you’ll have access to $100 in credit.
- Avoid using your credit card
Pricing: Use their calculator to obtain a ballpark idea of costs. Monthly compute costs $5, with 10 GB of storage available for $1.
Cloudways is an open-source Linux-based Cloud server that provides exceptional performance and a seamless user experience. It has been the go-to option because of the intuitive interface. Digital Ocean, Linode, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud, and Vultr are the five cloud service providers from which you can select your preferred option.
Anti-Malware protection and self-repairing servers are also a part of this. With Cloudways’ straightforward price structure, you have even more to love about the service. Numerous users choose it because of the wide range of available servers and the intuitive design of the app. Choose Cloudways without hesitation.
- A Look at the Top 5 Cloud Service Providers
- The content delivery network (CDN) offered by Cloudways is just another incentive to use Cloudways.
- Internet anti-malware protection and free SSL certificates.
- In order to guarantee the quickness of the apps, caching and self-repairing servers will be used.
- Unlimited websites and applications can be hosted.
- Simple interface with no cost to move data.
- Open and honest pricing with no commitment required.
- Free for 3 days!
- There is no need for a credit card.
- After your free trial ends, you’ll be able to select a payment plan or continue using the service on a pay-as-you-go basis. Once your credit card has been authorized, you can proceed.
- A trial server is included in the free version. Later on, you can always improve it.
Pricing: Digital Ocean Cloud’s monthly fees start at just $10.
If you need a reliable cloud VPS server to host your ASP.net app, look no further than InterServer. It offers top-notch functionality and email services. Everything is made available without any lag time. It may be used in a flash and is simple to operate. The process of making the cloud will take a few minutes.
However, you may evaluate the cloud service for yourself in a risk-free setting for 30 days with the help of their trial offer. That’s why we’re giving away a month of InterServer along with the other cloud services. The organization also uses the virtualization technologies of Virtuozzo, KVM, and OpenVZ on their server infrastructure.
- Mechanical devices that can fix themselves.
- Includes compatibility with both Linux and Windows (cPanel & Plesk).
- Multiple scripting languages, including PHP, Python, Java, and Perl, are supported.
- DDoS mitigation and free SSL certificates.
- Available for use with a wide variety of databases, including MySQL, SQLite, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, and MariaDB.
- Only their Virtuozzo platform has a trial period of 30 days.
- You’ll need to pay with credit, although the one-cent processing fee is minimal.
- There is zero commitment and you can cancel at any moment.
- If you’re interested in trying out all of their features for a whole month, you can do so with the promo code WHA1CENT.
What To Look For in the Best Free Cloud Hosting Services
- Reliability and uptime – Cloud hosting can be freely distributed like candy, but it requires top-notch, cutting-edge systems to perform at its finest. These businesses offer redundant servers, which results in excellent availability and lightning-fast transfer rates.
- Multiple deployment locations – The most effective clouds are not constructed from a handful of computers in Bangladesh but rather from thousands of servers spread throughout the globe. Virtually every service here offers a variety of deployment choices, so you can choose the one that best suits your needs and guarantees that your visitors will always be served quickly and conveniently.
- Access to resources – As mentioned earlier, there are restrictions with free cloud hosting. Unlike competitors, their free tiers provide sufficient features to test the service thoroughly.
- Scalability – If your hosting is poor, your first concern should be with how well you do. Getting any significant amount of traffic will cause your site to slow to a crawl because it is not scalable. There’s always room for advancement at any of the organizations here.
- Developer friendly – You need a service that streamlines processes to rapidly create high-quality apps. Although each service on our list is built with developers in mind, a few of them go above and beyond the rest in terms of how much work they take off your plate.
Using Cloud Services Successfully for Better Computing: Some Tips.
Thanks to cloud computing, data and applications may be accessed from any location at any time. As a result, you’ll spend less money on energy and have a quicker response time. In order to get the most out of cloud computing, you should:
- The first rule of cloud computing is to use it when you need it. Clouds offer the highest throughput and the lowest latency available.
- Put cloud services to use in a way that makes sense for your company or group. To get the most out of cloud computing, you shouldn’t strive to make use of every single feature at once, but rather, you should prioritize the ones that are most relevant to your specific needs.
- Make use of the convenient automation features offered by cloud services. The administration and development of cloud-based apps can be greatly simplified by the use of scripting. In other words, you can get more done faster without worrying about complex coding or configuration tasks, making it a great choice for businesses with a small IT department or groups of people who want their applications to behave more efficiently but don’t have the time to manage everything themselves.
- Rely less on fixed assets by making use of cloud services. By utilizing remote servers, cloud computing reduces operational expenses and speeds up responses. If you have an urgent need for a service that isn’t supported in the cloud, though, you’ll need to make other arrangements.
Cloud Computing is a new technology that has the potential to completely change how businesses operate. By choosing a Cloud Computing platform and implementing your promotional strategy, you can get started with this innovative technology today. Use Data Storage, Applications, and Security features to improve efficiency, accuracy, and stability. Don’t forget about Cloud computing for future growth!