PDF MS word conversion is a difficult process, with most Adobe PDF to Word converters online either being a scam or just plain not working. We needed a solution and we didn’t find one so we developed our own software, Convert PDF to Word. It will help you bypass the difficulty of converting pdf files to word format. Convert PDF to word which is the most reliable tool which supports your conversions on Mac OS and Windows OS.
Have you ever found yourself in one of the following situations? You need to edit a PDF file but don’t have a copy of Adobe Acrobat. You need to copy information from a PDF document and paste it into an office word document or presentation. Or you simply want to convert your pdf files into MS word documents.
Convert PDF to Ms. Word. Have you ever wanted to convert PDF document to Ms. Word or editable word? The answer is yes, of course. You’ll get a lot of benefit if you have converted your PDF document to editable word. Find out how to convert PDF to ms word document in a fast and simple way, by using online tools, without downloading any software.
Are you curious about how to convert pdf to ms word? Or do you want to know how to convert pdf to ms word? Well then, it means that you will surely be interested in knowing more about converting pdf files or document to editable word format. There are several ways of converting pdf files, but the easiest and the best for you is the free way rather than the paid ones.
How to convert PDF files into Word documents:
- Open a PDF file in Acrobat DC.
- Click on the “Export PDF” tool in the right pane.
- Choose Microsoft Word as your export format, and then choose “Word Document.”
- Click “Export.” If your PDF contains scanned text, the Acrobat Word converter will run text recognition automatically.
- Save your new Word file:
Name your converted file, choose DOC or DOCX file format, and click the “Save” button. That’s it.
Method1Using Microsoft Word
- 1Right-click the PDF you want to open. If you’re using a Mac and don’t have a right mouse button, press Control as you click the file. This will open a context menu.
Select Open with. It’s near the top of the menu. Another menu will expand.
Click Word or Microsoft Word on the menu. This opens Word and attempts to display the PDF.
Click OK to convert the file. Word will convert the file to its own format and display the results. If you’re converting a larger file, it can take a few minutes to complete.
Edit the Word document. The converted document may not have perfect page to page correspondence due to line and page breaks, graphics, and other details. Making manual adjustments may be necessary.
- If you downloaded the PDF from the internet, you’ll see a bar at the top of the document asking if you want enable editing. Click Enable Editing so you can make changes to the file.
Save the converted PDF. Once you’re ready to save the converted file as its own Word document, do the following:
- Windows — Click File, click Save As, click This PC, enter a file name, select a save location on the left side of the window, and click Save.
- Mac — Click File, click Save As, enter a name, select a file location, and click Save.
Method2Using Google Docs
- 1Go to https://docs.google.com in your computer’s web browser. This will open your Google Docs page if you’re logged into your Google Account.
- If you aren’t logged in, enter your email address and password when prompted. You may first have to click Go to Google Docs in the middle of the page.
- One caveat of using Google Docs to convert your PDF is that Google Docs will not preserve any of the PDF’s photos.
- Click the “Upload” icon. You’ll see this at the top-right corner of your file list, just below the last template in the gallery.
- 3Click the Upload tab. It’s at the top of the “Open a file” window.
- 4Click Select a file from your device. It’s the blue button in the center of the window.
- 5Select your PDF file and click Open. This uploads the PDF file to your Google Drive and opens a preview once it has finished uploading.
- 6Click the Open with menu. It’s at the top-center part of the window.
- If you don’t see the Open with drop-down box, move your mouse to the top of the window.
- 7Click Google Docs on the menu. This opens the PDF in Google Docs.
- If you don’t see Google Docs as an option in the drop-down menu, you can add it: click Connect more apps in the drop-down menu, search for google docs, and Install to get it.
- 8Save the PDF as a Word document. Now that you’ve opened the document in Docs, you can save it as a Microsoft Word file and download it to your computer. Here’s how:
- Click File in the upper-left side of the Google Docs page.
- Select Download.
- Click Microsoft Word (.docx) as the format.
- Select a save location and/or click Save if prompted.
Convert a PDF to a Word Document Using Acrobat DC or Acrobat Reader DC
The full Acrobat DC has a standard version (Windows only) that runs $12.99 per month and a pro version (Windows and Mac) that runs $14.99 per month. And both require an annual commitment. Pretty overkill if all you need to do is convert a PDF to Word format once in a while. But if you already have Acrobat DC, then you should use that convert your PDFs.
Acrobat Reader DC, on the other hand is free, but you’ll need to pony up a $1.99 per month fee if you want it to be able to convert PDFs to other formats, like Word. If it’s something you need to do regularly, that fee is probably worth it because using Acrobat is the most reliable way to change your PDFs to Word documents, since it tends to maintain formatting pretty well.
We’re going to look at using the full Acrobat DC to make the conversion in our example here. If you’re using Acrobat Reader DC, the process is pretty much the same. You just won’t have quite as many formats to which you can convert. Both support Word, though.
First, open up the PDF in Acrobat. Over on the right side of the window, click the “Export PDF” command.
Next, select the “Microsoft Word” option on the left. On the right, selecting “Word Document” converts the PDF to a modern Word document in the DOCX format. Selecting “Word 97-2003 Document” converts the PDF to the older DOC format.
When you’ve made your choice, click the “Export” button.
On the next screen, choose where you want to save your new Word document.
Type a name for the document, and then click the “Save” button.
Your PDF is now saved as a Word document, so pop it open in Word and get to editing.
Using Adobe Acrobat DC Pro
- 1Open Adobe Acrobat DC Pro. If you have the paid version of Adobe Acrobat, you can use it to convert your PDF to a Word document. You’ll find this app in your Windows Start menu or your Mac’s Applications folder.
- 2Right-click the PDF you want to open. If you have Adobe Acrobat Pro (the paid version of Acrobat), you can use it to convert a PDF to a Word document. Right-clicking the file on your computer will open a context menu.
- If you’re using a Mac and don’t have a right mouse button, press Control as you click the file instead.
- 3Select Open with. It’s near the top of the menu. Another menu will expand.
- 4Select Adobe Acrobat Pro or Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. This opens the PDF in Acrobat Pro.
- 5Click Export PDF. This tool is in the right panel. A list of file types will expand.
- 6Click Microsoft Word as the export format. Additional options will expand.
- 7Click Word Document. It’s the first option on the right panel. This tells Acrobat what type of document to create.
- 8Click Export. Acrobat will now convert the file and prompt you to name it.
- 9Name the file and click Save. Now that you’ve saved the PDF as a Word document, you can open and edit in in Microsoft Word.
Convert a PDF to a Word Document Using Microsoft Word
You can also convert your PDF to a Word document using just Microsoft Word. Converting in Word often leads to style and formatting issues, so it’s not always the most reliable method. However, it certainly works well enough for simple documents or when you just need to get stuff into an editable format.
Click “File” on the Word ribbon.
In the sidebar that opens, click the “Open” button.
On the Open page, browse to wherever your PDF is stored (This PC, OneDrive, whatever).
Locate and select your PDF, and then click the “Open” button.
A warning pop ups, indicating that your new document may lose some of the formatting it had as a PDF. Don’t worry. Your original PDF will remain intact; this is just letting you know that the new Word document you’re creating from the PDF might not look exactly the same. Click the “OK” button.
Word converts the PDF and opens up your new Word document right away.
Convert a PDF to a Word Document Using Google Docs
Google Docs provides another safe and reliable way to convert your PDF to a Word document. It’s a two-step process where you first convert the file to a Google Docs document, and then convert it to a Word document—so you’ll probably lose some formatting along the way. If you have Word, you’re really better off just doing it in Word. But, this method can be useful if you don’t have Word, but need to convert a PDF to a Word document you plan to send along to someone else.
Open up your Google Drive, and then click the “New” button.
Click the “File Upload” option.
Locate your PDF file, and then click the “Open” button.
Your new file will now appear in your Google Drive.
Next, right click your file in Google Drive, click the “Open With” menu, and then click the “Google Docs” option.
Your file is now open as a Google Doc document.
Now, click the “File” menu.
Click the “Download As” menu, and then click the “Word Document (.docx)” option.
Your Google Docs file will be converted to Word format and downloaded to your local PC as a Word document.
Is there any way to convert PDF to Word in a free and quick way?
The answer is yes. In this post, you’ll pick up 6 easy ways to convert a PDF to Word. You can convert your PDF using free converters, Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat and Adobe ExportPDF Service. Now, let’s start the step-by-step tutorial.
A small business owner wants his employees to see some of the documents he is working on. It’s as simple as uploading a PDF file to your company e-mail account, but not everyone knows how to convert a PDF document to .docx file. The internet is loaded with websites that claim to offer this service for free but you do have to register. If you want to avoid that step you can convert it yourself and not pay any money for the service.
One of the most common problems people struggle with is how to convert PDF or file to Ms. Word document. If you are also looking for an appropriate solution for your need, do not get confused in the midst of numerous solutions. Because, I assure you, a simple and easy solution that meets all your requirements is available.